Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

The Will Of The Stone and the Blast of the Kotoshura

Ghost
    Ghost
    Wanderer
    Wanderer

Village : Iwagakure

The Will Of The Stone and the Blast of the Kotoshura  Empty The Will Of The Stone and the Blast of the Kotoshura

Post by Ghost Tue Apr 09, 2024 11:05 pm

Iwa really was gone at this point there was not much anyone could really even do. Most have given up hope and most have left for a better tomorrow but for the last remaining few. Where could you go when you can't go home? As he sat on top of the cliff road peak he would be over looking the village. It was left in ruin but alas a few tried to clean it up a good job they did. But after news of what had happened about Lady Diana Ghost was left in a state that couldn't last for long. As either he got himself together or he died by years end. Just what could he do if anything as there was really no one left to fight there was no one left to be Kage there was no one left to bring hope and that was the problem.

Ghost did not feel the same as the others did and sure he played around for years. But now it was time to get serious and he meant that. Who was this strange group that gave the village over to the Leaf and who was the person who surrender for the Village? So much happened and so little time and it's a bomber that the village have to live like this. But this is a good thing if anything. As he started to walk down the cliff and headed by inside his Clan district. Ghost would be wearing a mask with a all black hodie on. He would walk past thrown down Buildings and what not. But he had to pay them no mind unless he wanted to cry again. But soon he would look up at the night sky and see the moon and then he would have a thought come to mind.

Wc304

Ghost
    Ghost
    Wanderer
    Wanderer

The Will Of The Stone and the Blast of the Kotoshura  Empty Re: The Will Of The Stone and the Blast of the Kotoshura

Post by Ghost Wed Apr 10, 2024 1:58 am

He needed a way out and he needed it as fast as possible. But what could he do he was a nobody in this world and if Lady Diana died then what power could he hold. A new power that was and will be. As he stopped walking he would have an idea and seeing that she was no longer around and she was without any kids. That meant the clan was bound to die out unless. UNLESS Ghost was to do something about such a thing. "So it seems life would bring me here a simple brunch member but alas I too could lead this Clan no this village back to its former glory and I will. But it's either now or never for me if anything but how in the hell so I gain power?" He would stop and think for a moment as he looked at his hands.

Soon he would balled them up and a smile would come over his face and under his mask. As he looked back up he would say to himself," damn I been had the power and it'd been right inside me this enter time. If there is no clan head if there is no kage then how could this village even go on? I will go get the Kinjutsu from the head of the house main home. Hell it's are only way to victory through all of this. Even if I must take on the hate I shall and I will do it with pride." As he said that he would be on his way and with great speeds at that. MAYBE this turn of events was a good thing if anything. Soon he would make his way to his clan district as he had to make due with doing this. Ghost would bow his head as a sign of respect. But he refuse to let his clan die out or his village.

Wc323

Ghost
    Ghost
    Wanderer
    Wanderer

The Will Of The Stone and the Blast of the Kotoshura  Empty Re: The Will Of The Stone and the Blast of the Kotoshura

Post by Ghost Wed Apr 10, 2024 7:47 am

Ghost would be walking and and playing with his hands. As chakra came out of them he would be all smiles. He realized that having the Kinjutsu of his clan would be better than  not having it to say the least. Ghost would arrive to the Kotoshura Clan District and soon would start to walk around. His clan was one of the strongest in not just the village but the entire ninja world. This put him in a state of mind that he needed to do better. As he refused to live like a rat inside his own village. But what is more is that The Leaf had something to do with this. He did not even know who or what the leaf really was. This put Ghost at odd ends with himself and quite frankly he was not himself anymore. But this was no time to back down this was no time to.be afraid.

His thoughts were everywhere at this moment and he truly did not know what to do. Rather he did but what was taking him so long to do it? A lot was going on at this point but he had to stay still and not fold. Soon he would have made it to the main house of the head of the
    Kotoshura Clan. He would stop as he looked at the large home standing in front of him. "Lady Diana home and all its glory it's been a minute but I'm finally here and I can't wait to say I'm finally free. I don't know what's going on-" Soon he would get on his knees and start to pray as his heart was beating extremely fast." But what I do know is that I've got a lot to do to keep the Kotoshura Clan and my village from dying out."
    He would soon stand up as he took to his feet Ghost would then touch the gate of the home of his clan and now it was time to go do the deed it was time to become great in order to survive all this.

Wc350

Ghost
    Ghost
    Wanderer
    Wanderer

Post by Ghost Wed Apr 10, 2024 10:21 am

The Kotoshura Clan was proud and would always have they pride if anything else. No one not one single person was ever going to take that away from them. It's been a few days since that event took place and the kage was no longer around. The person known as Ren came and took the head of the Kotoshura Clan away. He came and took the head of the village away the Kage if anything. Thar was if not embrassing to say the least. As he enter the house he would look around and then he would start to remember when he use to come here as a kid. He would then simply say out loud and in a sorry voice, "For give me lady Diana."

Over the next few days.

Ghost would be cleaning out the Compound to get things moving. Dusting and sweeping from sweeping to mopping he did it all. He would especially take care of the great hall it wasn't all that big but it was big enough to house the pictures of the former heads of the
    Kotoshura Clan in itself. As he refined the pictures on the way Ghost would finally get to Lady Diana picture and all though thier time was brief she did treat him with respect. If only life didn't take him that way she would still be here today. He would hang her picture up and then he would make his way to the great house where the head of the table say. He was slow to move towards it and even slower to sit down especially where the great Kotoshura Clan Heads sat before him. But yet he was here and he was ready and willing. "As this moment comes and as this moment gets here. I shall lay claim as the next head of the KOTOSHURA CLAN. Please I pray to the stars my former heads look over me."

Wc321

Ghost Claiming head of the Kotoshura Clan

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 5:45 am