Gladius

A free form, text based role playing game based on the universe of the Naruto manga and anime.
 
HomePortalRegisterLog in
After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site! Follow the link and get in touch with everyone: https://discord.gg/gNvU4a6

Share | 
 

 Akashi's Updates

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Akashi Uzumaki
Jounin
avatar

Posts : 46
Join date : 2017-09-22

Character File
Skills & Elements: Fuuinjutsu | Kenjutsu | Taijutsu
Class: B
Ryo: 650

PostSubject: Akashi's Updates   Sat Sep 23, 2017 9:46 pm

Spoiler:
 

Update Type: Starting techs + Exp + Stats
Information:

250 from opening bonus + 100 leftover from shinobi rank= 350 exp

Spending 300 to increase Strength and Constitution to D

50 leftover

Starting Techs:
Adamantine Sealing Chains (A-Rank)
Adamantine Attacking Chains (B-Rank)
Time-Release Technique (A-Rank)
Cursed Tongue Eradication Seal (S-Rank)
Self-Cursing Seal (S-Rank)
Five Elements Unseal (A-Rank)
Five Elements Seal (A-Rank)
Lightning Flash Blade Creation (B-Rank)
Enclosing Technique (D-Rank)
Chakra Draining Seal (C-Rank)
Contract Seal (A-Rank)
Five-Seal Barrier (C-Rank)
Mirrored Sudden Attacker Technique (A-Rank)
Reverse Four Symbols Sealing (S-Rank)
Sealing Technique: Lion Closing Roar (A-Rank)

Link:
Back to top Go down
Izumi
Admin
avatar

Posts : 557
Join date : 2012-05-28

Character File
Skills & Elements: All
Class: X
Ryo: All of It

PostSubject: Re: Akashi's Updates   Sat Sep 23, 2017 9:51 pm

The Unsealing Technique is the Parent Jutsu to Summoning: Lightning Flash Blade Creation. So, you'll need to either replace the latter or add the former in somewhere.
Back to top Go down
http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com
Akashi Uzumaki
Jounin
avatar

Posts : 46
Join date : 2017-09-22

Character File
Skills & Elements: Fuuinjutsu | Kenjutsu | Taijutsu
Class: B
Ryo: 650

PostSubject: Re: Akashi's Updates   Sat Sep 23, 2017 9:54 pm

Oof :3 I'll just remove the Contract Seal in place for the Unsealing Technique.

_________________
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
Izumi
Admin
avatar

Posts : 557
Join date : 2012-05-28

Character File
Skills & Elements: All
Class: X
Ryo: All of It

PostSubject: Re: Akashi's Updates   Sat Sep 23, 2017 10:05 pm

@Akashi Uzumaki wrote:
Spoiler:
 

Update Type: Starting techs + Exp + Stats
Information:

250 from opening bonus + 100 leftover from shinobi rank= 350 exp

Spending 300 to increase Strength and Constitution to D

50 leftover

Starting Techs:
Adamantine Sealing Chains (A-Rank)
Adamantine Attacking Chains (B-Rank)
Time-Release Technique (A-Rank)
Cursed Tongue Eradication Seal (S-Rank)
Self-Cursing Seal (S-Rank)
Five Elements Unseal (A-Rank)
Five Elements Seal (A-Rank)
Lightning Flash Blade Creation (B-Rank)
Enclosing Technique (D-Rank)
Chakra Draining Seal (C-Rank)
Contract Seal (A-Rank)
Five-Seal Barrier (C-Rank)
Mirrored Sudden Attacker Technique (A-Rank)
Reverse Four Symbols Sealing (S-Rank)
Sealing Technique: Lion Closing Roar (A-Rank)

Link:
Approved.
Back to top Go down
http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com
Akashi Uzumaki
Jounin
avatar

Posts : 46
Join date : 2017-09-22

Character File
Skills & Elements: Fuuinjutsu | Kenjutsu | Taijutsu
Class: B
Ryo: 650

PostSubject: Re: Akashi's Updates   Sun Sep 24, 2017 3:14 pm

Spoiler:
 

Update Type: Purchase of items
Information:

Purchased:
Super-Vibrato Sword x2 - 40,000
Baldric - 50
Hip Pouch - 50
Steel Wire (30 feet) - 200
Kusarigama - 5,000
Manriki - 2,000
Holster x2 - 50
Kunai x10 - 1,000
Generic Sealing Scroll - 1,000

50,000 - 49,350 = 650 remaining ryo

Link: http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t284-kumogakure-marketplace-topic#1539

_________________
Spoiler:
 


Last edited by Akashi Uzumaki on Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Izumi
Admin
avatar

Posts : 557
Join date : 2012-05-28

Character File
Skills & Elements: All
Class: X
Ryo: All of It

PostSubject: Re: Akashi's Updates   Sun Sep 24, 2017 3:40 pm

@Akashi Uzumaki wrote:
Spoiler:
 
Approved.
Back to top Go down
http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com
Akashi Uzumaki
Jounin
avatar

Posts : 46
Join date : 2017-09-22

Character File
Skills & Elements: Fuuinjutsu | Kenjutsu | Taijutsu
Class: B
Ryo: 650

PostSubject: Re: Akashi's Updates   Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:25 pm

Spoiler:
 

Update Type: Jutsu
Information:

Trained:
Body Flicker Technique (no WC)
Body Replacement Technique (no WC)
Shadow Clone Technique (200 words)
Genjutsu Purotekuto (250 words)
Saiko Denshin (250 words)
Assimilate All Creation (250 words)
Grazing Flash Strike (200 words)

1544/1150 WC

Link: http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t295-training-session-flashback#1592

_________________
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
Nee-san Tetsudashi
Tsuchikage
avatar

Posts : 695
Join date : 2016-12-07

Character File
Skills & Elements: Earth Release, Steel Release, Fuuninjutsu, Misc. Crafting, Ninjutsu, Ijutsu, Sensory, Kugutsu
Class: X
Ryo: 750,000 Ryo

PostSubject: Re: Akashi's Updates   Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:27 pm

@Akashi Uzumaki wrote:
Spoiler:
 

Update Type: Jutsu
Information:

Trained:
Body Flicker Technique (no WC)
Body Replacement Technique (no WC)
Shadow Clone Technique (200 words)
Genjutsu Purotekuto (250 words)
Saiko Denshin (250 words)
Assimilate All Creation (250 words)
Grazing Flash Strike (200 words)

1544/1150 WC

Link: http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t295-training-session-flashback#1592

Approved
Back to top Go down
Akashi Uzumaki
Jounin
avatar

Posts : 46
Join date : 2017-09-22

Character File
Skills & Elements: Fuuinjutsu | Kenjutsu | Taijutsu
Class: B
Ryo: 650

PostSubject: Re: Akashi's Updates   Mon Sep 25, 2017 1:07 am

Spoiler:
 

Update Type: Changing Starting Jutsu and Unique Ability addition
Information:

Swapping starting jutsu:
Removing - Sealing Technique: Lion Closing Roar
Adding - Iron Armor Seal (approved by kage)

UA Addition:
Uzumaki Heritage: Akashi is able to use Fuuinjutsu designed specifically for sealing Bijuu into a Jinchuriki host at one rank less chakra cost.

Time, the Eternal Enemy: The Jinchuriki who bares Akashi's Bijuu trapping seal must tack on an extra 10% exp for the purpose of training and accessing its power.


Link:

_________________
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
Nee-san Tetsudashi
Tsuchikage
avatar

Posts : 695
Join date : 2016-12-07

Character File
Skills & Elements: Earth Release, Steel Release, Fuuninjutsu, Misc. Crafting, Ninjutsu, Ijutsu, Sensory, Kugutsu
Class: X
Ryo: 750,000 Ryo

PostSubject: Re: Akashi's Updates   Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:02 pm

@Akashi Uzumaki wrote:
Spoiler:
 

Update Type: Changing Starting Jutsu and Unique Ability addition
Information:

Swapping starting jutsu:
Removing - Sealing Technique: Lion Closing Roar
Adding - Iron Armor Seal (approved by kage)

UA Addition:
Uzumaki Heritage: Akashi is able to use Fuuinjutsu designed specifically for sealing Bijuu into a Jinchuriki host at one rank less chakra cost.

Time, the Eternal Enemy: The Jinchuriki who bares Akashi's Bijuu trapping seal must tack on an extra 10% exp for the purpose of training and accessing its power.


Link:

The flaw has to effect you specifically.
Back to top Go down
Akashi Uzumaki
Jounin
avatar

Posts : 46
Join date : 2017-09-22

Character File
Skills & Elements: Fuuinjutsu | Kenjutsu | Taijutsu
Class: B
Ryo: 650

PostSubject: Re: Akashi's Updates   Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:10 pm

Oof, ya that's my bad. I'll mull over a more suitable flaw for such a UA. In the meantime got another tech trained up.

Spoiler:
 

Update Type: Jutsu
Information: 281/200 WC for custom C-Rank Red Viper Fake Out
Link: http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t295-training-session-flashback#1617

_________________
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
Nee-san Tetsudashi
Tsuchikage
avatar

Posts : 695
Join date : 2016-12-07

Character File
Skills & Elements: Earth Release, Steel Release, Fuuninjutsu, Misc. Crafting, Ninjutsu, Ijutsu, Sensory, Kugutsu
Class: X
Ryo: 750,000 Ryo

PostSubject: Re: Akashi's Updates   Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:07 pm

@Akashi Uzumaki wrote:
Oof, ya that's my bad. I'll mull over a more suitable flaw for such a UA. In the meantime got another tech trained up.

Spoiler:
 

Update Type: Jutsu
Information: 281/200 WC for custom C-Rank Red Viper Fake Out
Link: http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t295-training-session-flashback#1617

Approved but for future reference since you're a B Class shinobi you do not need word counts for C Rank and below techniques. You have to type something its just that there is no specific amount you need to type to learn techniques of C Rank and below.
Back to top Go down
Akashi Uzumaki
Jounin
avatar

Posts : 46
Join date : 2017-09-22

Character File
Skills & Elements: Fuuinjutsu | Kenjutsu | Taijutsu
Class: B
Ryo: 650

PostSubject: Re: Akashi's Updates   Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:54 am

Spoiler:
 

Update Type: Jutsu
Information: Binding Chains Flash (C-Rank custom at no WC)
Link: http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t295-training-session-flashback#1631

_________________
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
Tsuyo

avatar

Posts : 477
Join date : 2016-12-15

Character File
Skills & Elements: None
Class: E
Ryo:

PostSubject: Re: Akashi's Updates   Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:30 am

Approved

_________________
Spoiler:
 






"Death comes for everyone. I'm just moving you to the front of the line."
Back to top Go down
Akashi Uzumaki
Jounin
avatar

Posts : 46
Join date : 2017-09-22

Character File
Skills & Elements: Fuuinjutsu | Kenjutsu | Taijutsu
Class: B
Ryo: 650

PostSubject: Re: Akashi's Updates   Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:59 am

Spoiler:
 

Update Type: UA Addition
Information: Here we go, round two!

UA Addition:
Uzumaki Heritage: Akashi is able to use Fuuinjutsu designed specifically for sealing Bijuu into a Jinchuriki host at one rank less chakra cost.

But the Team on his Back Doe': Putting his all into any Jinchuriki seal means a significant contribution on Akashi's side, requiring a 500 exp investment into the placement of any Jinchuriki seal.

Link:

_________________
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
Nee-san Tetsudashi
Tsuchikage
avatar

Posts : 695
Join date : 2016-12-07

Character File
Skills & Elements: Earth Release, Steel Release, Fuuninjutsu, Misc. Crafting, Ninjutsu, Ijutsu, Sensory, Kugutsu
Class: X
Ryo: 750,000 Ryo

PostSubject: Re: Akashi's Updates   Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:39 am

@Akashi Uzumaki wrote:
Spoiler:
 

Update Type: UA Addition
Information: Here we go, round two!

UA Addition:
Uzumaki Heritage: Akashi is able to use Fuuinjutsu designed specifically for sealing Bijuu into a Jinchuriki host at one rank less chakra cost.

But the Team on his Back Doe': Putting his all into any Jinchuriki seal means a significant contribution on Akashi's side, requiring a 500 exp investment into the placement of any Jinchuriki seal.

Link:

Approved!
Back to top Go down
Akashi Uzumaki
Jounin
avatar

Posts : 46
Join date : 2017-09-22

Character File
Skills & Elements: Fuuinjutsu | Kenjutsu | Taijutsu
Class: B
Ryo: 650

PostSubject: Re: Akashi's Updates   Wed Sep 27, 2017 10:42 am

Spoiler:
 

Update Type: Skill trade for stat
Information: I'd swapped a skill for a stat at registration and heard down the grapevine we get that sweet, sweet 500 exp for dat. I'll up my Coordination from C->B with that bad boy.
Link:

_________________
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
Masuyo Kaede
Jounin
avatar

Posts : 627
Join date : 2016-12-07

Character File
Skills & Elements: Fire | Earth | Wind | Bukijutsu | Ninjutsu | Taijutsu
Class: B
Ryo: 19775

PostSubject: Re: Akashi's Updates   Thu Sep 28, 2017 5:01 pm

@Akashi Uzumaki wrote:
Spoiler:
 

Update Type: Skill trade for stat
Information: I'd swapped a skill for a stat at registration and heard down the grapevine we get that sweet, sweet 500 exp for dat. I'll up my Coordination from C->B with that bad boy.
Link:

Sounds goodie. Approved

_________________
Strength: C
Constitution: B
Stamina: C
Speed: B
Coordination: B
Intelligence: C
Perception: B

Spoiler:
 


Character Updates
Back to top Go down
Akashi Uzumaki
Jounin
avatar

Posts : 46
Join date : 2017-09-22

Character File
Skills & Elements: Fuuinjutsu | Kenjutsu | Taijutsu
Class: B
Ryo: 650

PostSubject: Re: Akashi's Updates   Sun Oct 01, 2017 11:13 pm

Spoiler:
 

Update Type: Jutsu
Information: Trained a C-Rank custom
Link: http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t295-training-session-flashback#1789

_________________
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
Izumi
Admin
avatar

Posts : 557
Join date : 2012-05-28

Character File
Skills & Elements: All
Class: X
Ryo: All of It

PostSubject: Re: Akashi's Updates   Mon Oct 02, 2017 9:24 am

@Akashi Uzumaki wrote:
Spoiler:
 
Approved.
Back to top Go down
http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com
Akashi Uzumaki
Jounin
avatar

Posts : 46
Join date : 2017-09-22

Character File
Skills & Elements: Fuuinjutsu | Kenjutsu | Taijutsu
Class: B
Ryo: 650

PostSubject: Re: Akashi's Updates   Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:49 am

Spoiler:
 

Update Type: exp
Information: 9 posts: 90 exp
3 solo posts on different days: 15 exp

old spendable exp: 50
old total: 3750

new spendable exp: 155
total exp: 3905

Link: team training: http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t292-kotari-park-open#2060
solo posts: http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t295-training-session-flashback

_________________
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
Shimiko Chinoike
Genin
avatar

Posts : 58
Join date : 2017-09-21

PostSubject: Re: Akashi's Updates   Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:26 pm

@Akashi Uzumaki wrote:
Spoiler:
 

Update Type: exp
Information: 9 posts: 90 exp
3 solo posts on different days: 15 exp

old spendable exp: 50
old total: 3750

new spendable exp: 155
total exp: 3905

Link: team training: http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t292-kotari-park-open#2060
solo posts: http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t295-training-session-flashback

Approved

-Nee-san btw
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Akashi's Updates   

Back to top Go down
 
Akashi's Updates
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» New Releases of ICS ROM Updates for MID7042 and MID9742
» Steam Traction World Updates
» Adventures in Mordheim for 2010
» SeiFeR's Wood Elves (2011-05-12 Still for sale)
» Justice Crew signatures!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gladius :: Important Information :: Character Updates-
Jump to: