Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

Stocking Up

Peragus
    Peragus

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Tai, Ninjutsu, Fuinjutsu, Lightning, Earth, Fire
    Class: S
    Ryo: You fuckin gold digger

Stocking Up  Empty Stocking Up

Post by Peragus Fri Jun 02, 2023 1:04 pm

Peragus moved into the Cosmic Menagerie with intent to make a purchase. However first he intended to shop around a bit. Wanting to see how Kiyoshi had spent the money that he had given him as more or less a gift on a whim. Stepping inside Peragus would look on and flash a wide grin at what the young man had done with the place. Looking around with his Byakugan he would see what he wanted and move to the counter where he found the one behind the counter.

"Let me get 100 Titanium Kunai please." He would say, setting out the required 3,000 Ryo onto the counter. The money was taken and a box was placed on the counter. Given the Kunai were purchases in increments of 100 it made sense to have boxes of them ready on hand. Picking it up, Peragus would give a two fingers salute as he left. "Ja ne!" He would call out as he left.

-3,000 Ryo

Starting Ryo: 5,913,000
    Ending Ryo: 5,910,000

[Exit]

Renown: 20,625
    Ryo: 5,913,000
    Stats:
    • Strength: C
    • Constitution: B++
    • Stamina: B+
    • Speed: S
    • Coordination: S
    • Intelligence: A
    • Perception: A

Note: My signature stats include my passive buffs. My update page stats are the base values.

Link to Character Updates: Here
    Link to Character Application: Here
    Link to Known Techniques: Here

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 9:04 pm