Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

New Head

Kyoji
    Kyoji

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Suiton/ Ninjutsu, Kenjutsu, Taijutsu
    Class: A
    Ryo: Ya boy is ballin

New Head Empty New Head

Post by Kyoji Tue Dec 03, 2019 12:54 pm

Kyoji had sent word to the village representatives. Alerting the news channels and the like that there was to be an important message to be relayed. It was going to be shot live, and everyone had tuned into see. There was a large commotion as everyone bustled through the city square to see a better view of the large screen that was downtown. There it would be able to be seen by mostly everyone in the village.

The channel came alive, and there was a fizzle on it. Then it panned on, a brightful Kyoji was shown there. "Good morning everyone. I have brought you all together to give some good news. As of immediately. I am stepping down as Rokudaime Mizukage. Though I will remain on the council as a new position. I will be one of the Sannin, a ninja who compares in power to the Jounin Commander. But will be overseeing the rest of the Empires nations interest overseas, while the Mizukage leads the capitol, Kirigakure. The new Mizukage will be have to be voted upon, but I have my own pick for the position. Hana Kaguya. She has displayed exemplary skills in our sacking of Iron. And is constant force here within the village. If she accepts I'm sure she will lead you well. That concludes my message everyone. It will take some time to adjust but I'm sure you all will do so soon. Good day."

With that the Mizukage disappeared from the screen.

[Exit]

Stamina: A++ (Senju)
    Speed: B
    Coordination: B > S (EGF)
    Intelligence: D
    Perception: A

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:50 pm