Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

A new Tsuchikage.

Yamato Kazahana
    Yamato Kazahana
    Stone Genin
    Stone Genin

Village : Iwagakure

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Ninjutsu|Doton|Fuuton|Jiton
    Class: D
    Ryo: 0

A new Tsuchikage.  Empty A new Tsuchikage.

Post by Yamato Kazahana Thu Apr 25, 2024 3:26 am

Yamato had returned from a mission to learn that so much had happened in just the two days he was gone. He returned to his village in shambles, he had learned that a man named raijin had came and in just a short amount of time destroyed it. He learned that there tsuchikage had been killed, this meant that there village did not have a leader or some one that could lead them. Yamato sat back and watched as the weeks past by and those weeks slowly turned into months. But in all that time he had not seem any one try to stand up and take control of the reigns. 

Yamato marched right into the tsuchikage office as he looked around. It was odd that there was no guards around but guess when you have no kage there is no reason to guard the door. Yamato would set down in the chair behind the desk, if he was gonna do this he was gonna do it right. First thing he needed to do was write up a few letters and get them sent out. After he had written them up he called out for someone, moment later a lady dressed in a brown dress walked into the room. 

" It would seem that we need a new kage. Take these letters and send them out. Next I need you to make a announcement for the village to gather in front of the kage building. I shall then address the nation of iwa to let them know that I shall be there new tsuchikage, at least until we can find a better candidate." 

Yamato did not like having to talk much so that seemed as if it took forever for him to do. Yamato as he sat there noticed the white and brown had that all tsuchikage wear hung on the wall opposite of where he was sitting. He was not sure how the powers to be would look at him seeing as he was still a genin but after the destruction of there village and the death of there former kage the village needed a little lifting up. moments later the lady would walk back into the room. 

" Humm I sent the letters off as you asked and let the village know to gather around the kage office sir. But I do not know your name." 

Yamato stood up as he placed the tsuchikage hat atop his head. He walked a few steps past the assistant before stopping and looking back to her. 

" my name, it's Kazahana, Yamato Kazahana." 

Turning Yamato made his way towards the crowd. It was not long before he came to a ledge and as he looked over he could see a lot of people below. 

" Hello everyone, my name is Yamato Kazahana, I know this village has not seen a ray of light in some time. First our village is decimated by the acts of raijin, then we lose our former tsuchikage. We was left leaderless and no one has stepped up to help this village. So I am here today to tell you all that I Yamato Kazahana shall be your new Tsuchikage from hench forth. We shall get our village rebuild and become stronger so we do not suffer from this kind of act again." 

As Yamato walked off back towards the kage office he could hear the people cheering and applauding. But he could also hear boos probably cause Yamato was not who they wanted to see as there next Tsuchikage. But in life things do not always go as planned, he just hoped now they was able to grow better. 

( Claiming Tsuchikage. 48hrs)

Renown: 0
    Stats: 
    [list]
    [*]Strength:E
    [*]Constitution: D
    [*]Stamina: D
    [*]Speed:iE
    [*]Coordination: D 
    [*]Intelligence: E
    [*]Perception: D 
    [*]Link to updates: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t6907-yamato-kazahana-updates
    [*]Link to Character Application: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t6897-yamato-kazahana
    [*]Link to Known Techniques: in character updates
    Yamato Kazahana
    Yamato Kazahana
    Stone Genin
    Stone Genin

Village : Iwagakure

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Ninjutsu|Doton|Fuuton|Jiton
    Class: D

A new Tsuchikage.  Empty Re: A new Tsuchikage.

Post by Yamato Kazahana Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:37 pm

After Yamato had finished addressing his village of his new position he would quietly return to his office as he would stand by the window which over looked a great deal of iwa. He was not sure how long he would be able to hold the position as the leader of his nation since there was so many other qualifying people, but he would try his best to uphold a strong front until a time came when he no longer needed to be the tsuchikage or until he became strong enough to hold his own against stronger ninja. 

For now Yamato needed to bolster his strength so he could stand stall against any other invader so once he got some food in him he would head out and start training in order to get stronger. He was not sure how long it would take him but he would push him self past his limits if need be in order to get stronger and gain both strength and wisdom tho with both of those things it took time but time was of a limited stock these days with everything that was going on. 

( exited thread)

Renown: 0
    Stats: 
    [list]
    [*]Strength:E
    [*]Constitution: D
    [*]Stamina: D
    [*]Speed:iE
    [*]Coordination: D 
    [*]Intelligence: E
    [*]Perception: D 
    [*]Link to updates: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t6907-yamato-kazahana-updates
    [*]Link to Character Application: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t6897-yamato-kazahana
    [*]Link to Known Techniques: in character updates

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 5:40 pm