Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

2 posters

[Update] Possibly going to be homeless...

Azuma Asakaze
    Azuma Asakaze

Character File
    Skills & Elements:
    Class: A
    Ryo: A bit

[Update] Possibly going to be homeless... Empty [Update] Possibly going to be homeless...

Post by Azuma Asakaze Sun Mar 08, 2020 11:07 pm

I mean...title basically says it. Short version, I have 3 weeks to figure out a place to go...otherwise I'm gonna be homeless.

Long version, me and my now ex-girlfriend broke up, and she is moving out. I am currently jobless and without her part of the rent (Rent being nearly $1000) I can't make up for it and keep my apartment. My parents house has no room for me, and I have basically no friends so more or less unless something major comes up, I'm about to be out on the streets...

I wanted to give a heads up of whats going on and a warning I may disappear for a while. If I do I will plan to return, just don't know when it'll be...I hope it won't actually come to this but this is out of my hands...I'm basically broke and only have like 1/3rd the money I'd need for Rent because of them impounding my car and costing me $300 last week...so I have no clue what to do.

And no, I'm not doing okay.

Last edited by Azuma Asakaze on Sun Mar 15, 2020 10:53 am; edited 1 time in total

[Update] Possibly going to be homeless... Empty Re: [Update] Possibly going to be homeless...

Post by Shimiko Chinoike Sun Mar 08, 2020 11:13 pm

I'm really sorry to hear that man. That's absolutely terrible and I really hope you are able to work things out. I'll be praying for you, you are a great RPer and I hope I get the chance to keep writing with you. IRL comes first and while I haven't known you for long you seem to be very tenacious and intelligent. I believe in you.

Character File
    Skills & Elements:
    Class: A
    Ryo: A bit

[Update] Possibly going to be homeless... Empty Re: [Update] Possibly going to be homeless...

Post by Azuma Asakaze Sun Mar 15, 2020 10:52 am

Update
    So I have somewhere to go, so I won't be disappearing for an unknown amount of time, but for the next 3 or 4 weeks my posts will be slower. I apologize to everyone I am roleplaying with for the upcoming delays in replies, I'm sure you all know I pride myself in being a highly active member of Gladius and posting as fast as I reasonably can, almost always within 24 hours--if not a few hours if I can. But expect posts to come once a day or so for the following weeks. I promise to try to make it up to everyone who cares when I can return to regular posting.

I also apologize if I am more absent minded or 'mopey' in advanced. I am loosing my home, my girl, she's taking my son, my car has been broke down for a month (will be fixed soon.), my dad's car I'd been using broke down. My life is a bit of a wreck right now...I'm not asking for sympathy, I'm asking for understanding and apologizing for how I may be for a while. I know I am an emotional person and sometimes that gets the better of me.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 5:58 am