Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

3 posters

Expanding Horizons

Hanabi Uchiha
    Hanabi Uchiha
    Leaf Special Jounin
    Leaf Special Jounin

Village : Konohagakure

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Fuuton, Katon, Genjutsu, Fuuinjutsu, Kenjutsu
    Class: A
    Ryo: Not Enough

Expanding Horizons Empty Expanding Horizons

Post by Hanabi Uchiha Mon Jul 24, 2023 9:49 pm

Hanabi awaited in the surgical room, sitting on the table with a gown wrapped around her, Temu standing next to her, ready to help Hanabi when needed. "Now Temu, Airi knows a fantastic doctor. Please listen to her will you?" She'd ask politely. The odd eyed girl nodded, a small smile forming with determined eyes accompanied next to it. Hanabi had issued Airi to help her with this surgery as she knew someone to help with it. Temu was a great asset as well as hands on experience so she could learn for future endeavors. She stared at the bloodied cooler that held the Kidney of Raijin, it almost calling to her, ready to be placed. Time was ticking and there was not much left. This had to be now or else.

Temu prepped the areas around, setting up nice and neat, making sure the instruments flowed from one to the other so that there were no breakage in form and smoothness. "So how close are you to Lady Airi, Lady Hanabi?" "For the last time, do not call me Lady Hanabi.. I've known her since graduating the Academy. We've grown close ever since." Where was she anyway?

Village: Konoha
    Titles: The Golden Flower of Konoha, Dragon Queen

Renown: 9,200

Experience: 
    Total - 4798
    unused exp - 8

Ryo:  335,000

Stats:
    Strength: D
    Constitution: D (C)
    Stamina: B
    Speed: B+ (A+)
    Coordination: A
    Intelligence: B
    Perception: C (B with Sharingan)

Current attunement -
    Weaknessless Soaring Short Swords - Active
    Dread Shroud - Active <+1 CON>
    Phantom Steps - Active <+1 SPD>
    Airi Ohara
    Airi Ohara
    Hokage
    Hokage
    Bug Zapper
    Rewarded to those who actively fought and subdued Chomei during the Bijuu Rampage Event in 2024

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Ninjutsu | Raiton | Sealing | Summoning | Medical | Taijutsu
    Class: X
    Ryo: Check Updates

Expanding Horizons Empty Re: Expanding Horizons

Post by Airi Ohara Tue Jul 25, 2023 1:56 am

Drugs Purchased: Here

A new client had showed up with grandfather and granddaughter now washing up, already in their scrubs after Sendo Rikyo, a lead physician, had purchased some drugs from Kiyoshi's place. The two were silent as they started to soap and lather their hands and forearms, using this time to clean themselves as much as possible. Even if Kisana was going to be the medical assistant, it was Sendo's policy to ensure everyone that entered the operating room to remain completely clean, keeping the work area as clean as possible.

Sendo Rikyo, Doctor
    bY9JdHx.pngKisana, what was the reason for the patient's surgery again?

Kisana Rikyo, Medical Assistant
    bY9JdHx.pngGrandpa-- erm, Doctor, the patient's name is Hanabi Uchiha and she is here for a kidney transplant.

Sendo Rikyo, Doctor
    bY9JdHx.pngWhat's the reason for the transplant?

Kisana Rikyo, Medical Assistant
    bY9JdHx.pngWell, um, nothing? There's nothing wrong with her kidney, I guess? Um. Uh. I guess it contains DNA from a Nature Clan member.

Sendo Rikyo, Doctor
    bY9JdHx.pngThat's... mighty strange,
    he said as the two of them walk into the OR with another nurse placing sterile rubber gloves upon their hands. After Kisana received the gloves, she went to go fetch the drugs that'll be used to administer the operation.  While this is happening, Sendo approached Hanabi and Temu for a moment, turning to look towards Temu.

Sendo Rikyo, Doctor
    bY9JdHx.pngIf you're going to help, you need to put on some clean scrubs and wash up. I won't have any dirty medical nin helping with this surgery. Clean up and come back,
    the man ordered before turning his attention back to Hanabi with a pleasant smile.

Sendo Rikyo, Doctor
    bY9JdHx.pngSo I hear that we are going to be replacing a perfectly good kidney for another perfectly good kidney.
    Sendo said before a bag rustled next to him. He nodded to his grand daughter as Kisana pulled out two medical bottles and placed them on the side next to where Hanabi was. A single pill from both drugs were poured into sterile paper cups -- one for the doctor and 1 for the patient.

Sendo Rikyo, Doctor
    bY9JdHx.pngYou do understand the risks associated with this surgery right? That an error can result in your death. Another thing you need to be made aware of is that your body can reject the new organ right? Well, if you agree to these terms,
    he said, nodding to the cup closest to her. He knew he would need it for this surgery anyway, so he took the pill that was in his cup and swallowed it, letting it course through his body. (Ingested 1 out of 6 doses of 'Thought Process').

Sendo Rikyo, Doctor
    bY9JdHx.pngWell, after you're done taking that, lay down and start counting backwards from 20 to 0. We don't have any anaesthesia, so good luck.
    The man said before giving Hanabi a thumbs up and a warm smile. Now all he needed was the organ, itself, before he would consider preparing the area for operation.

Current Modifiers:
    Implantation Rules
    Spoiler:
    :: uNPC Sendo Rikyo uses drug:
    Name: Thought Process (Drug)
    Price: 80k
    Symptoms: faster thought process
    Effects: +2 Tiers to Intelligence Stat
    Drawbacks: Drains Strength by 2 Advantages
    Countdown: 4 Posts
    Duration: 10 Posts
    Cooldown: 8 Posts

::uNPC Sendo Rikyo offers to Hanabi
    Name: Fortify (Drug)
    Symptoms: Tougher
    Effects: +2 Tiers to Constitution Stat
    Drawbacks: Drains Perception by 2 advantages

Village: Konohagakure
    Recognized by E Tier Intelligence
    Title: The Carmine Hyuga

CP: 290 | 130 Senjutsu CP
    Strength: D {C}
    Constitution: B {B+}
    Stamina: B {A+}
    Speed: A
    Intelligence: A
    Perception: A
    *Attuned: Weaknessless Soaring Shortswords
    *Attuned: Str +1 Tier due to Attunement with Silent Meteoric Kote
    *Con + from Lifestyle
    *+1(+) passive Stamina due to Uzumaki
    *Raiton Chakra Cost Reduction
    *Taijutsu Chakra Cost Reduction
    *Attuned: Fuuinjutsu Chakra Cost Reduction due to Attunement with Vocalized Mask

[Tracker] [Update]
    Hanabi Uchiha
    Hanabi Uchiha
    Leaf Special Jounin
    Leaf Special Jounin

Character File

Post by Hanabi Uchiha Wed Jul 26, 2023 11:59 am

Hanabi spoke with Temu before the doors opened, seeing a older doctor, most likely the attending, and a nurse who seemed to be in their teenage years. The attending would scold Temu, making her jump and bow, apologizing frantically and leaving the room to scrub in. How was she that foolish! Hanabi sighed, looking to the doctor, his voice finally leaving his mouth, only to semi reprimand Hanabi as an older man would to a newer generation.
    Hanabi Uchiha, The Golden Flower of Konoha
    Right.. This is to further enhance my abilities... But I understand of the consequences if things were to go bad..

The Doctor would set two cups down and the Nurse would prompt her a cup of her own, insisting she take them. Hanabi's eyebrow raised but she took them with no issue, picking the cup up and tossing her head back and taking them quickly. Temu would return, scrubbed up and ready to join the other two doctors.
    Temu Fijioka, Medical Nurse
    I've returned Doctor.. Who, I'm sorry? I don't think we caught your names...

Temu would ask politely and curiously.
    Hanabi Uchiha, The Golden Flower of Konoha
    Ah yes.. Your names? I also thought Lady Airi would be joining us..

Hanabi has accepted the drugs.

Experience: 
    Total - 4798
    unused exp - 8

Stats:

Current attunement -
    Airi Ohara
    Airi Ohara
    Hokage
    Hokage
    Bug Zapper
    Rewarded to those who actively fought and subdued Chomei during the Bijuu Rampage Event in 2024

Character File

Post by Airi Ohara Wed Jul 26, 2023 7:54 pm

Hanabi knew the risks and took the medicine. It was at this point that Doctor Sendo began to get his tools in order. He turned his attention to the younger nurse and nodded his head.

Sendo Rikyo, Doctor
    bY9JdHx.pngThe name is Sendo Rikyo, young man and the beautiful girl here is my grand-daughter, Kisana. She is also a medical ninja.
    Sendo said, holding his hand out to present the multi-colored haired girl in the room. She gives a light blush before lowering her head and wiggled her fingers at Temu. Clearing his throat, Sendo turned towards Hanabi and smiled at her.

Sendo Rikyo, Doctor
    bY9JdHx.pngI need you to lay down on your back and count backwards from 20 and start falling asleep. We don't have any anaesthetics, so you'll be awake the entire time -- so I suggest falling asleep on your own. The drugs will take good care of you.
    He said with warmth. He wasn't happy that they didn't have some kind of numbing agent, but that's just how things have to work.  He turned his attention back towards Temu and nods to the boy.

Sendo Rikyo, Doctor
    bY9JdHx.pngI'm going to need the organ placed into a sterile container so we can prepare for the operation.
    Drug Countdown: 2/4 for Sendo | 1/4 for Hanabi

*Con + from Lifestyle
    *Attuned: Fuuinjutsu Chakra Cost Reduction due to Attunement with Vocalized Mask

[Tracker] [Update]
    Hanabi Uchiha
    Hanabi Uchiha
    Leaf Special Jounin
    Leaf Special Jounin

Character File

Post by Hanabi Uchiha Thu Jul 27, 2023 9:13 am

Hanabi nodded, taking in their names. So Doctor Sendo and Kisana as his assistant.

"Right. As you probably know as the patient, Hanabi Uchiha.."

She would begin speaking as her body turned, laying flat on the table, Temu picking the box up as Hanabi's legs propped up on the table.

"This is Temu, they're my assistant. They wanted to work with me despite me not having medical knowledge, so I agreed."

Her eyes looked up at the ceiling then at Temu who would be holding the box, setting it on a separate table and prepping it for surgery, placing it on a sterile plate and bringing it over to Sendo.

"The Kidney, Doctor..."

They'd say with a shakeu voice from excitement. Temu was already nervous as is but to be with a Renown doctor, boy was it shocking for them. Temu's hair was up and out of their face at this point, being held up by a head cap and in a tightly knit messy bun. Any strands of hair that got in to an open wound, especially during surgery, was a big thing.

"20.. 19... 18... 17.."

Hanabi would begin counting backwards, closing her eyes, hoping to fall asleep on her own.

Experience: 
    Total - 4798
    unused exp - 8

Stats:

Current attunement -
    Airi Ohara
    Airi Ohara
    Hokage
    Hokage
    Bug Zapper

Character File

Post by Airi Ohara Thu Aug 03, 2023 3:06 am

Sendo watched the patient lay down and introduce the other medical assistant and smiled towards the Patient before smiling towards Temu.

Sendo Rikyo, Doctor
    bY9JdHx.pngLooking forward to working with you.
    she stated before turning to look towards the Kidney and reached in, grabbing the kidney and placed it within a sterilized pan. He cleared his throat as Hanabi started to count backwards from 20. At this time, Kisana was working on re-sterilizing the instruments: scalpel, spreaders, etc etc. Sendo turned to look towards Hanabi and just watched her eyelids grow heavy and passing out. While she fell asleep, he grabbed a pair of scissors and started to cut the area around where the kidney that he would be replacing would be. He cut an H-shaped hole, large enough for the operating space to be clearly visible. He grabbed the iodine and a cotton swab, placing the iodine on the swab before rubbing it upon Hanabi's belly area -- the area that was exposed. He had to clean the area to reduce the risk of infection. He felt his heart pumping, feeling the drug he took earlier starting to take effect.

While this happened, Kisana stood up and turned on the operation light, placing it directly over the work-site. She then placed a sterile mask upon Sendo's face, hooking it around his ears before putting the mask on herself. She looked towards Temu and pointed towards the mask upon her face, as if indicating that it was his turn to put the mask on.
    Drug Countdowns:
    3/4 for Sendo
    2/4 for Hanabi

*Con + from Lifestyle

[Tracker] [Update]
    Hanabi Uchiha
    Hanabi Uchiha
    Leaf Special Jounin
    Leaf Special Jounin

Character File

Post by Hanabi Uchiha Thu Nov 16, 2023 1:37 am

Hanabi stayed counting backwards, her eyes slowly closing yet it all stopped and went quiet. She felt her heart beat through her chest, fear pulsing through her blood and veins, sweat dripping down her forehead. She quickly got up, fighting the drugs, to get dressed and thank the doctor but- "maybe not today. I.. I think I need to think on it some more.. thank you." With a quick bow, she turned and left, Temu leaving shortly after.

[Leaving with the sterile kidney, back in its original container]

Experience: 
    Total - 4798
    unused exp - 8

Stats:

Current attunement -
    Hanabi Uchiha
    Hanabi Uchiha
    Leaf Special Jounin
    Leaf Special Jounin

Character File

Post by Hanabi Uchiha Mon Jan 15, 2024 1:24 pm

[returning to thread]

With Hanabi taking some time to get her senses together, she would take a deep breath and exhale, her nerves calming down. By the time she got back to the bed, she would be in her gown with the kidney ready. “Doctor.. I’m sorry, my nerves got the best of me. I’m rea…dy..” her eyes would roll to the back of her head and she would slowly fall to the ground, Temu already ready to catch her. “Doctor, the medicine helped. I don’t think she would’ve been such a light weight to drugs though..” Temu’s eyes looked to the doctor and lifting her to the bed and placing her there. “Ready when you are..

[drug countdown complete]

Experience: 
    Total - 4798
    unused exp - 8

Stats:

Current attunement -
    Airi Ohara
    Airi Ohara
    Hokage
    Hokage
    Bug Zapper

Character File

Post by Airi Ohara Wed Jan 17, 2024 6:52 pm

Sendo blinked as the patient left and then re-entered. Cold feet, it appeared. He raised a brow as he continued. He instructed the assistants to put her under anesthesia. Kisana, one of his assistants nodded and placed a mask over her face and started to count backwards from 10. By the time she reached 8, Hanabi would be out like a light. After removing the mask, Kisana pulled it away and prepared her stomach, rubbing some iodine where the incision would be and shined a light down. She then quickly grabbed the organ that should be implanted and held it nearby.

Sendo Rikyo, Doctor
    bY9JdHx.pngAnd without further ado. Time to make the incision
    He said before pressing his scalpel against her stomach.
    Drugs have kicked in for both participants.

Current Modifiers:
    Implantation Rules
    Spoiler:
    :: uNPC Sendo Rikyo uses drug:
    Name: Thought Process (Drug)
    Symptoms: faster thought process
    Effects: +2 Tiers to Intelligence Stat
    Drawbacks: Drains Strength by 2 Advantages

::uNPC Sendo Rikyo offers to Hanabi

Will now roll 1d100+35

*Con + from Lifestyle

[Tracker] [Update]
    Burittsu
    Burittsu
    Mizukage
    Mizukage
    Catnapper
    Rewarded to those who actively fought and subdued Matatabi during the Bijuu Rampage Event in 2024

Village : Kirigakure

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Ninjutsu, Kenjutsu, Hyoton, Sensory, & Summoning
    Class: S
    Ryo: 62,000

Post by Burittsu Wed Jan 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Airi rolled 1.
    35+1=36
    :: 026 - 040: The organ was rejected, but the Surgeon was capable of removing the organ and keeping it in pristine condition. The user's old organ (if applicable) will be returned to it's place.
    Result: The Patient Lives. Surgery Failed. The Organ is salvageable.

Life Mocks Us In The End..
    [Kenjutsu] - [Ninjutsu] - [Hyoton] - [Sensory] - [Summoning]
    [D-Rank: 0] - [C-Rank: 1] - [B-Rank: 4] - [A-Rank: 0] - [S-Rank: 0]
    Strength: B
    Constitution: B ~ A
    Stamina: A+
    Speed: B ~ A
    Intelligence: D
    :: Saiken
    :: Seven Swords
    :: Leggings is S Rank granting +1 Tier to speed
    :: Chestplate is S Rank granting +1 Tier to Con
    Airi Ohara
    Airi Ohara
    Hokage
    Hokage
    Bug Zapper

Character File

Post by Airi Ohara Wed Jan 17, 2024 9:31 pm

Sendo cleaned up after the organ was rejected and her old kidney was replaced. He groaned out of annoyance and told his assistant to bring her up out of the anesthesia. He cleaned up and placed a bottle of pills (Fortify) next to her. He instructed his assistant to give it to her when she wakes up. He would try this surgery again tomorrow. With that, Doctor Sendo left leaving the assistant there to stitch up the incision loosely and bandage it up.  

After Hanabi was roused from her sleep, she simply told her that something went wrong with the surgery and that she should come back tomorrow for another attempt and that she was to take the pills prior to arriving. With that, she was given discharge paperwork. Before the assistant left, she stated to bring along her friend again as he was a big help.

[Topic Left]
    [Going to try this again next topic -- sigh]
    [Gave Hanabi: Fortify]
    *Yields 3 dosages

*Con + from Lifestyle

[Tracker] [Update]
    Hanabi Uchiha
    Hanabi Uchiha
    Leaf Special Jounin
    Leaf Special Jounin

Character File

Post by Hanabi Uchiha Wed Jan 17, 2024 10:54 pm