Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

4 posters

Exploring The World of Bio Engineering

Benji Kotoshura
    Benji Kotoshura

Village : Iwagakure

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Taijutsu, Raiton, Doton
    Class: D
    Ryo: 130,000

Exploring The World of Bio Engineering Empty Exploring The World of Bio Engineering

Post by Benji Kotoshura Fri May 05, 2023 8:49 am

Benji had been needing to speak with Tadara for some time, wanting to discuss a few things that may even interest him. Their last mission together ended poorly with Benji being reprimanded for his actions from Fro, making him wince from the memory itself. Fro wasn’t even a full Shinobi but was he scary as a crafter.. Benji rubbed the back of his head, glancing up at Tadara’s place, gulping and slowly walking up to the door. He’d knock a few times, awaiting an answer and if Tadara did, he would walk in, greeting him respectfully. “Tadara. Nice to see you again. I’ve got something I’d like to talk to you about, if you don’t mind.

Benimaru Kotoshura

Explosion Release Unlocked

Strength: B
    Constitution: D (+ lifestyle)
    Stamina: C
    Speed: C
    Coordination: D
    Intelligence: D
    Perception: D

Taijutsu | Raiton | Doton

Benimaru’s Journal
    Genin Application
    Benimaru’s Journal
    Tadara
    Tadara
    Stone Special Jounin
    Stone Special Jounin

Exploring The World of Bio Engineering Empty Re: Exploring The World of Bio Engineering

Post by Tadara Tue May 09, 2023 11:28 am

The apartment Tadara lived in was modest to say the least. Identical doors on a single story building evenly spaced out. Four doors and each of them with a number one through four on them. plain white with no windows. A single bee resting on the underside of the slanted roof overlooking the front. When Benji would approach it would crawl through a small hole nearby and enter the apartment. Benji would knock shortly thereafter and there would be a pause. Tadara would move to the door to open it. His empty black eyes studying the person who had come. The last visit had been less than pleasant but it had worked out. Still Benji was less of a threat to him and his goals than the Kage had been. There was no urge to flee from this one. An interesting note on how power can force animal instincts to become prevalent even in a practiced mind. Still Tadara would be simply dressed. His black work slacks with his white button up shirt tucked in. Black dress socks adorned his feet and nothing else beyond that. The entry way was a simple wooden floor hallway with a single step. Next to it Tadara's modified dress shoes sat. Making it clear he didn't wear shoes in the house.

Still the hallway itself was empty. Barren of art of traffic but clean of dust. Aside from the boots it may have looked as if no one lived here. Still Benji would let himself in as soon as the door was opened before announcing himself. Allowing Tadara a vague reason for the visit. Still those empty eyes would regard him before closing the door. The young man was acting forward but Tadara didn't practice social etiquette anyway. Not that he was unaware of standards that had been conveyed through books. Still he would nod to the young man quietly before he would move and walk down the hallway. Truthfully though this was all a play being put on. Tadara could not be sure the nature of the visit to his home. He stood watching from the living space nearby as he was camouflaged perfectly. Using the village exclusive technique Hiding with camouflage to use light to reflect off him and remove him from sight. Removing his shadow and scent too. Only the wax clone with half his chakra would remain. Guiding the young man into the apartment.

The rest of the apartment was modest. A white carpeted floor for the main room attached to a kitchen, a small bathroom with the door closed and one closet. Open to reveal 6 other identical sets of his usual attire...with seven white lab coats still on their hangers. beneath it was a folded up bedroll. Beyond that there were only one thing to suggest someone even lived here. Stacks of books on different topics from theoretical physics to actual published medical journals. The kitchen itself was just as barren. A single bowl sat next to a rice cooker with a pair of chopsticks next to it. A single glass sitting by the empty sink for water. The rice sat nearby on the counter in a five pound bag with a clip holding it closed. No cupboards or decorations anywhere. Yet everything was spotless. Still the wax clone would stop at the kitchen counter and shift those empty black eyes back to Benji. A powerful man when it came to destructive capabilities at least. If nothing else he would be a good tool for homicidal reasons. Still it was curious that he would come to Tadara. No one ever did.

"Very well Mister Kotoshura. I am interested in what the subject of this talk may be. Do you require a beverage?"

170/185:

Experience:
    • Total: -4165
    • Spendable:  665

Ryo:
    • 2,520,500 total ryo

Equipment

Techniques

Skills:
    • Chemistry
    • Iryojutsu
    • Genjutsu
    • Sealing

Element(s):
    • - Honey/Wax

Stats
    • Strength: D
    • Constitution: D
    • Stamina: B (+ from lifestyle) (+ from chakra armor)
    • Speed: B
    • Coordination: A
    • Intelligence: S
    • Perception: B

(21/21 Stat Raises)
    Benji Kotoshura
    Benji Kotoshura

Character File

Exploring The World of Bio Engineering Empty Re: Exploring The World of Bio Engineering

Post by Benji Kotoshura Thu May 11, 2023 1:14 pm

Benji shook his head and gave a soft smile. “No thanks.” He would say before sitting down in a chair and looking around his home. It was indeed nice but he had been used to this kind of living space as it was cleaner than most homes since it was so…. Barren. “So… Tadara.. I’ve been thinking. Bio engineering.” He’d say, while his eyes tended to leave Tadara’s gaze and move around. “I’m not the brightest but I think with your smarts and how Iwagakure is, we can definitely make something.” He’d say, suggesting mechanically engineering something in particular. Benji would raise his arm and make a 90° angle with his forearm, palm facing him, his fingers spread apart. Using his other hand, he would point to his forearm. “Do you think you could try and replace my arm with something that can help with my blasts power or even try to make it so it costs less? Like a mechanical arm…” He’d ask while blinking a bit. Saying it out loud did seem kinda stupid but he was genuinely curious. If this was something that could be done, he’d be one of the first to do this.

Benimaru Kotoshura

Benimaru’s Journal
    Genin Application
    Benimaru’s Journal
    Tadara
    Tadara
    Stone Special Jounin
    Stone Special Jounin

Post by Tadara Sun May 14, 2023 5:14 pm

Tadara was less than bothered by this denial for a beverage. If anything it meant less for him to do in order to entertain company. Perhaps he should get a board game. Though anything like chess or checkers he was unlikely to lose at. Not unless he intended to. Regardless those black eyes shifted to the arm presented to him. Replacing it and making it useful beyond the functions of his current arm. Slowly those empty black eyes would stare over the arm and seem to stop at the hand. As if contemplating nothing. However anyone would know that Tadara was never without thought. Instead he would slowly blink before turning and moving into the living space. His hand hovering over a journal before snatching it up and then down to another pile before pulling one more out of the center of a stack smoothly. Carrying both back to the kitchen.

Tadara would place them side by side on the counter as he opened it to a new page. Each of them depicting different things. One was a medical journal on prosthetics and a new age of puppetry. Having replaced an arm entirely. The other was a elbow length glove that seemed to manipulate and increase the flow of chakra into a jutsu. Still he would speak about each in turn.

"There are multiple ways to accomplish such a goal besides just bioengineering. For instance replacing the entire arm requires someone skilled in puppetry craft to make the limb function how you need it too simply from where its connected. However there is also the possibility of a gear. Engineering has made strides over the years and given time and experimentation I could also devise an attachment to your arm. Finally as a chemist I understand human biological functions and their chemical make up more than most. I can design you a pill to increase the potency of said techniques. There are many paths to take for such a goal Benji....but there would also be a cost."

Experience:

Ryo:
    • 2,520,500 total ryo

Equipment

Techniques

Skills:
    • Chemistry
    • Iryojutsu
    • Genjutsu
    • Sealing

Element(s):
    • - Honey/Wax

Stats

(21/21 Stat Raises)
    Benji Kotoshura
    Benji Kotoshura

Character File

Post by Benji Kotoshura Wed May 31, 2023 10:37 am

Benji listened to the doctor but at the end, Benji would rub his cheek with his right and ponder while looking at the books Tadara had laid out. “I understand that but.. I really think we could be on to something. What if I used the pills as well as mechanically engineer my arm to allow me to perform blast attacks at a increased power all while maintaining a base cost of my chakra pool. More power with no sacrifice. And your pills could help me perform it with an even less cost to my pool?” Benji would spew his ideas out, hoping Tadara would listen or at least be willing to attempt this mechanical engineering on his arm. Benji had his eyes set on one thing and that was to overall improve his blast release without much damage to his body through drugs in which Tadara seemed to go down that route too.

Tadara, please hear me out. It could be revolutionary for blast users like myself and it could help people who were born without limbs or even lost limbs in battle. We have Jutsu’s but wouldn’t you rather have these things permanent to you?

Benimaru Kotoshura

Benimaru’s Journal
    Genin Application
    Benimaru’s Journal
    Tadara
    Tadara
    Stone Special Jounin
    Stone Special Jounin

Post by Tadara Fri Jun 09, 2023 11:15 am

Tadara would listen with his typical black eyed stare. Truthfully he had coveted blast release for most of his life here. However prosthetics were not new or revolutionary. They were simply too expensive to mass produce. At least on any functional level. If he had to he could likely create a medical jutsu to grow limbs if they were missing. That would only cost time and chakra. Still his facilities were up and running. Benji had come here of his own accord and without a guard. So it seemed there were those in the village who had not thought to be wary of him. Unfortunately for them. Still he was being watched by some goon or another by Diana's order. He was aware of them always watching. He could evade him but not with another in tow. Instead he would let his black eyes glance to the direction of the man. With the bee watching him. Before speaking in his dull tone. His eyes slowly trailing back to Benji.

"I see. Very well then. I have a place in mind for testing this. However I have kept my lab a secret from those who would seek to harm my research. As such I am being watched. If you truly wish to benefit the further capabilities of blast release...meet me five blocks west of here. Try not to look around when you leave. I will follow shortly."

Experience:

Ryo:
    • 2,520,500 total ryo

Equipment

Techniques

Skills:
    • Chemistry
    • Iryojutsu
    • Genjutsu
    • Sealing

Element(s):
    • - Honey/Wax

Stats

(21/21 Stat Raises)
    Benji Kotoshura
    Benji Kotoshura

Character File

Post by Benji Kotoshura Sat Jun 17, 2023 9:45 am

Benji would nod and take his leave from Tadara's house, making sure not to look around and primarily look on the ground. A weird gut feeling emerged from below, giving him a horrible feeling. Was he doing something wrong? Was something bad going to happen? He couldn't help but focus on the feeling while walking towards Tadaras lab, his hands in his pant pockets. Nothing bad were to come to him, he was only trying to advance his Element even more, right? Right?! ... Benji began panicking just a bit before finding himself in front of the lab already, his head perking up and looking around, waiting on Tadara. He rubbed his hands together and shifted his feet, anxious still. He was fine.. everything was going to be fine.

Benimaru Kotoshura

Benimaru’s Journal
    Genin Application
    Benimaru’s Journal
    Tadara
    Tadara
    Stone Special Jounin
    Stone Special Jounin

Post by Tadara Mon Jun 26, 2023 7:57 pm

Tadara would take his time. Remaining invisible and using his bee's to check for anyone following him. He had access to something to raise his own value significantly. However this other individual seemed intent on sacrificing bits of themselves. If that were the case he could follow the logic. Increase his own capabilities via science or any means necessary. Still he was naive to come to Tadara like this. He was naïve to allow himself to be navigated somewhere secret. Though Tadara was a little torn. Reducing ones usefulness to zero may well not work in his favor. If he was caught the risk was high. However he seemed to be hitting a roadblock in Iwa. He needed to venture out more and stop idling here. His value barely rising over months of time. It was a pity he couldn't convert someone as innocent as Benji. He was like all the others. Hesitant to do 'wrong' and raised to do right. He didn't mind killing obvious bad guys but felt guilt over possible statistic casualties of battle. Still if not for his desire to improve his abilities...for the explosion release he coveted. He would not betray this individual so. Not so lightly anyway.

Still guilt was below him. All this was for Tadara was an equation. He was confident in his abilities and had his secret base now. Along with the technique he would need to preform the implant himself and the liquid to preserve the vital organs. Diana was out of town and he had lost his warden. The math simply added up for the time being. He would appear between Benji and a wall in the alley. Cold black eyes regarding him a moment. Before turning and pushing in three specific bricks. The wall would shift and open enough for one person at a time. With that Tadara would look down the dark hall leading into his underground facility. Before turning his eyes back to Benji. Nodding for him to go ahead.

"Here is where I conduct my work. Away from prying eyes and judgment. You're clan leaders would not like my involvement in progression but all things must evolve to survive. Down those stairs is the next step in our evolution. Turn back now or step forward and I will change us forever."

If Benji would agree and step forward Tadara would as well. Pressing a button inside to close the door behind them. The hallway itself was only dimly lit as the stairs led down. The light below illuminating their steps. Once they reached the bottom it was clearly a chemists dream. A laboratory and a medical facility on either side and chambers leading further in. However that would be all Benji would see. For the moment they reached the bottom Tadara would quietly form rapid hand seals. Careful to stay out of Benji's line of sight. Tiger → Horse → Rabbit → Rat → Dog. With that he would reach forward and tap the back of Benji's neck. Severing the brain stem if he wasn't stopped and giving him an quick and painless death. No suffering or awareness of it...just suddenly his vision would go black and he would be gone.

Name: Chakra Scalpel 150/150
    Power: C/B
    Activation Cost: --
    Upkeep Cost: 3/5
    Range: 0-3m
    Speed: ---
    Element: ---
    Skill: Iijutsu
    Classification: ---
    Requirements: C Intelligence. B Coordination for the B-Rank Version
    Parent Technique: ---
    Hand Seals: Tiger → Horse → Rabbit → Rat → Dog
    Description: This medical technique forms one's chakra into a small, sharp blade. This can then be used for highly accurate incisions necessary for surgeries and anatomical dissections. Unlike regular scalpels, the chakra scalpel can make cuts inside the body without actually creating an open wound, limiting the risks of an infection.

The chakra scalpel can also be used offensively, although it requires great precision to be effective. Because of this requirement, using the chakra scalpel offensively is highly unusual. In heated combat, even the greatest medical-nin won't be able to exert the precision needed to make fatal cuts, but it can still effectively cut muscle tissues and tendons, rendering the target immobile. When cutting tendons and muscle tissues, the user's scalpels lower their target's Strength or Coordination by one minus, for two posts.

Upon acquiring the B-Rank version, the user's precision cuts to tendons and muscle tissue is even more deadly. While a single cut landed with the technique still only applies one minus to either of the aforementioned stats, this effect can be stacked up to three times by hitting the same spot three times, thus giving the user the capacity to lower one of the stats by one tier. This effect lasts four posts.
    Weaknesses: N/A

Experience:

Ryo:
    • 2,520,500 total ryo

Equipment

Techniques

Skills:
    • Chemistry
    • Iryojutsu
    • Genjutsu
    • Sealing

Element(s):
    • - Honey/Wax

Stats

(21/21 Stat Raises)
    Benji Kotoshura
    Benji Kotoshura

Character File

Post by Benji Kotoshura Thu Jul 06, 2023 11:37 am

Benji entered the building of Tadara's research, his eyes widened with the state of the art equipment, tadara's words going in one ear and out the other. His eyes sparkled, excited to see what could become of him. Just as he was about to ask, a sharp felt blade was felt along his neck, his neck turning to see Tadara's cold black eyes and feeling his body go limp. Benji's legs buckled, his knees hitting the ground first and then his torso and the rest of his body, his vision going blurry. What was happening? Was the surgery about to start? Benji was confused, scared, suddenly not wanting to do this anymore. He wanted to call out but his voice had left him, leaving him with a closed scream, no echo to be heard, let alone a breath. His life was as if it were a television series, seeing his eyes slowly close from behind. Wake up... WAKE UP! Benji's sel conscious would bang on the television screen, his vision going black and nothing more. Benji took his last breath, dying from Tadara's scalpel. He laid lifeless, lukewarm and going pale.

The life of Benji Kotoshura has come to an end.

[GAME OVER]

Giving Tadara benjis body for his use.

Benimaru Kotoshura

Benimaru’s Journal
    Genin Application
    Benimaru’s Journal
    Tadara
    Tadara
    Stone Special Jounin
    Stone Special Jounin

Post by Tadara Mon Jul 10, 2023 5:23 pm

Tadara would go quietly about moving the body to the laboratory. He would step out momentarily to buy some materials for 20,000 ryo. Returning after remaining cloaked to his lab to begin his work in a matter of minutes. He would quickly stir up six jars of preservation liquid before setting about to preform the surgery. Removing both lungs, both kidneys, the heart and the liver. Placing each of them in the liquid aside from a kidney. He would keep that for himself.

Experience:

Ryo:
    • 2,520,500 total ryo

Equipment

Techniques

Skills:
    • Chemistry
    • Iryojutsu
    • Genjutsu
    • Sealing

Element(s):
    • - Honey/Wax

Stats

(21/21 Stat Raises)
    Tadara
    Tadara
    Stone Special Jounin
    Stone Special Jounin

Post by Tadara Fri Jul 14, 2023 2:34 am

Tadara would go out once the crowds were out and about. Being sure to rest in his base for the rest of the night when his work ended. With that finished he would go out shopping for more ingredients from different stores. Leaving little to no paper trail of his purchases. As the owner of a pharmacy shop it didn't draw the eye. Still he would spend four hundred thousand ryo for the ingredients for the high quality he was looking for. Returning to his lab as he was sure to check he wasn't followed with ten bee's patrolling within a circle radius every ten meters out from him. Throwing off his chakra signature as he used the secret door again. Finishing mixing the drugs... Making four doses of Surgeons gift, Titanium might and the implant bonding agent. With that done he would set about utilizing the fission technique. Splitting himself into two beings before each of them would scrub down. Sanitizing the medical space there and settling onto the operating table. Tadara 2 putting tadara one under before injecting tadara one with Titaniums might and Tadara 2 would inject himself with Surgeons gift. Waiting the six posts worth of time voluntarily for it to kick in. Once that was done he would preform the surgery on himself. Removing his kidney in tadara one and placing Benji's in it's place. Finishing sewing him back up carefully before injecting the implant bonding agent. With that they would wait to see if it took.

Name: Surgeons gift
    Price: 50,000 ryo
    Symptoms: Alarming raise in intelligence and precision hand movement.
    Effects: +2 tiers to intelligence, +1 tier to Coordination
    Drawbacks: - 1 tier to perception
    Countdown: 5 posts
    Duration: 6 posts
    Cooldown: 10 posts
    *Yields 3 dosages

Name: titanium might
    Price: 50,000 ryo
    Symptoms: Skin and muscles harder providing greater strength and defense temporarily.
    Effects: +2 tiers to Constitution +1 tier to strength
    Drawbacks: - 1 tier to coordination
    Countdown: 5 posts
    Duration: 6 posts
    Cooldown: 10 posts
    *Yields 3 dosages

Name: Implant bonding agent
    Price: 300,000 ryo
    Application: Injection to the implant
    Effects: Increases the roll for implant by +10 and in the event of failure the organ will be salvageable and the patient can not die.
    Duration: 1 implant roll post
    Cooldown: 1 month
    *Yields 3 dosages

Crafted 4 in the lab of the base of each and took one of each for the surgery

Name: Fission Technique (Trained)
    Power: S
    Activation Cost: S
    Upkeep Cost: N/A
    Range: Global
    Speed: N/A
    Element: N/A
    Skill: Ninjutsu
    Classification: Iwagakure Village Exclusive
    Requirements: Ninjutsu
    Parent Technique: N/A
    Hand Seals: N/A
    Description: The Fission Technique is a highly advanced ninjutsu which allows the user to literally split their own body into two identical — yet entirely independent — duplicates of themselves. Unlike clone techniques that only appear to be similar, the ability is instead a physical separation and so does not require hand seals to activate, making it faster in comparison as a result. This also means that even if one is incapacitated, the other remains physically unharmed as neither can truly be regarded as the original. The duplicates cannot be dispelled like normal clones and must physically merge in order for the technique to end.
    Weaknesses: While split the user's chakra is halved meaning if one of them die then that chakra is permanently lost. The remaining duplicate must live on with their stamina point total halved. While this technique is active both duplicates cannot perform S Rank techniques.

X rank int +15
    A rank coord +7.5
    +10 surgeons gift
    +10 medical facility
    +15 A rank patient Con

-25 second bloodline

+32.5 total

Experience:

Ryo:
    • 2,520,500 total ryo

Equipment

Techniques

Skills:
    • Chemistry
    • Iryojutsu
    • Genjutsu
    • Sealing

Element(s):
    • - Honey/Wax

Stats

(21/21 Stat Raises)
    Tadara
    Tadara
    Stone Special Jounin
    Stone Special Jounin

Post by Tadara Fri Jul 14, 2023 2:35 am

Self surgery attempt number uno

Experience:

Ryo:
    • 2,520,500 total ryo

Equipment

Techniques

Skills:
    • Chemistry
    • Iryojutsu
    • Genjutsu
    • Sealing

Element(s):
    • - Honey/Wax

Stats

(21/21 Stat Raises)
    King of Games
    King of Games

Character File
    Skills & Elements: None
    Class: E
    Ryo: ?

Post by King of Games Fri Jul 14, 2023 2:35 am

The member 'Tadara' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Surgical Dice' : 65
    Airi Ohara
    Airi Ohara
    Hokage
    Hokage
    Bug Zapper
    Rewarded to those who actively fought and subdued Chomei during the Bijuu Rampage Event in 2024

Village : Konohagakure

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Ninjutsu | Raiton | Sealing | Summoning | Medical | Taijutsu
    Class: X
    Ryo: Check Updates

Post by Airi Ohara Fri Jul 14, 2023 2:55 am

Result pending staff discussion

Village: Konohagakure
    Recognized by E Tier Intelligence
    Title: The Carmine Hyuga

CP: 290 | 130 Senjutsu CP
    Strength: D {C}
    Constitution: B {B+}
    Stamina: B {A+}
    Speed: A
    Coordination: A
    Intelligence: A
    Perception: A
    *Attuned: Weaknessless Soaring Shortswords
    *Attuned: Str +1 Tier due to Attunement with Silent Meteoric Kote
    *Con + from Lifestyle
    *+1(+) passive Stamina due to Uzumaki
    *Raiton Chakra Cost Reduction
    *Taijutsu Chakra Cost Reduction
    *Attuned: Fuuinjutsu Chakra Cost Reduction due to Attunement with Vocalized Mask

[Tracker] [Update]
    Airi Ohara
    Airi Ohara
    Hokage
    Hokage
    Bug Zapper
    Rewarded to those who actively fought and subdued Chomei during the Bijuu Rampage Event in 2024

Village : Konohagakure

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Ninjutsu | Raiton | Sealing | Summoning | Medical | Taijutsu
    Ryo: Check Updates

Post by Airi Ohara Sat Jul 15, 2023 5:33 pm

Staff has ruled that since Tadara didn't actually wait the duration for the drugs to kick in, that the drugs do not affect the user (both Fissions).
    Due to this, the new modifiers are:

Surgeon
    :: Intelligence: S: +10
    :: Coordination: B: +5
    :: Medical Facility: +10
    :: 2nd KKG: -25
    :: Total: +0

Patient
    :: Constitution: D: +0
    :: Total: +0

Roll
    :: Dice Roll: 65

Result
    :: 056 - 075:  The Surgery was a success! However there were some complications. While the organ isn't constantly putting a drain on the user, performing techniques from this new bloodline will prove to be slightly more difficult.
    Result: The Patient Lives. Surgery Succeeded. The Organ was accepted. However, the new organ will cause all techniques from the new bloodline to cost +1 Rank in Chakra Cost. The user may spend 500 EXP to alleviate this issue, moving the user's problems up to the next bracket, up to [076 - 098] result.[/u][/u]

Village: Konohagakure
    Recognized by E Tier Intelligence
    Title: The Carmine Hyuga

CP: 290 | 130 Senjutsu CP
    Strength: D {C}
    Constitution: B {B+}
    Stamina: B {A+}
    Speed: A
    Coordination: A
    Intelligence: A
    Perception: A
    *Attuned: Weaknessless Soaring Shortswords
    *Attuned: Str +1 Tier due to Attunement with Silent Meteoric Kote
    *Con + from Lifestyle
    *+1(+) passive Stamina due to Uzumaki
    *Raiton Chakra Cost Reduction
    *Taijutsu Chakra Cost Reduction
    *Attuned: Fuuinjutsu Chakra Cost Reduction due to Attunement with Vocalized Mask

[Tracker] [Update]
    Tadara
    Tadara
    Stone Special Jounin
    Stone Special Jounin

Post by Tadara Sat Jul 22, 2023 1:26 pm

Tadara would set about preserving what was left of Benji's body in cold storage before settling into a chair and letting the surgery recover. It hadn't gone perfectly but it had done well enough. He knew of a human puppetry technique but not the details. Perhaps it would be valuable down the line. Or if not he could experiment on reanimation himself. For now he was secure in his hidden base. He would leave it at that.

Exit thread
    7 posts = 70 exp

Experience:

Ryo:
    • 2,520,500 total ryo

Equipment

Techniques

Skills:
    • Chemistry
    • Iryojutsu
    • Genjutsu
    • Sealing

Element(s):
    • - Honey/Wax

Stats

(21/21 Stat Raises)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 6:19 am