Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

3 posters

I was Wrong

Marcus
    Marcus

Village : Kumogakure

I was Wrong Empty I was Wrong

Post by Marcus Wed Jan 06, 2021 5:47 pm

Hey everyone, boss told me today that we're increasing our workload about 40% over what we did this year in the upcoming year starting... now. I barely had enough time for this alongside my other hobbies, but with that news I'm likely going to be dropping all but a couple of those too. I just don't have the time I thought I was going to have when I initially started back up again with roleplaying. That being said, I'm officially taking a leave from the site. I quite enjoyed roleplaying with the people I managed to do stuff with and am interested in coming back should the opportunity arise in the future. If possible, would I be able to store Marcus in order to retrieve him if I return? If so, I would greatly appreciate that. Thank you for the fun, I hope to have some more in the future! Stay safe and make sure to have fun everyone, toodles.

Village : Konohagakure

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Doton, Suiton, Mokuton, Bukijutsu, Sensory, Weapon Smithing (S), Ninjutsu, Kyujutsu
    Class: S
    Ryo: 460,837

I was Wrong Empty Re: I was Wrong

Post by Ashitaka_Inuzuka Wed Jan 06, 2021 6:25 pm

Take care of yourself, Man. Don't overwork yourself. We'll miss you.

Village : N/A

Post by Nyguyen Uchiha Thu Jan 07, 2021 1:05 am

Sorry to see you go man, I hope you have an opportunity to come back to us sometime soon!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 2:17 pm