Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

3 posters

Sharingans & Shopping

Hanabi Uchiha
    Hanabi Uchiha
    Leaf Special Jounin
    Leaf Special Jounin

Village : Konohagakure

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Fuuton, Katon, Genjutsu, Fuuinjutsu, Kenjutsu
    Class: A
    Ryo: Not Enough

Sharingans & Shopping - Page 2 Empty Re: Sharingans & Shopping

Post by Hanabi Uchiha Fri May 12, 2023 11:16 am

Of course, I do understand.” Hanabi would place the finger tips of her hands against each other with a wide spread hand position, tilting her head and smiling softly with her eyes closed. Her eyes would open and she would take the swords back, feeling a bit of relief as they were in her hands now. Placing them up against the wall, she would stare at them for a moment but shake her head. Something was on her mind but it wasn’t the time. “Anzo, you’re welcome to spend the night if you’d like, however I will be retiring to my own room as well. I have a guest room across from my own room so please feel free to stay there if you would like.” She would refer to Diana about the guest room by making eye contact and then walking over to Anzo. Her feet wouldn’t make a sound, not even a creak upon the floor, her hands swaying by her side until coming to a stop in front of the man. “Couch bound.” She would bend over and place a finger between his eyebrows and stand back up before making her way to her room, waving the two off. “Good night. I hope we’ve made a good impression on you today, Diana.” She said as she entered her own room, feet first with her head going in last. Just before her head went in, she’d wink to Diana and close her door with a dull ‘click’.

[exit thread]

Village: Konoha
    Titles: The Golden Flower of Konoha, Dragon Queen

Renown: 9,200

Experience: 
    Total - 4798
    unused exp - 8

Ryo:  335,000

Stats:
    Strength: D
    Constitution: D (C)
    Stamina: B
    Speed: B+ (A+)
    Coordination: A
    Intelligence: B
    Perception: C (B with Sharingan)

Current attunement -
    Weaknessless Soaring Short Swords - Active
    Dread Shroud - Active <+1 CON>
    Phantom Steps - Active <+1 SPD>
    Anzo Aburame
    Anzo Aburame
    Leaf Chuunin
    Leaf Chuunin

Village : Konohagakure

Sharingans & Shopping - Page 2 Empty Re: Sharingans & Shopping

Post by Anzo Aburame Fri May 12, 2023 11:40 am

Anzo works over his apple silently, eyes watching Diana closely; he catches her staring hard right at the weapons that Hanabi seemed to treasure for more personal and sentimental reasons, while Diana's gaze was quite singularly focused on the two blades. Anzo pauses with the apple halfway back up to his mouth while he watches the Tsuchikage accept the swords Hanabi had offered to let her hold, and his anticipation is so palatable that even the insects in his body begin to move all about, preparing for an order that Anzo hadn't yet given. But Diana returns the swords to Hanabi, and Anzo relaxes, though only a little, while the Tsuchikage suggests that she's tired from her long travel from Iwagakure all the way to Konoha, and the Aburame figures that such a statement checks out just fine.

He's actually a bit surprised when Hanabi suggests that he may stay overnight if he wishes to. Unfortunately, Diana is offered the guest bedroom, and although Anzo can certainly understand why the Kage would and should be offered the best sleeping quarters available, he also has many, many misgivings about the Tsuchikage. She was the kage of a rival ninja village after all, and one that Konoha had a rocky relationship with. He's brought out of his darker thoughts by the sight of Hanabi's midriff right in front of him, though to turned to the side, and his eyes slowly slide up her body to her face just in time for her to poke at his forehead, telling him that if he's staying, it's on the couch. With Anzo's yellow lensed glasses slipping down the bridge of his nose, his striking ice-blue eyes meet her own golden gaze with a gentle firmness, but his unspoken request to have the Tsuchikage find her own place to stay is apparently ignored. Despite his objections, he fakes a mirthful and flirtatious tone.

"My goodness, Hanabi, this is my first time staying in your home overnight. I wonder, what will the neighbors gossip about? But never mind that; have some very sweet dreams of me, will you?"

As soon as he makes this statement, he catches her hand and gives her knuckles a quick and fleeting kiss, then swings his head back in time to avoid any further violent repercussions for another cheeky move like that.

Anzo didn't trust Diana enough to simply let her sleep entirely unwatched, and so he had a bit of a plan; but for now, he turned aside to lay on the bed, with the back of his head resting on the far armrest, though his long legs don't quite fit; one foot is flat on the ground, while the other is draped over the opposite armrest, hanging by the back of his knee. The Aburame closes his eyes, but he's not, in fact, asleep at all. He would stay in such a position with his insects in an evervigilant state until Diana either leaves the apartment or goes into the guest room, whichever she chooses; he waits a couple of hours, counting the seconds in his head until he reaches a point where he loses count, and at that point, he sends his Kikaichu to the guest bedroom, utilizing them like a form of tripwire over the door as well as any windows to the guest bedroom, should she choose to go into the room. From such a position, Anzo ensures that he will be awoken instantly should any of the lines made by Kikaichu become broken. Only at this point does he actually fall into a somewhat uncomfortable sleep.

OOC: THREAD EXIT

Stats:
    Strength: D
    Constitution: C
    Stamina: B+
    Speed: D
    Coordination: S
    Intelligence: B
    Perception: C

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 5:45 pm