Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

+60
Burittsu
Naganori
Seid
Hanabi Uchiha
Diana
Airi Ohara
Chinoike Yui and Yua
Ren
Neopolitan Uchiha
Ayame
Peragus
Yuichi
Satomi
Tengoku
Arisu
Mitsukira
Maigo
AriDokuma
Nyguyen Uchiha
Ikomiki
Hana Kaguya
Akari Chinoike
Data_Sora
Kagura Ezume
Suguru
Jingo Senju
Masaru
Bayushi
Q
Kōshin
Tatts
Shimiko Chinoike
Jin Misukage
Taiga
Kureji Toukei
Kimiko
Itaken
Izumi
Rini
Tatsuya
Kim Chang-Min
Daisuke Kaguya
Sen
Rei
Kotoshura Yui
Zurui
Uchiha Akihiro
Taichi Kotōshura
Sera O'Tem
TsukiTatsuda
Kyoji
Bryn
Rin Matoi
Fenrir
Copycat
Azumi
Gin Akiyama
Makoto
Akame
Kazuya Uchiha
64 posters

Northwestern Gate

Arisu
    Arisu
    Mizukage
    Mizukage

Northwestern Gate - Page 15 Empty Re: Northwestern Gate

Post by Arisu Sun May 05, 2024 9:26 pm

Arisu did some calculations, realizing that she probably wouldn't have enough chakra to fight Seid if she revived him and he decided to fight back. Her conversation with Kitsuki weighed on her mind. If she revived him, she could potentially get his path absorbed into her, or on her side, but she could cause another fight. And he'd already proven reckless enough to do some damage here.

She might have enough if she didn't deposit the swords back in Kirigakure, but she didn't want to carry them all, and going back to Kiri without securing them would potentially make them a problem for others if someone stole them.

"I apologize, but I cannot allow a single person to wield more than one blade at a time. Consolidation of these weaponry leads to a larger likelihood of someone taking them. Raijin may be a difficult fight for you. Hunt him at your own accord, but please request aid when you track him down." She understood a little at why Kitsuki was concerned with her getting all of them Bijuu together in the statue, and then taking her out and having all of her paths and the bijuu's powers. Of course, she wasn't too concerned about herself in that regard, but she didn't know Burritsu's abilities, and Samehada and Nuibara were powerful enough that she wouldn't want them both falling into Raijin's hands, should he fail to be slain.

Picking up the 6 weapons, Arisu turned to Airi. "I won't be searching for Seid, if he's dead, he's dead. These trips are expensive and I wasn't expecting to be receiving these. I must secure them."

Opening up a portal beneath her, Arisu fell into it and vanished back to Kirigakure with 6 of the 7 Swords. The Kiba Blades were reunited with her.

-
    Yomotsu Hirasaka back to Kiri

6 of the 7 blades (All but Samehada) repossessed.

Mist Jounin
    Mist Jounin
    Catnapper
    Rewarded to those who actively fought and subdued Matatabi during the Bijuu Rampage Event in 2024

Village : Kirigakure

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Ninjutsu, Kenjutsu, Hyoton, Sensory, & Summoning
    Class: S
    Ryo: 62,000

Post by Burittsu Tue May 07, 2024 2:01 am

Hearing the answer from Arisu. Burittsu chuckled and agreed with a nodding smile having only two blades upon him now. His trusty Samehada and Samui now lost their family; the eight blades would truly be missed. As Arisu left he was at peace and left with the swords Burittsu stoops and faced the person he called Red Hair Airi. Not due to the tone of her hair. But the stories of the clan of incredible chakra and power remind him of an old seven swordsmen who died in Matabi. Yet it didn’t matter she wanted the truth due to Blitz willingness to come to this village the first time. Another burden.

“Airi I came here because I asked Ren to send me. It appeared I disrespected him by taking care of my village. I closed the village before I gave up the seat. Ren will be the last visitor until Arisu herself changes it, that is.. I came here as a friend who always knows your opinion of him is not welcoming. Zenaku came by to the village and offered me a place amongst him. An organization called Akatsuki. We had a nice time on the training grounds and I respected his perspective on these Bijuu. Saying since we house the monsters we should stick together. I’m here to simply learn.”

Burittsu made it clear that he was only there to support the team that he was asked to be on and that he was interested in what he could learn. Playing the role of the fool was all go easy yet telling the truth was easier Burittsu would only smile a little before removing six golden rings from his fingers. Leaving the remaining two rings upon both middle fingers each hand had a blade. Squeezing his left hand Samehada appeared happy as ever to be the only sword once more having all the attention upon itself.

A little chuckle escaped his breath as he realized why Blitz loved this weapon so much, tossing the six rings towards da Samehada the beast of a sword swallowed the items, keeping them within itself just for the time being. Yet within him the beast of a slug felt its elder sister causing it to mix the bowels of Burittsu once more. Forcing the shinobi to burp up a bubble which floated up three meters above the two shinobi before popping. Burping up a couple more bubbles Burittsu wondered why in the hell would the boy want such a thing within him. Sealing Samehada back into the ring, Burittsu patted his stomach before speaking out.

“Congratulations. On becoming one of us. I’ll remain on good behavior and I shall fight for your people if the need arises. In good spirits for what your people have done for the people of Kirigakure. Will you allow me to see Zenaku Uchiha? Red Hair Airi Of Konoha. Best behavior or you may have my head.”

- Removed Six Of Seven Of Mist Swords

Life Mocks Us In The End..
    [Kenjutsu] - [Ninjutsu] - [Hyoton] - [Sensory] - [Summoning]
    [D-Rank: 0] - [C-Rank: 1] - [B-Rank: 4] - [A-Rank: 0] - [S-Rank: 0]
    Strength: B
    Constitution: B ~ A
    Stamina: A+
    Speed: B ~ A
    Coordination: A
    Intelligence: D
    Perception: A
    :: Saiken
    :: Samehada
    :: Leggings is S Rank granting +1 Tier to speed
    :: Chestplate is S Rank granting +1 Tier to Con
    Kimiko
    Kimiko
    Leaf Jounin Commander
    Leaf Jounin Commander

Post by Kimiko Tue May 07, 2024 11:02 pm

The Kamui portal would open back up, with Kimiko appearing. She'd taken a little more time to arrive than Burritsu had, having taken some time while in the dimensional void of the teleportation to examine the way it interacted with the world. She was a curious girl, wanting to remember the feeling of it. She'd wanted to explore, but didn't want to get lost in the dimension with no way out. She'd tried to hold it open with her Fuuinjutsu from the inside, but wasn't quite able to do more than buy a few moments there before she felt it start to slip.

Kimiko was dressed in the standard Jounin outfit of Konoha's military, her headband and flak jacket on display.

Appearing at the 'gates', her eyes fell to Airi and Burritsu having a conversation. "Lovely, looks like ya gotcha meeting faster than expected." Kimiko said, smirking. Airi had recently retaken the title of Hokage. While Ren's mission to Kiri was (allegedly) at the behest of Tengoku, Kimiko wasn't surprised to see Airi already on it with this conversation. "He's the Mizukage, apparently wanted a conversation with ya, so Ren sent us here."

She shrugged, gesturing at the 'Mizukage', unaware that he'd just vacated that title to someone else. Looking around, Kimiko whistled at the devastation around her. She hadn't known that Konoha's gates were fucked. "Well shit, musta missed something here." She was more speaking to herself than anybody else.

-
    Sensory Active
    Sharingan 3 Tomoe Active

Blitz still analyzed from last thread
    Analyzing Airi 1/2

Village : Konohagakure

Post by Jin Misukage Wed May 08, 2024 6:12 pm

Zenaku could feel two familiar chakra signatures around the north gate of Konohagakure so the uchiha would make his way towards the area. As he got closer to the spot he could see that the village gates was busted to all hell and so zenaku wondered if Konohagakure had a fight at the gates. He could see his new friend burritsu standing there talking to a red headed woman who he had never seen before and from behind him he noticed a all to familiar ninja in the form of Kimiko uchiha.

If she was back in the village that must mean that the elders of the village and the hokage pardoned her for leaving the village after there clan leader at the time akihero uchiha had been killed.

" Hey burritsu it's good to see you here. I hope the trip was not to long. Welcome to Konohagakure. "

Zenaku said as he approached the 3 ninja, as he got closer he turned and looked at the red headed woman.

" Hello my name is zenaku I hope I'm not being rude but who are you. I was in a coma for a while so there are lots of things I'm still catching up on, it would seem one of those things is Kimiko is back in the village."

Zenaku said as he raised his hand and made a friendly wave to Kimiko who last they had seen each other was at the great uchiha meeting and he was still a chunin. He bet she would be surprised to see him and to know he was no a jonin.

Stamina:(C+)
    Speed: (A)
    Coordination: (B)
    Intelligence:(S)
    Perception: (B)

Name: Zenaku Uchiha
    Village: Konohagakure( The land of fire)
    Bloodline: Sharingan stage: Eternal mangekiyo sharringan. 

Spoiler:
    Airi Ohara
    Airi Ohara
    Hokage
    Hokage
    Bug Zapper
    Rewarded to those who actively fought and subdued Chomei during the Bijuu Rampage Event in 2024

Village : Konohagakure

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Ninjutsu | Raiton | Sealing | Summoning | Medical | Taijutsu
    Class: X
    Ryo: Check Updates

Post by Airi Ohara Mon May 13, 2024 3:45 am

Airi blinks at Arisu taking the weapons and just vanishing. She didn't know what to say nor react. It seemed the alien would remain dead. She turned her eyes blankly back towards Blitz. She refocused once Blitz started to talk. She crossed her arms over her chest, pressing her arms, squeezed her elbows together, pushing her breasts together, puffing out her cleavage, and huffed. She grunted as Zenaku offered his home to Buri while she was stuck here at the gates. She now knew that Zenaku was running an organization named Akatsuki, hmm.

Word seemed to have traveled fast that she had become a Jinchuuriki. She tilted her head to the side, letting a strand of hair fall down in front of her face. She rolled her eyes as Buri messed up her title. "Maybe, Sea-foam green hair Buri of Kirigakure," she stated, almost in sarcasm.

Another loud shriek could be heard once she saw another portal open up as Kimiko popped out of another portal. She was getting really annoyed at all of these portals. If she didn't already suspect Ren for the one who invaded the vaults, she would instantly redirect her attention towards Kimiko. This was actually the first time she encountered her. She was a very attractive woman -- the Jonin Commander that had held this seat since the 'death' of Raijin. She removed her arms from being crossed over her chest and placed her hands upon her hips. "Why, exactly, is the Jonin Commander taking orders from Ren? And why, exactly, have you and Ren been gone? What reason did you two have in Kirigakure," she said as she turned to look towards Buri for a brief moment and then back to Kimiko. "Yeah, he isn't the Mizukage anymore. He's just kind of a normal person now. Minus 6 swords," she said before seeing another chakra signature approach.

She lowered her head in annoyance. She will never be able to leave these damned gates. She tracked Zenaku using her 360 degree vision. She turned her eyes towards Zenaku.

"Airi Ohara, your Hokage," she said until she heard that Zenaku was also in a coma. "Oh, hey, same," she said with a rather insincere smile. His eyes turned back towards Kimiko, still waiting on an answer.
    OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
    == Analyzing Kimiko and Zenaku (1/2) ==
    == I am cursed with these damn gates ==
    Airi's EXP Gained thus far
      This Post:  
      Total Gained:  

Airi's EXP Unique Ability
    Experience from Me to You
    A player may provide an additional +5 EXP bonus when being a sensei or team leader in a thread. However, the player loses 5 EXP, per post, when performing missions

Current Stats
    Spoiler:

Equipment
    Spoiler:

Class: X
    Recognized by E Tier Intelligence
    Title: The Carmine Hyuga
    Burittsu
    Burittsu
    Mist Jounin
    Mist Jounin
    Catnapper
    Rewarded to those who actively fought and subdued Matatabi during the Bijuu Rampage Event in 2024

Village : Kirigakure

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Ninjutsu, Kenjutsu, Hyoton, Sensory, & Summoning
    Class: S
    Ryo: 62,000

Post by Burittsu Thu May 16, 2024 2:42 am

The comment of his hair color made him chuckle to himself as now the party seemed to be growing upon the two shinobi. The gates of Konoha seemed to be popular on a daily basis. Such love to the village was only common in such a world Burittsu laughed a little as he started to place Samehada upon his back. In moments Burittsu and Airi were in the vicinity of two Uchiha sharing the same oxygen once more. Burittsu was glad to see Zenaku and as he gave up the name of the women to be known as Kimiko. Meeting three Uchiha in his life. Burittsu seemed to be interested in the ways Blitz led his life being so close to all these people. It was only time since there was no other opportunity he allowed Airi to finish her words with Zenaku. Stepping in Burittsu played his role.

“Zenaku, thank you for your hospitality , my friend. I came all this way for us to grow stronger before our hunt. Let’s go to the training field. We’re not needed here anymore.”

Burittsu bowed his head to Airi and waved a hand at Kimiko Uchiha smiling to himself as he entered the village. He was determined but he knew that the village was in better hands now that he let go of the dream. A dream meant for someone else. Waving over Zenaku, Burittsu remembered the streets of Konoha and made his way to the training facility where he had hoped to find Seid.

-Exit to training facility

Life Mocks Us In The End..
    [Kenjutsu] - [Ninjutsu] - [Hyoton] - [Sensory] - [Summoning]
    [D-Rank: 0] - [C-Rank: 1] - [B-Rank: 4] - [A-Rank: 0] - [S-Rank: 0]
    Strength: B
    Constitution: B ~ A
    Stamina: A+
    Speed: B ~ A
    Coordination: A
    Intelligence: D
    Perception: A
    :: Saiken