Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

4 posters

Long Time Coming

Kiyoshi
    Kiyoshi
    Leaf Special Jounin
    Leaf Special Jounin

Village : N/A

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Kugutsu | Fuuinjutsu | Enjinia | Kagaku | Kajiya | Nyūsatsu | Ijutsu
    Class: X
    Ryo: More than You

Long Time Coming Empty Long Time Coming

Post by Kiyoshi Sat Apr 06, 2024 9:39 pm

Kiyoshi would arrive at the administration building with Zamasu following closely behind him, having dispatched Yuko, Enmei, and Akimitsu to go check and ensure that his shop was still standing after seeing the destruction that had fallen on the village. Giving his name to the receptionist, Kiyoshi would take a seat and wait for him to be summoned into the office. He silently wondered who was the current Hokage, considering he had been away for more than a year and in that time he had learned from news reports that Tengoku had stepped down and Airi Ohana had been named Hokage. Though it did not seem long after that, that he learned that Tengoku had taken the mantle back up. Wearing his mobility suit, slightly upgraded since his time within the village, Kiyoshi would let the helmet of the mask retract so that his head was revealed. So much had happened in the year he had been gone, so much to report, and still so much left to do. Between his deal with the Stag Emporium that Tengoku had originally asked him to secure, as well as the restrengthening of their bonds with Kirigakure. His employment with the Stag Emporium also brought with it, the opportunity for the bond with the emporium to become stronger by placing a tower within the hidden leaf village. There would be plenty for them to discuss, and likely more for him to do after the discussion. Zamasu wouldn't sit, but simply stood next to his boss as they waited to be invited into the office.

Experience: 3580/8720
    Renown: 15500
    Stats: 
    • Strength: D
    • Constitution: D -> A (Puppet Armor)
    • Stamina: S -> S++ (Jade Pendant)
    • Speed: E -> C (Puppet Armor)
    • Coordination: S -> S++ (Puppet Master Gloves)
    • Intelligence: S -> S+ (Lifestyle)
    • Perception: B
    King of Games
    King of Games

Character File
    Skills & Elements: None
    Class: E
    Ryo: ?

Long Time Coming Empty Long Time Coming

Post by King of Games Sat Apr 06, 2024 9:39 pm

The member 'Kiyoshi' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Bunny Arrival' :
    Long Time Coming VMgm48Z
    Airi Ohara
    Airi Ohara
    Hokage
    Hokage
    Bug Zapper
    Rewarded to those who actively fought and subdued Chomei during the Bijuu Rampage Event in 2024

Village : Konohagakure

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Ninjutsu | Raiton | Sealing | Summoning | Medical | Taijutsu
    Ryo: Check Updates

Long Time Coming Empty Re: Long Time Coming

Post by Airi Ohara Mon Apr 08, 2024 12:43 am

Thankfully, her office wasn't torn to shreds like the office in Kirigakure. She was sitting at her desk, the sound of the quick scratching across paper after paper could be heard. The receptionist received the name and poked her head into the Hokage's office. "Lady Hokage, there is a Kiyoshi here for you," this was enough to cause Airi to stop writing and roll her eyes. Clearing her throat she nodded her head. Closing the door behind her, the receptionist turned to look towards Kiyoshi. "I'm sure you already know who Lady Hokage is, but please try to keep it respectful. She's been through a lot, mmkay?" she said before bowing to Kiyoshi and leaving.

Once Kiyoshi opened the door, he could see the window of the Hokage's office slightly ajar with the breeze kicking up the curtains and making the mountain of paperwork flap upon her desk. It seemed to be endless and never-ending as the pile seemed to get bigger and bigger the more she fills out.

"What is it? It better be important. I've had too many people try to get my attention just to spend time with me. Close the door behind you and have a seat," she said pointing the quill to one of the two plush chairs on the other side of the Hokage's desk. "And get to the point. I'm not in a mood for awkward pleasantries," she said with a firm voice, continuing to peck away at the documents upon her desk.
    OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION

Airi's EXP Gained thus far
    • This Post:
    • Total Gained:

Airi's EXP Unique Ability
    Experience from Me to You
    A player may provide an additional +5 EXP bonus when being a sensei or team leader in a thread. However, the player loses 5 EXP, per post, when performing missions

Current Stats
    Spoiler:

Equipment
    Spoiler:

Village: Konohagakure
    Recognized by E Tier Intelligence
    Title: The Carmine Hyuga

CP: 290 | 130 Senjutsu CP
    Strength: D {C}
    Constitution: B {B+}
    Stamina: B {A+}
    Speed: A
    Coordination: A
    Intelligence: A
    Perception: A
    *Attuned: Weaknessless Soaring Shortswords
    *Attuned: Str +1 Tier due to Attunement with Silent Meteoric Kote
    *Con + from Lifestyle
    *+1(+) passive Stamina due to Uzumaki
    *Raiton Chakra Cost Reduction
    *Taijutsu Chakra Cost Reduction
    *Attuned: Fuuinjutsu Chakra Cost Reduction due to Attunement with Vocalized Mask

[Tracker] [Update]
    King of Games
    King of Games

Character File

Post by King of Games Mon Apr 08, 2024 12:43 am

The member 'Airi Ohara' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Bunny Arrival' :
    Long Time Coming VMgm48Z
    Kiyoshi
    Kiyoshi
    Leaf Special Jounin
    Leaf Special Jounin

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Kugutsu | Fuuinjutsu | Enjinia | Kagaku | Kajiya | Nyūsatsu | Ijutsu

Post by Kiyoshi Mon Apr 08, 2024 11:22 am

Kiyoshi would nod to the receptionist as he stood, looking to Zamasu with another nod Kiyoshi would move towards the office leaving the other man in the waiting area. Stepping into the office and shutting the door, he would make a mental note that Airi was ruder than Tengoku had been, however he would quickly toss the attitude up to the fact that the village had suffered so much damage and would push the thought from his mind as he moved to the chair on the other side of her desk. With a brief smile, Kiyoshi would reach into his pack for the sealing paper before leaning forward and placing it upon her desk. "You need not worry, I have no desire to just spend time with you, as for this being important, well I guess that would be something for you to decide. I do not know how much you know about the mission Tengoku had sent me on when he was Hokage, but this is a small part of that mission. Here is the Engineered Item that I was sent to acquire from the auction Okane held in the land of sky." Touching the paper Kiyoshi would unseal the small black box like device, "this device that will emit a field around the village which produces a unique frequency that can affect Bijuu. Those that possess a Bijuu within them, will be unable to use the abilities of that Bijuu within the walls of the village, and we will never need to worry about an attack from a bijuu as the frequency that it produces drives them to stay away from the village." Kiyoshi would stop to give Airi a chance to process everything he had just said, leaning back in the chair as he gave her time to exam the device if she chose to.

"The former Hokage also asked that I build a relation with Okane for the village, to help in bringing the village into a new age. I will say that I have succeeded on that account and Okane has taken me in as an employee as well... As a representative, for lack of a better word, for his company. Okane would like a Tower built in Konoha, where his business can operate, to provide training for those that seek to better their crafting abilities and for reliable communication between us all. Okane spoke of his time of imprisonment on another world where he was held captive and that those of that world sought to conquer us, he believes that in order to survive such an ordeal that all the village's will need to stand together. Of course, as I told him, I did not possess the ability to speak for the entire village but would relay his wishes to the Hokage. Now that you are Hokage, I assume you can do so yourself with the seal that you had given me before I left. Okane had it placed within a room within his main tower of the Heavenly Emporium so that you may go and speak with him when and if you wished to do so." Kiyoshi would pause for a moment, as though he was collecting his thoughts to ensure he was telling Airi everything. "Kirigakure has already agreed to the same arrangement and has a tower within their village as a symbol of that promise, as I hope we will eventually as well. Which brings me to the final point of my mission, the last thing Tengoku had asked of me was to redefine our relationship with Kirigakure and ensure what happened with the land of Rain did not happen again. I held a meeting with the new Mizukage, Burittsu Yuki, and he promises that the mistakes of the old regime will not happen again. I was able to improve the quality of life of their village by improving their hospitals as well as their prison. I was able to open a shop much like the one I have here, to help supply their shinobi with weaponry and other necessities." Kiyoshi would then pull out some papers from another pack on his hip that held the details of everything that he told Airi and the things that were discussed with Burittsu, as well as with Okane, and placed them on her desk next to the device, adding to the papers that were already stacked upon it. "So, is it important?" He would ask with only a faint sarcastic smile on his face. There were a few more things that he wanted to discuss, but for now he was more interested in what Airi had to say about what he had told her so far.

Stats: 
    King of Games
    King of Games

Character File

Post by King of Games Mon Apr 08, 2024 11:22 am

'Bunny Arrival' :
    Long Time Coming VMgm48Z
    Airi Ohara
    Airi Ohara
    Hokage
    Hokage
    Bug Zapper
    Rewarded to those who actively fought and subdued Chomei during the Bijuu Rampage Event in 2024

Character File

Post by Airi Ohara Tue Apr 09, 2024 3:58 am

"I don't," she responded curtly about the mission Tengoku sent Kiyoshi on. She sat at her desk, arms crossed beneath her heavy breasts, her cleavage clearly visible as she just started at Kiyoshi. She thought of him as a rival, even if the rivalry was kind of childish at first. She didn't dislike the guy, but she was a bit more annoyed that he moved his shop so close to her's. Water under the bridge now seeing that she doesn't really participate in crafts any more. She was shown the device and tilted her head in multiple angles in order to get a good look at the box. "That little thing can deflect a Bijuu, huh? Very interesting," she said uncrossing her arms and leaned forward in order to look closer at the box. "It... won't hurt a jinchuuriki would it?" she asked. She had a vested interest in that little bit. That and she had two other Jinchuuriki in this village. He quickly responded and she bit her lower lip. "Interesting. This would be a good use for someone as unhinged as the twins," she examed the box for a moment before leaning back a bit in her chair. "Very good work, Kiyoshi." she commented.

The topic shifted from the box to now talking about the Stag Emporium. Yes, she had heard of this group and their auction. While she wanted to attend, that was around the time she became the Hokage the first time and she had to concentrate on that. That and she ended up falling into a coma afterwards so she really didn't have a chance at making her way there for the auction. At the very least, she did have a way of getting in contact with Okane thanks to the arrow bearing her Flying Thunder God seal upon it.

She raised an eyebrow at the idea of building a Stag Emporium tower within the walls of Konohagakure. "So what exactly do we benefit for having a Stag Emporium tower within our walls? We already have the True Forge that you created, why would we need the Stag Emporium? And how big is this tower going to be if I do accept?" she interrogated. She picked up the device and started to look at it. She would need instructions on how to use this sometime soon.

He continued to talk about repairing the relationship with Kirigakure. Placing the cube flat upon the desk, she just laughed. "That loud-mouth was made Mizukage? Oh, I'm sure our relationship is doing just fine. That little prick owes me for sealing Saiken within him anyway. So there shouldn't be any bad blood between us. As long as the cock-sucker who took Rain from us got dealt with. But yes, your words are quite important indeed," she mentioned. "I'm going to need written instructions on how to work this thing sometime. I don't want to accidentally turn it off and make the three Jinchuuriki within the village throw up or anything." she said squarely. She looked at Kiyoshi through her carmine red bangs.

"You wouldn't happen to know who Ren Uchiha is, do you?" she asked, her tone shifting a bit.

• This Post:  
    • Total Gained:  

A player may provide an additional +5 EXP bonus when being a sensei or team leader in a thread. However, the player loses 5 EXP, per post, when performing missions

Current Stats
    Spoiler:

Equipment
    Spoiler:

*Con + from Lifestyle
    *Attuned: Fuuinjutsu Chakra Cost Reduction due to Attunement with Vocalized Mask

[Tracker] [Update]
    King of Games
    King of Games

Character File

Post by King of Games Tue Apr 09, 2024 3:58 am

'Bunny Arrival' :
    Long Time Coming VMgm48Z
    Kiyoshi
    Kiyoshi
    Leaf Special Jounin
    Leaf Special Jounin

Character File

Post by Kiyoshi Wed Apr 10, 2024 4:01 pm

"The tower is meant to be an academy for crafters, giving them access to resources that they might not otherwise have access to through the generosity of the Emporium. Allowing them to learn from other crafters, such as myself or even Okane. The main benefit to the village itself, is the improved hospital. Advanced medical technology, healing chambers, even a sterile surgery room that would put the hospital to shame. Additionally, it would give Okane a base of operations within the village so that he could come and provide his services to the village whenever they were needed, like you he has a way of teleporting to area's and a seal will be placed in his tower so that he can visit. As far as the size of the tower, it would likely be no larger than any other building within the village." Kiyoshi would answer Airi's question about the tower, "The device has a button on the top of it that switches it on and off, and according to Okane, there is no need to worry about side effects for the Jinchuuriki. It does no harm to them, it simply helps keep them under control."

When Airi asked about a Ren Uchiha, Kiyoshi would notice the change in the tone of her voice. "I have heard of the Uchiha you speak of, but beyond the rumors that float around the village about him, I cannot say that I know him as I have never met the man." Kiyoshi would respond, now curious as what this had to do with him.

Stats: 
    King of Games
    King of Games

Character File

Post by King of Games Wed Apr 10, 2024 4:01 pm

'Bunny Arrival' :
    Long Time Coming VMgm48Z
    Airi Ohara
    Airi Ohara
    Hokage
    Hokage
    Bug Zapper

Character File

Post by Airi Ohara Wed Apr 10, 2024 8:14 pm

Fiddled around with the box a bit more before spotting the button upon the 'top' of the box and placed it, top up, upon her desk. She had to ponder the eye-soar of another tower within her village. The only benefit she found with it would be a more high-tech medical facility. And even that wasn't really enough to convince her. She turned her eyes back to Kiyoshi and placed her hands upon the table, interlacing her fingers together. "I still remain unconvinced at the necessity of this tower within the village. The only thing that I find compelling would be the medical compound, but having it within the village walls? While I do thank Lord Okane for creating this device for us, I still don't quite trust the man," she said looking Kiyoshi straight in the eyes.

"What reason do I have to trust this 'Stag Emporium' to not act out of it's own interest and use the tower as a staging point for an invasion of Konohagakure?" she said, fiddling around with the corner of the cube, causing it to take a quarter turn with each flick. "What reassurances will I have that they will stay in their tower and not use it as a means of getting or enemies into the village?"

• This Post:  
    • Total Gained:  

Current Stats
    Spoiler:

Equipment
    Spoiler:

*Con + from Lifestyle

[Tracker] [Update]
    King of Games
    King of Games

Character File

Post by King of Games Wed Apr 10, 2024 8:14 pm

'Bunny Arrival' :
    Long Time Coming VMgm48Z
    Kiyoshi
    Kiyoshi
    Leaf Special Jounin
    Leaf Special Jounin

Character File

Post by Kiyoshi Thu Apr 11, 2024 9:22 am

Kiyoshi would simply smile as Airi questioned the tower and the Stag Emporium's intentions, it was obvious that she wasn't a very trusting individual, but one would expect as much living in the world of Shinobi. Kiyoshi on the other hand was completely trusting of just about anything, and therefore so no purpose in lying about anything or keeping secrets from his Hokage. "Well if my word isn't enough, perhaps this is a conversation better suited for yourself and Okane. I will say that the Stag Emporium only has one interest at the moment and that is the reclamation of Sunagakure, which was negotiated with the Tsuchikage for it's release from their hold. As for using the tower as a means for getting enemies into the village, we have no desire to attack our allies, which is what the Stag Emporium view the hidden leaf due to my employment as the CFO of the company. Okane simply wishes to be able to supply the village with proper supplies to allow the shinobi to protect the village from a threat that he believes we all face, after his escape from imprisonment in the other world and to help teach other crafters and help them better themselves. If that is not something you also desire, then I am sure you and the other shinobi of the leaf will be welcomed to travel to Suna to procure what could be made readily available within the tower. Again, you don't have to take my word for it, and you are welcome to speak with Okane about the situation yourself. I was merely asked to act as an intermediary for the Emporium with the village due to my connection and loyalty to the leaf village." It was a rather long winded and held a slight tone of arrogance, but everything Kiyoshi stated was true. He also knew he wasn't the best negotiator, having just got lucky in Kirigakure with talking to Burittsu, and if the Hokage needed further convincing then it would be best that she spoke directly with Okane.

Stats: 
    King of Games
    King of Games

Character File

Post by King of Games Thu Apr 11, 2024 9:22 am

'Bunny Arrival' :
    Long Time Coming VMgm48Z
    Airi Ohara
    Airi Ohara
    Hokage
    Hokage
    Bug Zapper

Character File

Post by Airi Ohara Sat Apr 13, 2024 4:16 pm

Something about this stinks. Why would Kiyoshi, a shinobi of Konohagakure, be more invested in the upbringing of Sunagakure and the interests of a mogul rather than being interested in Konohagakure. Something about this somewhat annoyed her, if not angered her. A traitor, a filthy traitor in her midst. No, she had to perish that thought but the idea still lingered in the back of her head. Airi tapped her fingers upon the desktop and just glared at Kiyoshi. "It will be built in the same district as the hospital and shall not exceed half the height of the Hokage Tower and shall not exceed the square footage of the Hokage Tower," she said, placing her palm flat upon the table top. "I will also require a building permit fee of 250,000 ryo as well as a list of employees for the Stag Emporium. I fully expect employees of the Stag Emporium to also travel standard and make their entrance through the gate as everyone else should," she stated. If this was going to be a business transaction, then she will treat it like one. From Kiyoshi's tone, this has nothing to do with the interest of Konohagakure but for the interest of lining his own pockets with that mogul.

"Any signs of aggression from the Stag Emporium and I will have the building demolished and will put a kill-on-sight order for any member of the Stag Emporium. If you agree to those terms, then I will allow the building of the Stag Emporium complex within the village," she stated, turning to look towards Kiyoshi, flicking the top corner of the cube causing it to spin a 450 degree turn clockwise. "The building permit fee may be waived if tribute is made," she said, still eye-balling Kiyoshi.

• This Post:  
    • Total Gained:  

Current Stats
    Spoiler:

Equipment
    Spoiler:

*Con + from Lifestyle

[Tracker] [Update]
    King of Games
    King of Games

Character File

Post by King of Games Sat Apr 13, 2024 4:16 pm

'Bunny Arrival' :
    Long Time Coming VMgm48Z
    Kiyoshi
    Kiyoshi
    Leaf Special Jounin
    Leaf Special Jounin

Character File

Post by Kiyoshi Sat Apr 13, 2024 5:26 pm

Kiyoshi would note the change in the Hokage's demeanor, it was obvious something he had said upset her or at the very least bothered her. While it was unfortunate, it was too late to change it. He couldn't change what he said any more than he could travel in time and change the past. Still, Kiyoshi would watch the woman, listening to her decree about the tower and the requirements for it to be built. The mention of the permit fee being waived if tribute was made would cause Kiyoshi to chuckle slightly, as if such a low cost for a permit would have been a problem for him, let alone the company he was representing. Kiyoshi would smile as he would interlace the fingers of his hands, making a steeple with is index fingers that would tap against his chin slightly as he took a moment for thought. It wasn't every day that he made decisions that affected others, he much more preferred his life before when his decisions only affected himself, but he supposed it was the price of being in business with a company such as the Emporium.

"That is all acceptable, though I will of course need that information on the Hokage Tower so that I can draw the blueprints accordingly for the artitects to know the limits of their build. I will speak with Okane as soon as I can to get a full list of the employees that would have access to Konoha, considering there would only be a select few other than him and myself that would have such access as the intent was to provide jobs for the citizens of the leaf. The previous Hokage, provided me with 4.7 million to use towards the auction of the device, and told me to use what remained towards the building of my business within Kiri." Kiyoshi would take a two more slips of sealing paper out of his pack and place them on the desk, "there is 2,975,000 remaining of that which I return to as per my orders from him. Now, the second slip there contains what I was going to gift the village on account of the Hokage's trust to me and as a reward for his investment in me, you can take that as your permit fee or tribute or whatever you wish to call it. It holds the amount of 11,845,810 take it and do with it what you wish." Kiyoshi would finish leaning back into his chair, he had intended for his actions for the village in securing the alliance with Okane and refortifying the alliance with Kiri would have been met with reward rather than cost, but such was the way of the world. He could not expect this new Hokage to hold true to Tengoku's statement of him being raised through the ranks of the village for his contribution to the village, considering he no longer held the position to make such a claim possible, Kiyoshi would accept the fact that he would need to find other ways of moving up in the ranks beyond Chuunin.

Stats: 
    King of Games
    King of Games

Character File

Post by King of Games Sat Apr 13, 2024 5:26 pm

'Bunny Arrival' :
    Long Time Coming VMgm48Z
    Airi Ohara
    Airi Ohara
    Hokage
    Hokage
    Bug Zapper

Character File

Post by Airi Ohara Sat Apr 13, 2024 8:51 pm

She took a look at the slip of paper and nodded her head. She leaned back and pulled out a sheet of blank paper from the drawer in her desk and placed it upon the desk before her. Dipping her quill into the inkwell, she started writing, in almost doctor's chicken-scratch, the horizontal dimensions, in square footage that the Hokage tower stood and the over-all height of the Hokage tower in feet. She slid the sheet of paper. "Permit costs have been waived. Now tell me, what is considered so valuable inside of this that is worth 11 million ryo?" she asked, tilting her head to the side, placing her fingers upon the corner of the paper and slid it towards and away from him casually.

"I also have more work coming your way. I will be granting my Genin, that will be participating in the Chuunin Exams, a small stipend. I will be referring them to your shop for upgraded equipment. Nothing beyond A-Tier equipment as most of them won't be able to afford it. How does that sound to you?" she stated. It would be mainly her own money that she would give to the Genin as she didn't feel right spending village money to equip her shinobi for this Chuunin exam.

"Some of them are," she paused for a moment. "Eccentric. But most of them are fine. I have also recently recruited an Iwagakure nin by the name of Nakaba. He is also a rising star when it comes to the crafting trade. I would like you to mentor him when it comes to crafting. If this tower is as useful as you claim, he would benefit greatly from it. Considering you're our villages last remaining high-level crafter, I do expect that as a minimum from you," she said, still fiddling around with the sheet of paper she was given. She would have considered promoting him on the spot if only his allegiance wasn't split between Konohagakure and the Stag Emporium.
    == Takes whatever is within the sheet of paper from Kiyoshi ==

• This Post:  
    • Total Gained:  

Current Stats
    Spoiler:

Equipment
    Spoiler:

Last edited by Airi Ohara on Sat Apr 13, 2024 8:53 pm; edited 2 times in total

*Con + from Lifestyle

[Tracker] [Update]
    King of Games
    King of Games

Character File

Post by King of Games Sat Apr 13, 2024 8:51 pm

'Bunny Arrival' :
    Long Time Coming VMgm48Z
    Ren
    Ren
    Leaf Jounin
    Leaf Jounin

Village : Minor Nation

Post by Ren Sat Apr 13, 2024 9:43 pm

"That paper holds all the ryo I have earned while I have been out on my mission for the village, the rooms that will be within the tower requires unique equipment, especially the advanced medical center. There are a few other things that would require in the upwards of a couple of million ryo, beyond that whatever remains can be put towards improvement of the village or in your own pocket. It is not hard for me to earn more, considering all the projects that I have going or will have in the future." Kiyoshi would reply to Airi's first question, it was worth eleven million ryo because it contained eleven million ryo. Of course, if Airi decided she would keep all the ryo for herself and not use it towards the tower, there was little Kiyoshi could do to stop her. Not that he would want to, as he stated, ryo was not hard for him to acquire and the emporium was more than capable of covering the costs of the tower if needed.

As the conversation shifted to that of supplying equipment for the genin in the upcoming chuunin exams, Kiyoshi would smile. "See, I told you Ryo would be easy for me to earn more. I am more than happy to supply the genin with whatever they may need, I have always wished to have my crafts help the shinobi. That is why I partnered with Okane, to get my crafts out in the world. Just send them down to the Menagerie to place an order and they will be done, either by myself or my employees, I will ensure that the jobs are done on time for the exams." Kiyoshi would answer, "and I will be more than happy to take the young crafter under my wing. Once the tower is completed, he will have access to a full library that would give him training in knowledge even beyond myself. My services will always be available to the village and those that require them."

Renown: 25,500
    Skills: Ninjutsu | Taijutsu | Genjutsu | Bukijutsu | Kuchiyose | Sensory
    Elements: Katon | Raiton | Suiton | Doton | Fuuton
    Techniques: Here
    Stats: (19/23)
    Strength: D
    Constitution: C
    Stamina: A
    Speed: B -> B+ (Lifestyle)
    Coordination: B
    Intelligence: B
    Perception: B (A w/Sharingan)

Attunement Slots:
    Uchiha Gunbai
    Mask of the Ancients
    King of Games
    King of Games

Character File

Post by King of Games Sat Apr 13, 2024 9:43 pm

The member 'Ren' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Bunny Arrival' :
    Long Time Coming VMgm48Z
    Airi Ohara
    Airi Ohara
    Hokage
    Hokage
    Bug Zapper

Character File

Post by Airi Ohara Mon Apr 15, 2024 9:27 pm

She's going to have some bunny stew here shortly if this bunny remains in hiding by the time this discussion she is having with Kiyoshi ends. She took the sheet of paper and placed it in her cleavage. A culmination of many, many millions of ryo. This was something she would have to put in the vaults after she secured it. A large sum of money, which didn't seem to offset the costs of the treasures that were stolen from it, was nice but nothing compared to the priceless artifacts that were stolen by some brazen fool.

"This amount of money is quite significant. Nothing to sneeze at and would go towards considerable upgrades for the village. And the village thanks you for it," she said, readjusting her seating position. She really needed a new chair for the office -- one that wasn't covered in glitter and one with a more comfortable cushion on it. If she wasn't so busy parking her butt in this chair, it might actually be more comfortable than obnoxious. That and the chair caused her butt to fall asleep.

She nodded at Kiyoshi's compliance to her request. "Good. And I do have one more thing I would want from you. Once the Northwestern Gate has been repaired, I would like to commission a monument built at the gate to honor those that were killed during the attack of the Bijuu. Thanks to a now-dead Otsutsuki. Assuming you feel up to it. I can give you the specifics and names when you bring back the list of employees that will be permitted entrance from the Stag Emporium," she stated. She felt a large pang of regret for the loss of the people at the Northwestern Gates -- feeling mostly responsible for the deaths that occurred there. However, after her discussion with Hibiki, she realized it wasn't entirely her fault for it, which made her feel significantly better about the situation.
    == Takes sheet of paper with 11 million ryo sealed into it ==

• This Post:
    • Total Gained:

Current Stats
    Spoiler:

Equipment
    Spoiler:

*Con + from Lifestyle

[Tracker] [Update]
    King of Games
    King of Games

Character File

Post by King of Games Mon Apr 15, 2024 9:27 pm

'Bunny Arrival' :
    Long Time Coming VMgm48Z
    Kiyoshi
    Kiyoshi
    Leaf Special Jounin
    Leaf Special Jounin

Character File

Post by Kiyoshi Sat Apr 20, 2024 12:36 pm

The request for a statue was a surprise for Kiyoshi, though he considered himself an artist he had done little sculpting beyond making the clay figurines that he had made of people that he met. Such a task would at least test his ability and it would give him something to work on while he didn't have any pressing matters to attend to. "I would be honored to install a monument, Lady Hokage. A sign of respect for those that lost their lives, so that they will be remembered now that they are gone. I will make a monument of the greatest portion, so that all that pass through the gate will know of their sacrifice." Kiyoshi would say solemnly, he did not take joy in the fact that people lost their lives, but he would do his best to honor those that have gone from this world. Kiyoshi would rise from his chair and stand in front of the desk; a brief smile would cross his face before he would bow to the Hokage and start for the door, however he would only get a few steps away before he would stop and hit himself in the head and turn around. "I almost forgot," he would start as his left hand would move into a pouch that was behind his back. "I had made something for Tengoku, well really I made it for the Hokage. Since you are now the Hokage, I suppose it is yours. Don't be discouraged by its appearance, it is designed to adjust to the wearer's preference once you put it on." Kiyoshi would continue before unsealing the armor he had sealed away, allowing it to drape over the chair he had previously been sitting in. "I call it the Raiment of Fortune, it is the finest work I have ever created. Well at least as far as Armor that is. There is also these," Kiyoshi would state as he sat three of his chemically created senzu beans on the desk next to the Bijuu repellent box. "I call them senzu beans, and they have exceptional healing abilities. They might be useful to the Hokage, in the event that disaster strikes the village again." Kiyoshi would finish before giving Airi time to look over the armor and ask him questions about it or the beans before he made his leave. Some might wonder why he would give away something as powerful as the beans, but considering he still had fifteen of his own after giving them to her, he was not worried about it.

Items given to Airi:

Stats: 

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 2:28 pm