Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

2 posters

Long Time No See

Gyokusho
    Gyokusho
    Mist Chuunin
    Mist Chuunin
    Catnapper
    Rewarded to those who actively fought and subdued Matatabi during the Bijuu Rampage Event in 2024

Village : N/A

Long Time No See Empty Long Time No See

Post by Gyokusho Sat Nov 11, 2023 10:35 am

8b8524e1cf18cdd1502e613de251ee74.jpg

In a rare turn of events, Gyo had something of a day to himself. Standing in the temporary, rented location of his store-front, he fussed slightly with the wares and the curtains before settling back against a wall to take in the view. The room was small and held only a handful of excellently crafted shinobi tools, as well as some medicines and a few toxins that a warrior might need. Fanciful drugs and more... exotic items were of course also available, as well as more advanced weaponry, but he did not have them on display; instead, regulars needed to ask for them specially. Typically, if the shop keepers did not know you, they would not allow you any insight into the most premium items, but exceptions were made from time to time.

And thus he stood idly for a time, a black-and-white kimono in oversized check hanging loosely upon him and a matching check fur shawl thrown casually over his shoulders and extending well post his elbows. The sleeves of his garb ballooned out hugely and the outfit game him a kind of billowing sense of weight in his space. Certainly not his most outlandish outfit to date, but at the same time he had no special plans today and had not bothered himself to whip something up for a particular meeting or anything of the like. Eventually he picked up a small book and began flipping through a rather dry historical recounting. He'd move to a local newspaper next for research purposes as he had been contemplating starting one of his own.

Hyakkiako, Gyokusho

Strength: E++
    Constitution: B
    Stamina: A
    Speed: D
    Coord: X
    Intelligence: A
    Perception: A+

Burittsu
    Burittsu
    Mizukage
    Mizukage
    Catnapper
    Rewarded to those who actively fought and subdued Matatabi during the Bijuu Rampage Event in 2024

Village : Kirigakure

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Ninjutsu, Kenjutsu, Hyoton, Sensory, & Summoning
    Class: S
    Ryo: 62,000

Long Time No See Empty Re: Long Time No See

Post by Burittsu Sun Nov 12, 2023 11:26 pm

It had been months since he was last in the country Burittsu made it clear that his takeover of the body was temporary. Yet he wanted to finally live and see the world for himself even if he was manifested due to the accidental death of its current owner. His armor shining in the light as Samehada remained attached on his back upon his forehead was the old and battle tested forehead protector given by the women he admired the most. Finding himself wandering the district he ended up in front of a shop that he or Blitz hasn’t come across yet.

Studying it from the outside was only a fact as he looked upon a familiar face. One not adapted to fighting or training the shinobi way but he recognized the individual from the memories of their training. It was indeed impressive to see the merchant in a shop selling whatever he had in his inventory; it was probably a dream come true to the individual. Paying his respects he decided to enter the facility as he stood silently watching the man that was now reading a newspaper.

Getting his news and information from a piece of paper when he should be traveling the world picking up this information from a different point of view and in person. Instead of it being reported back on a piece of paper yet he chuckled a little before looking around the shop. As Samehada remained silent consuming the chakra of the shinobi enjoying the taste that the beast within had to offer. Smiling at the weapons that were being crafted, Burittsu laughed a little before his excitement reached its full potential. Looking back at the young smith himself he wondered if he would even recall the warrior.

”Tell me, does this life bring you all that you wanted?”

Life Mocks Us In The End..
    [Kenjutsu] - [Ninjutsu] - [Hyoton] - [Sensory] - [Summoning]
    [D-Rank: 0] - [C-Rank: 1] - [B-Rank: 4] - [A-Rank: 0] - [S-Rank: 0]
    Strength: B
    Constitution: B ~ A
    Stamina: A+
    Speed: B ~ A
    Coordination: A
    Intelligence: D
    Perception: A
    :: Saiken
    :: Samehada
    :: Leggings is S Rank granting +1 Tier to speed
    :: Chestplate is S Rank granting +1 Tier to Con
    Gyokusho
    Gyokusho
    Mist Chuunin
    Mist Chuunin
    Catnapper

Post by Gyokusho Wed Nov 15, 2023 9:13 pm

Looking up from his paper, he saw a figure familiar, yet changed by time and trial. Blitz Yuki, if he recalled, from a training bout a time ago. He’d had a fancy, special sword then and seemed to have retained the shark-like blade now. Gyo grinned a tiny grin as the other man spoke, his own multi-colored eyes taking in his figure, gait, and how he held himself. So confident, even more so than before. Such an interesting thing to say, but Osho had to admit that he quite like the other man’s style.

He plucked a strawberry from the counter, a small bowl of snacks to which he had been slowly helping himself as he bided his time before relocating to a different, larger store. Hm… all that I want? I’d say no. I believe it is a defining characteristic of both man and devil alike that “enough” is never “enough,” correct? He bit messily into the berry, juices running down his perfect jaw. He did not always speak with such layers of meaning, and he realized that such banter with a potential customer would not necessarily increase the odds of a sale, but he enjoyed jawing with Blitz. And how about yourself, Blitz-san? Man or devil? And has life opened up for you like a freshly shucked oyster?

He would pause for a moment, gesture widely to the medium-sized room of various wares, and speak. And welcome, by the by, to my humble emporium.  It’s not so grand, I confess, but it serves a purpose for now. What brings such an esteemed shinobi to see little old me? He chuckled quietly as if he’d told a joke, the small moves sending his blond mane shaking and tumbling in lustrous waves. Blitz seemed decked to the nines in armor and a legendary weapon recognizable by even the dumbest shinobi. Nearly no-one bought drugs or medicines, so he wondered what on earth would bring him in. Strawberry? Sake for the occasion? If he requested, Gyo would pass the bowl over and pour a small cup to the occasion.

Flashback at this point for Gyo

Hyakkiako, Gyokusho

Burittsu
    Burittsu
    Mizukage
    Mizukage
    Catnapper

Character File

Post by Burittsu Wed Nov 22, 2023 2:22 pm

Burittsu gazed at the male for a bit before smiling a bit hearing out the response that had him only smiling. This was the crafter from a while ago. Waving off the strawberries he wasn’t in the mood to eat anything for the moment simply there to mind his business. But it didn’t hurt for him to enjoy the casual conversation with someone that he knew. Pulling out a bag of ryo as he gently placed it on the counter for all to see before turning around and finding an empty seat to place himself on. Cracking his neck he could only wonder how to reply and what to reply to first so he made it easy on himself and his companion by being honest.

“I choose to be both a devil and man. But after an incredible journey out to see our allies I’ve learned something about the world. It’s better to work together especially when battling yourself.”

Giving a quick look around the shop it was indeed a new experience to see the work he had put in wondering if the male had any customers of late. Yet he entertained the male and his questions easing his mind since he had now returned back home. Even though it had been some odd couple months away from the village he was glad he was able to see a couple old faces since his return.

“Life is funny isn’t it? All sorts of interesting and unexpected stories live out there. Tell me is all you sell is weapons? If so, I think I’d look at your selection when you have time or maybe there is something that’s already available.

Gyokusho
    Gyokusho
    Mist Chuunin
    Mist Chuunin
    Catnapper

Post by Gyokusho Wed Nov 22, 2023 2:53 pm

The blond man shrugged casually as the blue haired warrior waved off the offer of some food and drink; no skin off his back, but he liked to offer some refreshments to his guests when he had the chance, particularly when he got to meet a companion such as Buri, who he had not seen in some time. The other’s response elicited a devilish, wicked grin on the face of the blond man, his bright white, fanged teeth flashing for a moment. Oh I see, walking the path of both worlds. How interesting, Burritsu-san. I concur though; life is much more manageable with friends and companions. He flashed a wink to the man as the other took a quick glance around.

Truly this life is more strange and intriguing that I could ever have imagined. His hands trailed the counter before him gently, displaying a collection of advanced shinobi tools, such as kunai and the like cast in ebony. He assumed that a man of Blitz’ stature would want something a little more…. Spicy. He smiled once more. Oh no, I sell mostly medicines, poisons… drugs. That sort of thing; much more popular than weapons, though ninja do always need their tools. I’ve a few gadgets I’ve been working on as well though you’ll have to stop by later as they’re not quite ready yet.

Turning, he would remove a cloth-wrapped blade from the wall, removing the canvas wrap and revealing a beautifully decorated scabbard. He had heard that Blitz ran the Yuki clan of his heritage. He had something he may enjoy. A blade of a midnight black with a frost-bright cutting edge which he thought would suit the man perfectly. Something a bit special, just for you. No pressure of course, and it cannot hold a candle to that, to be honest he indicated Samehada on the man’s back, but all the same, one cannot be too prepared. He’d allow Blitz to handle the weapon, should he like, and would give him some time to examine it. The felt-line case next to him spread open with various vials and elixirs also for sale, though he had no idea if Blitz would need any medicines or anything.
    Spoiler:

Hyakkiako, Gyokusho

Burittsu
    Burittsu
    Mizukage
    Mizukage
    Catnapper

Character File

Post by Burittsu Wed Nov 22, 2023 4:34 pm

Chuckling a little bit at the fact that he wasn’t wrong about the adventure that it brings when you have people to share it with. The entertainment in that itself was simply fantastic but what he did explain was simple as he had medicine and other chemicals whipped up for different types of situations. The sound of medical equipment didn’t hurt him a bit but the lust of battle did cry out his name as he watched the male reveal a blade made out of his mind and heart. Standing up to inspect the weapon he could only admire the design and appearance before getting into such a blade.

Comparing it to Samehada as it was lesser than that of a legendary blade but indeed was good enough to strike fear into the hearts of his enemies. Placing it down he assumed the price of such a masterpiece would be high so he decided to fish for it instead. Returning the bag of ryo back to its home as he chuckled a little studying the crafting of this weapon.

“How much? It’s a beautiful weapon meant for someone to wield. Should I one day need something like this I wouldn’t mind this being my first option. I can tell you to take your time and put your heart into it. I shall take my time and make sure it stays in perfect condition under my care.”

Samehada remained silent but knew that his place wouldn’t be so easily restored. Burittsu could only feel the vibrations of his blade upon his back before patting the beast lightly. Returning his attention back to Gyo and his emporium of goods he wanted to know how much it would be so the trade would be in agreement.

“Also medicine and drugs huh? Tell me anything you have that inhibits the movement of others. I wouldn't mind that or anything that could possibly help out during life or death situations?”

Gyokusho
    Gyokusho
    Mist Chuunin
    Mist Chuunin
    Catnapper

Post by Gyokusho Wed Nov 22, 2023 5:22 pm

Gyo’s wild eyes alit with joy as the other man inspected the blade; While the man loved a good sale and the art of haggling for prices, he was a crafter at heart and, as such, enjoyed seeing others use the things he made. Whether it be back in the day with adoring fans attending his concerts or more recently in vending various potions and armaments, seeing others derive pleasure from his craft never failed to give him a bit of a renewed vigor for life. And, he had to admit, the aesthetics of the sword and Blitz’ overall demeanor could possibly not have been a better match.

I’m pleased that you like it. I had someone in mind not unlike yourself when designing the blade He had to practically restrain himself physically as old habits cropped up unbidden. Normally at query of a price he would attempt to blead out the other party wherever he thought he had the advantage, but he had trained with Blitz and did not want to attempt to take advantage of the man. He also did not want to pester the man nor damage the relationship between the two of them; a part of him sensed that this could be the budding of a beautiful relationship that could span more than mere commerce. Hm…. Normally I would charge somewhere in the range of 450 for the blade, including the rarer materials used in its construction. But… we do already know each other He smiled at is own recollection. What say we.. 350, with all said and done? Unless of course you were looking for something else, and I can give you a bulk discount. He gave a slight wink as Blitz confirmed he could be persuaded.

As the man described some generals of his search, one particular chemical came immediately to mind, though he wracked his brain for any kind of paralytic potion. Hm… restraint of movement, interesting request. I suppose it might depend on who you prefer to apply such an item. That sword you’re looking at, Samui, has a small channel on either side where you can store a solid type of poison, which would normally be long lasting. I could certainly whip up something paralytic if you need. He slid 3 separate boxes filled with vials and pills, presenting each of them simultaneously. However, there may be some simpler options? This is a medium grade poison known as “Nerve Rot.” It occasionally falls into the hands of street urchins so you may have heard of it. This will drain a person’s strength if you administer it to them, either via consumption or by injection of any means you should choose. That could do what you’re thinking of, as the effect is powerful enough to paralyze most ninja who aren’t specialized in strength training. Alternatively, these spores, I call them Dandelion, will knock someone out if they inhale it. They can be a touch tricker to manage, especially in a damp place like this, but they will knock out nearly anyone if they cannot cure the effects. They’re highly effective in capturing people alive, if that’s what you’re into

He would pause for a moment before moving onto the third, a vial, as well as a small pill, filled with a viscous substance red and bright like fresh blood. Even to Gyo, who produced the stuff, it seemed somehow unnatural. But if you seek battle, you’ll do no better than this. I admit it comes at an astronomical price, so please do not be shocked. This, he held up a single pill is a miracle in a pill. If you are injured to any degree, this will cure you. If you have been afflicted by any poison, any drug, or any ailment that saps your strength, it will repair it. This is a phoenix feather in injectable form He’d allow him to peruse, and of course there were a few other medications, poisons, and the like strewn about. Blitz, he trusted, would pick up that he could make custom requests as well for other various chemical treatments.

He would slide the price signs next to each of the containers, revealing that the Nerve Rot would cost 30k for 3 doses, the Dandelion spores 100k for 3, and the Blood Salvation miracle elixir, at least as displayed, 1 million ryo for a single dose.

Hyakkiako, Gyokusho

Burittsu
    Burittsu
    Mizukage
    Mizukage
    Catnapper

Character File

Post by Burittsu Sun Nov 26, 2023 4:55 am

Placing the bag of ryo down on the counter much heavier than it was earlier Burittsu made his mind up in claiming the weapon. Paying the man the desired price was simple as he was offered the medicine to even look at he attention was drawn to the miracles that the male created and the fact that the blade itself could wield such poisons. Rubbing his chin he could say purchasing anything else on this day wouldn’t be a negative but coming back in the near future to purchase such remedies would be worth it. Yet he had no choice but to accept the fact that later would be a benefit to him and the combat that could ensue in the future. Wielding the sword with one hand as he placed it upon his shoulder letting it lay there he took a deep breath and embraced his new toy.

“The medicine can wait, sorry for the change of mind but for now I’ll continue to do things the hard way. Your work goes from weapons to medicine. A perfect candidate for a shinobi. We must train so you can reach greater heights and maybe in time we can make you a deadly warrior with that mindset.”

Burittsu smiled to himself as he placed the blade above his head gazing at it with such pleasure it was a truly remarkable gesture to be in the presence of the weapon. And it’s crafter smiling to himself he patted the young warrior on the shoulder before chuckling. He was indeed happy with his selection and hopefully the male was happy with the payment.

“I appreciate your time. If there is anything that you may need feel free to visit me and I’ll do my best to accommodate you. Make a shinobi out of you with these weapons, maybe even have you show me how you use them yourself in the future.”

Gyokusho
    Gyokusho
    Mist Chuunin
    Mist Chuunin
    Catnapper

Post by Gyokusho Mon Nov 27, 2023 11:52 pm

Hm… suit yourself I suppose. Gyo gave the man a faux-pout as he declined the medicines and… other chemicals. A shame, truly, though he understood somewhat; few could afford these kinds of things, and shinobi generally did not take heed of the physical world as they tended to believe that their chakra prowess and own bodies infallible, at least Osho had experienced hubris of the like in his dealings. Regardless, as he made his silly face – itself clearly unserious as a merchant heard more no’s than yes’s – his hands replaced the vials and capsules with such a rapid proficiency of inhuman speed that many would be fully incapable of having notice it happened. Someone of Blitz’ caliber? He would make out the motion without much difficulty, by even he may well find the sheer speed of the man’s fingers astounding.

Oh, I’d love to visit you any time, Blitz-san. He winked the “love” eye of his kanji’d eyes at the other, admittedly handsome man. He loved to flirt for many reasons, though perhaps most of all he loved to see other’s reactions. You know, you could have talked me into a discount perhaps; Kiri now having Kumo as a vassal state has given us some… unique privileges not previously available. I’ve always wanted to learn our Disturbance taijutsu from my homeland. And your nation has some interesting little tools of their own, the Needle and the Twinswords, in particular. He would affix the other man with a burning stare, his face still flirtatious and playful but his eyes suddenly much more serious. Osho would never come right out and ask for a relic, nor a special restricted technique of Kumo, but he tended to work in the margins, in the unspoken, non-verbal agreements between businessmen and businesswomen. And businessthemen. As he looked at the man, a small, blood-red capsule of the previously discussed miracle medicine would roll delicately through his knuckles, bringing it suddenly back into view.

Also, since you’re here already, I don’t suppose you know who currently runs the coffers of the village? The unfortunately late Valen-sama had previously agreed fund new commerce on behalf of the village, such a generous man he was. He actually helped me find the location for this shop while I built something a bit bigger. He also agreed to help pay for the large tower in this district, which will sell all kinds of important shinobi items. As I brokered the deal, it falls to me to make sure that we collect, now that construction is nearing completion. He’d wait for Blitz to respond; he did not know of the other man’s kage-level ambitions, but he knew the Yuki member stood in high regard in the village and may know something about who signed the checks.

It has been a while since last we trained together, hasn’t it? He remembered the encounter in incredible detail and wondered idly where his fellow refugee Kaida had gone. While I think you would blow me out of the proverbial water, you may be a bit impressed with what these old bones can do. I don’t look it, but I have a certain degree of strength. He made a show of flexing his muscles. He was not astoundingly frail so to speak, but he clearly had little in the way of muscular definition and what he did have obviously he kept for vanity’s sake and nothing else. But, there was that swiftness he had absentmindedly shown before.

Hyakkiako, Gyokusho

Burittsu
    Burittsu
    Mizukage
    Mizukage
    Catnapper

Character File

Post by Burittsu Wed Nov 29, 2023 12:11 am

Seeing the passion within his eyes, be it hunger or some other reason driving the male Burittsu was watching his movements from the very start. Allowing the male to continue his work and hearing him out it all seemed as if he knew what his angle was and how he wanted to go about it. Being direct with Burittsu he wondered if Blitz could even manage such an individual locking eyes with him before chuckling only a little. He was entertained with the spirit of the crafter hearing him out about weapons and soon the use of skills. Patting the man on his shoulder Burittsu decided to hear him out some more before giving out any answers.

Time was nothing to the man as he wasn’t fully aware of the paperwork awaiting for him nor the future that was now his problem for now it was a meeting of old comrades. During this time he was informed of the recent agreement that was made long before his turn yet none of these faced him. Just more obstacles in his way before becoming someone that the people could trust or look forward to seeing. Chuckling a little bit before giving out his answers he made it clear as he laughed that he was ready for something himself.

“Well to answer you I don’t need any more discounts unless you offer. I'm not one to beg for such things. Second, our nation holds the swords for the best of the best you’ve got shoes to fill if that is what you are into. Maybe one day I’ll test you personally to see if you are worthy of wielding one and joining our ranks. And to finally conclude. It’s us now. The newest version of a leader that this village is getting and to your request I’ll see to it I get those papers signed. We’ll try to be the best leader you all deserve and training with you is going to be amusing like I said before visiting me is always optional.”

Chuckling a little bit more Burittsu patted the male lightly before heading towards the exit he had hoped to put the worries to rest. But this was his first person outside of the group that would recognize him for who he truly was chuckling to himself. He didn’t mind walking around keeping his title to himself and only those who he trusted before leaving he could only turn around and leave one message before departing back to the manor.”

“Keep it to yourself. Tell no one. Let’s see how long this goes until I have to reveal myself. It’ll help keep the mystery going in the mind of others.”

-Paid 350.000 ryo
    -Exit Post
    -Claimed Samui

Gyokusho
    Gyokusho
    Mist Chuunin
    Mist Chuunin
    Catnapper

Post by Gyokusho Sat Dec 09, 2023 5:14 pm

Oh test me you say? I think we could have a lot of fun testing one another out if I do say so myself the man sprouted a devilish grin and licked his lips as he moved to put away some of the rarer, more specialized wares he had been demonstrating to the man. He smiled graciously as he accepted the payment, putting into the till for safekeeping, before his eyes and face lit up with surprise as Buri announced that he had recently, and somewhat covertly it would seem, assumed the role of Mizukage within the village. Shocking news to say the least, though not for a lack
    of strength; it was widely known that Blitz stood as one of the most powerful people in the entire village, so Gyo could not say that the reigns were in poor hands. Though, to run an entire nation required a certain degree of smarts which, no offense, Gyo could not confirm Blitz had. Though of course much worse decisions had been made throughout history, so the man assumed things would be more or less alright.

Splendid new, lord Mizukage. I shall keep it a secret for as long as you like, though I imagine that such auspicious news will quickly spread far and wide. For what it's worth now, my congratulations to you. I should hope that should you or anyone else in the village required any further wares, you would seek out myself or any of my compatriots at the Stag. We're the best there is, after all. He would pause before realizing he needed to talk to Blitz, though did not want to keep him unnecessarily. Oh, lest I forget, we did have an arrangement with Valen and the previous administration. We have built a large tower for any crafters of the village to use, or for anyone to purchase goods at. The village had agreed to pay half of the upfront costs in exchange for free use of the space for any villager. I don't wish to hold you up; I can just mail you the invoice, as part of your new paperwork duties. He would wink to the man then on the way out before moving on with his day.

Giving Blitz invoice if he wants
    Exit

Hyakkiako, Gyokusho

Sponsored content