Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

3 posters

A Long Time Coming

Peragus
    Peragus

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Tai, Ninjutsu, Fuinjutsu, Lightning, Earth, Fire
    Class: S
    Ryo: You fuckin gold digger

A Long Time Coming Empty A Long Time Coming

Post by Peragus Fri Mar 31, 2023 11:12 pm

Peragus, using his high speed and eyes to guide them directly to the village in the Land of Wolf as quickly as he possibly could, would arrive at the gates of the village. He moved up to the guard at the gates, hopefully with Kimiko and Ren right behind him and spoke, his breathing even and neutral. "Good afternoon, we're representatives of Konohagakure no Sato and we've come to speak to your leadership in regards to an alliance between our nations." He would say, prompting the guard to blink at him in mild confusion before nodding and leading them within.

It would not take long for them to meet with the leadership of the village. Using the name of one of the major villages tended to grease the way for people to let them in he wagered. As no one would want to risk making one of the more powerful nations angry. He could imagine that the leadership of the village would find themselves concerned about how to proceed. If they did not want to pursue the alliance with Konoha they needed to find a way to politely decline without insulting them or causing the greater power to smash them to pieces and then simply rebuild atop the ashes.

Peragus knew the current leadership of Konoha wouldn't be interested in doing that. However they of course did not. Still, this particular takeover would be nice and sweet. Especially for the leadership. Pulling out his own scroll of spoils he would withdraw 10,000,000 Ryo from the amount he had gained from Raijin's defeat. He had been given the money to buy the nation after all so it would have to be him that paid for it. "Take this, retire, leave the affairs of running the Land of Wolf to the leadership of Konoha. Rest assured the people will be taken care of." He would say, noting the men and women taking the Ryo with obvious greed. They would proceed to agree readily. "Excellent, you'll run the day to day affairs of the nation until orders from the leadership of Konoha arrive giving you instructions. Thank you folks." He would say with a cocky little bow. "Please provide any special artifacts or techniques you might have in you possession." He would say. Prompting one of them to rise and move to a rolled up scroll that seemed to have a complicated sealing array upon it's outside.

Just how complicated it was, Peragus could not say. However Kimiko probably could. Still the scroll was carefully held and handed to him. He would offer take the scroll and pocket it. Intent upon handing it directly to Tengoku. The man had entrusted him with the Ryo and so it made sense for Peragus to be the one to hand him to scroll. "Thank you." He would say simply before turning to Kimiko and Ren. "Shall we folks?" He would ask, his jovial grin on his features. If Kimiko offered to teleport them he would accept it and if not the writer of this post would need to calculate travel time. Regardless it was her decision on way or another.

[Buying Land of Wolf, Peragus loses 10,000,000 Ryo, and potentially exiting.]

Renown: 20,625
    Ryo: 5,913,000
    Stats:
    • Strength: C
    • Constitution: B++
    • Stamina: B+
    • Speed: S
    • Coordination: S
    • Intelligence: A
    • Perception: A

Note: My signature stats include my passive buffs. My update page stats are the base values.

Link to Character Updates: Here
    Link to Character Application: Here
    Link to Known Techniques: Here
    Ren
    Ren
    Leaf Jounin
    Leaf Jounin

Village : Minor Nation

A Long Time Coming Empty Re: A Long Time Coming

Post by Ren Sun Apr 02, 2023 9:23 am

Ren would follow Peragus as closely as he could, though the difference between their speed would be obvious to those that passed by as they journeyed into the Land of Wolves. Luckily for Ren he was able to follow the path the Peragus was setting with relative ease, and they would all arrive at the village gate in record time. Ren would be slightly disappointed in the fact that they traveled to a country called land of wolves and yet he did not see a single one on the way to the village, of course he would not mention this to either one of the ones traveling with him. Luckily for him, Peragus would handle the talking with the village guards about going to get the leaders, this of course would not take long for them to return with the leader.

As Peragus handled the talks with the leadership about the purchase of the village, Ren couldn't help but wonder why he was sent as he felt like more than a glorified bodyguard to the other man. Not that the other man needed that, considering the other man had already proven himself faster and more capable than himself. It was just the feeling of silently standing there waiting for the transaction to be over that would cause this thought to enter his head. Before there has been a clear reason for his presence, the Uchiha taking over the land and him being a proxy for them until Satomi assigned a more permanent overseer. Of course this all changed when Satomi decided to leave without a word leaving Ren to try to explain to the clan why this was beneficial, he obviously failed at that horribly as they decided to go with Kimiko's decision. To say he was annoyed by the fact that the clan sided with someone the former clan leader had named a traitor, would be an understatement. It was more than that, it was as if his faith in his clan was actually shaken with how easily one could forget the past and their former leader. This of course topped with the Hokage not only pardoning the woman as well but assigning her to this mission with them would only further his disappointment in not just his clan but his village. He bit his tongue in his objections of this, and even placed the facade of compliance of it for the mission, but that did not stop his thoughts. He was happy with the fact that he was able to sign the dragon summoning contract, but that did not stop him from planning his own albeit foolish idea of challenging Kimiko when they returned. Everyone else might be buying into her act but he wasn't going to fall for it, he knew that if given the chance Kimiko would betray the village. He would stop her before she had that chance, or at least that is what he thought about doing as Peragus negotiated with the leadership of the village.

His thoughts interrupted by Peragus, the happiness in his voice causing Ren's stomach to turn slightly. With everything done that they had came here to accomplish, Ren saw no reason for them to stick around now. Looking to Kimiko, Ren would mentally prepare for the strange traveling that Kimiko possessed, hoping that now that he knew what to expect it would be less disorienting for him this time. Though if she did not wish to use her travel, he supposed he could always summon a dragon to fly him home now.

(Exit?)

Class: X
    Renown: 25,500
    Skills: Ninjutsu | Taijutsu | Genjutsu | Bukijutsu | Kuchiyose | Sensory
    Elements: Katon | Raiton | Suiton | Doton | Fuuton
    Techniques: Here
    Stats: (19/23)
    Strength: D
    Constitution: C
    Stamina: A
    Speed: B -> B+ (Lifestyle)
    Coordination: B
    Intelligence: B
    Perception: B (A w/Sharingan)

Attunement Slots:
    Uchiha Gunbai
    Mask of the Ancients
    Peragus
    Peragus

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Tai, Ninjutsu, Fuinjutsu, Lightning, Earth, Fire
    Class: S
    Ryo: You fuckin gold digger

Post by Peragus Wed Apr 05, 2023 3:55 am

Considering something Peragus would frown in thought before speaking again. It was almost directly after he had asked about them leaving. "Actually, if possible. I'd like to take care of something personal. Mind if I travel home on my own? I shouldn't be long." He would ask, looking to Kimiko as the higher ranked shinobi there. He would also offer her the scroll containing the Land of Wolf secrets. So that she could deliver them to Tengoku.

Provided she agreed he would accept whatever terms he needed to before nodding and continuing on. "Cool, I'll be back in the village as quickly as possible. Give me a few weeks to get back home." he would say with his usual grin before turning and heading out. If he was given anything to carry or keep track of he would store it in his pouch as he left.

[Exit, traveling to Land of Wood. Paying chakra and fast traveling there. He’ll lose 75 Chakra (leaving him 135 remaining when he arrived) Arrival time will take 12 hours from this post.]

Renown: 20,625
    Ryo: 5,913,000
    Stats:
    • Strength: C
    • Constitution: B++
    • Stamina: B+
    • Speed: S
    • Coordination: S
    • Intelligence: A
    • Perception: A

Note: My signature stats include my passive buffs. My update page stats are the base values.

Link to Character Updates: Here
    Link to Character Application: Here
    Link to Known Techniques: Here
    Kimiko
    Kimiko
    Leaf Jounin Commander
    Leaf Jounin Commander

Post by Kimiko Wed Apr 12, 2023 8:47 pm

Kimiko nodded as Peragus handed over the scroll containing the secrets from the Land of Wolves. She didn't mind if Peragus traveled for a bit on his way home. If he didn't find his way back in the requested time frame, he knew the deal. A missing-nin could be hunted down no issues, not that Konoha really bothered to hunt their missing-nin. She was almost unaccosted for several years while she was one herself.

"Ya got a month. Longer than that and I'll hunt ya down."

She would have given him one of her kunai, but if he was a planner at all and wanted to actually go missing, he'd toss it into a trapped location, so it wasn't worth it. Besides, she enjoyed the hunt and Raijin wasn't even a warm up for her on that end. Turning to Ren, she handed him the scroll she'd been handed containing the Land of Wolves' secrets. After all, she was just the chaperone to get them here safely, it had been their mission to do all this stuff and deliver.

"Here ya go. I'm not the one that's gotta report on the success of this mission, I was just a watcher."

As they did the pass off, Kimiko would teleport the two of them back to Konoha, appearing in the living room of Kimiko's home.

-
    FTG'ing out to Kimiko's Home Mark with Ren

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:08 am