Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

2 posters

Lighting a Fire

Ren
    Ren
    Leaf Jounin
    Leaf Jounin

Village : Minor Nation

Lighting a Fire Empty Lighting a Fire

Post by Ren Mon Nov 07, 2022 7:08 pm

Ren would inhale a deep breath as he began weaving a string of six hand seals, kneading chakra into his body turning it to fire before releasing the fire inside to form the great fireball technique only to watch it fizzle out after being only halfway formed. Silently kicking himself inside his head, 'this is ridiculous, why can't you get this. It's such a simple technique, it should not be this hard.' Having already been out here for a couple of hours, he would of thought he would have more to show for it. Hell, he would settle for anything, but as of now he had nothing. "Ugh. Three hours and I still can't get this damn technique." He would kick at the dirt in frustration before trying again, he refused to stop until he succeeded in this endeavor. He would not be beat by a technique, let alone a fire technique. As he let out another breath of fire this one would be slightly better, though just as every other one before, it fizzled out before being fully formed. "Ugh!"

Ren kicked at the dirt yet again, 'this is getting annoying.' The young Uchiha would walk over to where his bag was grabbing his bottle of water and getting a drink. Wiping his mouth, the male would look out over the scene before him. This facility was truly a marvel, had he not known better he would have thought he was outside rather inside a large building that can simulate such an occurrence. For a few seconds he forgot why he had even came here, getting himself lost in the illusion, before snapping himself out of his day dream. "That's enough of that, there's work to do." Ren told himself as he dropped the bottle of water and returned to his training, forming the string of hand seals yet again for what felt like the thousandth time as he inhaled another breath. 'This time. This time I'll get it.' he thought to himself releasing the fire and watched as the fireball formed, but just before it was fully formed it fizzled out yet again. "Damnit!" The male would shout in frustration, slapping himself in the face as he began cursing himself under his breath.

His father's words would begin ringing in the male's ear, 'the Uchiha are the strongest of all the clans, the other fear us because of that.' But this is not strength, if he couldn't even master a simple fire technique how would he ever master the Sharingan or more advanced techniques. He would try it again, this time it fully formed, but quickly dissipated. He still wasn't getting the chakra flow right. He thought about using the Sharingan, though he didn't want to be dependent on that on every little struggle. Besides it probably wouldn't help anyways, besides if he can't do it without his Sharingan he shouldn't do it at all. Of course it would be a lot simpler if he knew how to copy techniques with his Sharingan and could see someone perform the technique it would be different. But since he didn't know how to copy a technique and no one was around to teach him, he only had one choice, try again.

Forming the hand seals and inhaling a breath as he kneaded the chakra again, release the breath of fire and watch as the fireball finally fully formed. This time he was able to hold the technique for a few seconds before releasing it himself, doing a celebratory fist pump in the air, "Finally," he said releasing the tension he had been feeling, "now on to the next one."

195/210 CP
    -15 for 5 attempts at technique (3 each due to affinity)
    Training:
    Satomi
    Satomi

Village : Konohagakure

Character File
    Skills & Elements: None
    Class: X
    Ryo: 600,000

Lighting a Fire Empty Re: Lighting a Fire

Post by Satomi Mon Nov 14, 2022 11:28 am

Satomi and Sendo were both standing next to each other. They both were clad in their Jounin outifts today. The next big ANBU operation would be underway soon. He needed to gather more intel before he ventured off to save the maker of the Heavenly Emporium. The Uchiha Gunbai fastened to his back, he was always ready for an attack. Mostly because of the sudden ways Kimiko could return to the village and threaten them. He needed the next generation to be ready for anything. “He holds greatness just as Zenaku once did,” Sen said to Sato.

Sato was sure he was being careful not mention Akihiro. His greatest and failed student. Aki was great for the Leaf till he wasn’t. It was of the past now, he did not hold hard feelings against his cousin anymore. He had paid his dues. But this new prospect showe promise. As Captain he didn’t take many students, for many missions were to dangerous and tailored for Genin teams.

“Lets hope for his sake that he does.” Satomi said as he walked up to meet the young Genin. Sendo stayed on guard within distance. “Your fire technique shows promise. I am Satomi Uchiha. From time to time you will be under my tutelage and that of Sendo.” He said pointing to the man in the distance. “I will make sure you become strong. So learn as many techniques as you can. This journey will teach you what you need to survive.”

Stamina: A
    Speed: S
    Coordination: B+ (Wealthy)
    Intelligence: B
    Perception: B
    Ren
    Ren
    Leaf Jounin
    Leaf Jounin

Post by Ren Mon Nov 14, 2022 2:26 pm

Ren would wipe the sweat from his brow, having finally gotten the great fireball technique right, Ren was excited to try out another technique. The sudden appearance of two men however, would stop him from attempting another one. Ren would instantly recognize Satomi, the former leader of the Uchiha clan as well as a former Hokage, though he did not know the second one's name he had seen him before in the past usually accompanying Satomi. Ren stood in awe of the legend of a man as he approached, doing his best to contain his excitement as Satomi introduced himself as well as stating Ren would be under his and Sendo's Tutelage. "This is the greatest day of my life," Ren would think to himself before realizing he said it out loud, like a schoolgirl that had just met the lead singer of a boy band. 'Crap, I can't believe I did that.' Ren would be overwhelmed at the thought of learning from Satomi even if it was just occasionally as he was sure the man could teach him a lot.

Taking a moment to dust his clothes off and collect his thoughts Ren would bow before stating "I am Ren Uchiha, it is an honor that you would consider me for your student and take the time to teach me Satomi-Sensei." Ren would pause before looking to Sendo and bowing to him also, "and you as well Sendo-Sensei." He was unsure what he would be learning from the pair but he was excited to learn, no matter how small if it made him a better fighter then he was all for it. "I will do my best to not disappoint you, and learn as much as I can." Ren would add before looking to Satomi to await his instructions on what to do first.

Renown: 25,500
    Skills: Ninjutsu | Taijutsu | Genjutsu | Bukijutsu | Kuchiyose | Sensory
    Elements: Katon | Raiton | Suiton | Doton | Fuuton
    Techniques: Here
    Stats: (19/23)
    Strength: D
    Constitution: C
    Speed: B -> B+ (Lifestyle)
    Coordination: B
    Perception: B (A w/Sharingan)

Attunement Slots:
    Uchiha Gunbai
    Mask of the Ancients
    Satomi
    Satomi

Character File

Post by Satomi Fri Nov 18, 2022 8:11 am

The boy seemed excited as he met the former Hokage. Satomi noticed everything but was appreciative of his respectful manner. It would get him far here in the Hidden Leaf. "It is also my honor to impart knowledge to all Uchiha. Though I have no affinity for Fire. There is much for me to show you. But let us start with continuing your training. What else can you do?" Satomi gestured towards the open sky in front of them. Showing that he wanted to see more of what he was doing.

As a Uchiha there were many trade secrets he would be privy too in due time. The pathway to power for their family came at a great cost. Sato had died and came back to life. Was he special? No, he didn't feel like that at all. But the urge to cultivate and protect the village and his family had never been stronger. That was his purpose now.

Ren
    Ren
    Leaf Jounin
    Leaf Jounin

Post by Ren Sat Nov 19, 2022 6:28 am

"Well I haven't mastered the shadow clone technique yet, but I did end up making a technique of my own in the process of trying to do it." Ren began in reply to Satomi asking what else he could do, forming the Dragon hand seal Ren would release a small ember from his mouth next to him weaving his chakra into it as it began taking on a humanoid form before forming into an exact copy of Ren. "I call it an ember clone, though it's not as effective as the other clone technique. It seems to only be capable of performing Katon techniques, and it is highly unstable. When it disburses, it and anything next to it go up in flames." Ren would explain giving Satomi a chance to expect his work.

"I have mostly only trained Katon techniques, so my range of skills are limited. Though I hope to eventually branch out to other elements as well as skills, eventually.q" Ren would add unsure of what Satomi wished to see, other than putting on a fire show Ren felt rather low on things that might impress the man. Here he was meeting his idol and he was too star struck to do anything about it, how was he going to impress someone who literally returned from the dead, not to mention everything else the man had seen or done in his lifetimes.

Attunement Slots:
    Uchiha Gunbai
    Mask of the Ancients
    Satomi
    Satomi

Character File

Post by Satomi Fri Nov 25, 2022 4:49 pm

Just as he thought, he had already advanced quite far when he became Genin. Even making his own techniques to make up for his lack of knowledge of others. "That is quite impressive. As far as the Shadow Clone technique is concerned. I should be able to help get you started." Satomi held up the clone seal. With only one handsign, Ren would be able to see how it was done. A Shadow clone popped into existence next to the Ghost of Konoha. The two looked at each other before looking at Ren, the original saying. "This technique while great in utilization, is danger because it halves your chakra each time. Use it sparingly." He had used the technique at times to trick his foes. He did not have a lot of chakra to spare for such a bombardment of forces. That was for his Mass Shadow clone technique which was more attuned in services.

----------------------------

Used Shadow Clone

Ren
    Ren
    Leaf Jounin
    Leaf Jounin

Post by Ren Sat Nov 26, 2022 2:26 pm

A wide grin would spread across Ren's face at Satomi's praise of his clone being impressive, it wasn't very often he heard people say good things about his skills. Hearing Satomi say he could help with the shadow clone, Ren would instinctually activate his Sharingan as he watched Satomi form a hand seal and form a shadow clone. Ren would observe the clone as the real Satomi explained as well as warned about it's utilization due to the cost of chakra, with his Sharingan the younger Uchiha could see what the man meant as both Satomi seemed to have equal amounts of chakra and could be the real one. In fact if it wasn't for the fact that neither moved after the clone formed, Ren would of been hard-pressed to figure out which one was the real one. Ren would look between his ember clone and Satomi's shadow clone noting the differences between them and where he had gone wrong in his previous attempts at the jutsu.

Stepping back from the clone Ren would nod his head in understanding, dismissing his ember clone in a small poof and spark of flames that quickly dissipated before looking back to Satomi. "I think I understand." Ren would form the hand seal just as Satomi did focusing his chakra as he tried to perfectly split it in half to create a clone of himself, but nothing happened. Ren would stare at his hands for a brief moment, he was sure he did the hand seal right and he observed Satomi perform the technique studied how the chakra was perfectly split between the two of them and yet he didn't even create anything. Ren would heave a deep breath, "ok, so maybe not..." Ren would look back to the clone and his sensei analyzing the pair with his Sharingan, he knew he could do it, it would just take more time then he would like. Ren however refused to surrender to defeat or failure and above all he did not want to disappoint his Sensei. With a deep inhale of breath the male would close his eyes focusing his chakra and then form the hand seal needed for him to achieve his goal, he felt a sudden weakness come over his body as he opened his eyes to see a perfect copy of himself standing next to him. He now understood what Satomi had meant by it being dangerous, if he felt this weak after creating one clone he doubted he would be able to produce more than that. Still it was an accomplishment for the young Uchiha to have created his first true clone, another wide smile forming on his face. "Thank you, Sensei." The real Ren would say with a bow all too happy he created the clone despite how weak he now felt.

Learned Shadow Clone from Satomi
    Satomi
    Satomi

Character File

Post by Satomi Sun Dec 11, 2022 6:40 pm

"You have an adept ability of retaining knowledge quickly. This will be instrumental in our next technique." Satomi complimented the young Uchiha. There was a need for a fast pace learning curve. He wasn't exactly sure when they were next to be attacked again by mysterious forces. But even the Genin needed to be prepared for more than just the missions of the village. Satomi motioned his hand in particular manner. A sign for Sendo to come, he immediately appeared, moving as fast as ever. Sato nodded and activated his Sharingan. The three tomoe swirled red in his eyes, and he gazed upon Sendo.

"The Copy Eye technique. If you have eyes like mine then you can do it as well. Merely anticipate what your opponent is going to do right before they do it. You will be able to copy any jutsu you are able to learn from them. Choose any technique Sendo I bet I'll guess it."

Sendo nodded and wasted no time. Performing the handsigns for the Chidori. However Satomi did it at the same time, performing the act as if it were a mirror. "This allows the Uchiha to be one step ahead of our opponent as well."

-------------------

Sharingan
    Copy Eye

Ren
    Ren
    Leaf Jounin
    Leaf Jounin

Post by Ren Sun Dec 11, 2022 10:28 pm

Ren could not help but feel a little pride at his sensei's words about him retaining knowledge, he had always been a fast learner, but to hear someone compliment him about it was still something he found enjoyable. He would watch Satomi with a strong fixation as the man explained the use of the copy technique, which having him explained how it worked made it a lot easier on him than try to figure it out on his own. He watched as his Sensei mimic Sendo, and he was simply astonished by it. If he could do that, then there would be no limit to what he could do. He would easily be able to match anyone of his peers, not to mention have the advantage on many of them as well. He would turn to his new shadow clone with determination, the words of his sensei echoing in his ear as he focused on the clone. With a nod the clone would begin to move as Ren observed him not mimicking what he was doing just yet, but the moment the clone went to perform a technique Ren would be right there performing it at almost the same speed if not a second behind it. It took him a few tries as he kept forming the wrong seal, but he would not let that stop him. Trying again and again until he got it right, he still wasn't able to match the clone at the exact same time as Satomi had Sendo, but he was able to get it down to near milliseconds. He knew he would need to increase his coordination if he hoped to be as good as Satomi was at it, but still he was able to nearly completely mimic his clone to the point that he felt proud of himself. Looking back to his sensei he felt almost drained as his shadow clone dispersed, between the chakra he had expended before Satomi had showed up as well as since, Ren did not have much enerqy left in him to maintain the shadow clone due to the requirement of the focus for the clone. Still, he would look to his sensei with a smile on his face and give the man a thumbs up, as he spoke. "I think I got it Sensei, this will be extremely useful learning tool, and I appreciate you showing me how it works." Ren stated with a bow, despite the weak feeling he felt, Ren wondered if what else his sensei might show him. Of course, if Satomi decided that was enough for today Ren would understand, but there was nothing the male liked more than training, except learning new techniques for him to train of course. Ren would wipe the sweat from his brow and look to both Sendo and Satomi, "So what is next? I am up for anything, I can even use this technique you taught me to learn faster if you want."

Learned Copy Eye Technique

chakra: 60 (which is below 30% of his 210 which is why his clone dispersed)

Attunement Slots:
    Uchiha Gunbai
    Mask of the Ancients
    Satomi
    Satomi

Character File

Post by Satomi Thu Dec 15, 2022 10:18 pm

Satomi checked the boys chakra signature. He had expended a decent amount of chakra in the small time of their training. He had been practicing before so he figured this was enough for the day. As ANBU Captain there was a number of missions he needed to attend to at the moment. He was not known to be active in training but always showed up occasionally to teach. Known as The Professor. "I think for today you've done enough. This was a good test to let me know if you have mettle. And you do. Good work. We shall meet again." Satomi bowed his head towards Ren.

Sendo was a quiet one and didn't speak but did nod towards him as well. A sign of respect for the younger generation. Those respected would receive it. Then they both turned away, moving at incredible speeds as if they had disappeared.

----------------------

(Exit)

Ren
    Ren
    Leaf Jounin
    Leaf Jounin

Post by Ren Sat Dec 17, 2022 10:59 pm

Ren would smile as his Sensei praised him for his mettle, before him and Sendo took their leave. "Thank you, Sensei, for everything. I will continue to improve, but I will rest as you suggest." Ren would reply with a bow as his two Sensei disappeared from his view moving much faster than even his Sharigan could keep up with. Ren grabbed his belongings and took his leave from the training facility satisfied with himself for learning the Great fireball technique, but more excited about the fact that his sensei was the great Satomi. His first day of training with the man and he not only learned the shadow clone technique, but the Copy technique that is sure to only improve his learning abilities.

(Exit Thread)

6 posts with Sensei in special Training Facility +120exp

Solo
    Learning Greatfireball technique

Training with Satomi
    Learning Shadow Clone technique
    Learning Copy Technique