Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

A... Date?

Anonymous

A... Date? Empty A... Date?

Post by Guest Tue Nov 15, 2022 9:54 am

Yasuka somewhat wishes she could have gone and gotten herself a shower before going out to a restaurant, but she and Lightning had gone straight from the training grounds to a rather little-known steakhouse (after Yasuka herself had dropped off all the scrolls she'd borrowed, since she wasn't going to go back to training today anyway).

Mmmmmm... Smell that beef. What a rare treat in a place like Kumo."

The genin's face is back to being stoic, but her stomach grumbles again. The smell of that steak was apparently having an effect on her, despite her mostly expressionless face. Yasuka was somewhat like a river that way; a placid surface, but stirring underneath. And there was a lot stirring, because after all, wasn't this kind of like a date? And tomorrow, she'd have to do whatever this stranger told her to do... Yasuka can't even remember why she'd agreed to such a deal in the first place. Probably because she'd arrogantly thought she would win.

She thanks the host that shows them to a table with a strange metal grille in the center, which is already starting to heat up while the host explains to them how they pay for the raw strips of beef, and are allowed to cook it at their own table to personal taste right there on the grille. Yasuka waits for the host to finish the explanation, hand over the menus, and then walk out of earshot before the genin talks to Lightning over her menu.

"You mentioned something about archery earlier? Do you know anyone that can teach me to use a bow and arrows?"
    CestrellFROSTmurne
    CestrellFROSTmurne

Village : N/A

A... Date? Empty Re: A... Date?

Post by CestrellFROSTmurne Tue Nov 15, 2022 12:28 pm

Lightning would walk next to the other woman through the city for some time until they manged to actually find a restaurant that was selling steak, however not before actually delivering the scrolls that Yasuka had been carrying around with her even when they had sparred.

"Well... beef is just cows... and cows also live on mountains, you know?" Lightning would give out to her with a slight shrug as she went inside of the restaurant with her, her hand accidentally touching Yasuka's as they entered. While Lightning didnt say a word about this whatsoever, her cheeks would get shilghtly read for reasons that obviously were beyond her. Calming herself down a little adn reminding her that this was just a dinner between her and her new servant, err... friend, she would wait at the entrance until she was brought to a cozy table with a leather bench table, where she would sit down, leaving a spot on the opposite table for Yasuka.

Once the other one sat down, it wouldnt take long until they would be handed a menu each and had some time to check what they wanted. Letting ehr eyes fly over the menu, she would ultimatively decide that she wanted to have a few strips of a more lean, thicker muscle cut of beef before she looed up at Yasuka: "Oh... well, at the academy there are teachers that can teach you the basics if you are strong enough. It takes quite a bit to pull a bow totally through, you know?"

STATS::

Lightning:

[color=#cc6699] lightnings colour
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Nov 15, 2022 12:32 pm

Yasuka doesn't really think much of their hands brushing against one another. That sort of thing is fairly normal. Although seeing her in only her ninja top wasn't... But the genin wasn't trying to think too much about that, or the fact that she would have to be Lightning's servant for a full 24 hours starting tomorrow. That was still a little bit embarrassing, but at least Yasuka would only have to deal with it tomorrow. For now, she could somewhat make Lightning pay for it, since this steak dinner was her treat.

"Cows usually prefer flat plains and grasslands. Goats live on mountains, not cattle."

This had been a small part of what little she'd learned when she'd been about ten and still learning from a tutor about some study in politick, as political knowledge included some studying of various countries' resources. With some effort, Yasuka squeezes a lemon to get its sour juices into her glass of water while listening to Lightning mention that pulling a bowstring would require some strength...

"Ah... I see..."

Yasuka supposed she couldn't put off strength training forever, although she'd thought she could have gone at least a little longer without having to put on more muscle. She put the thought of training out of her mind completely now, focusing once more on Lightning herself. They'd just finished training, so now it was time for some more personal conversation.

"Anyways, what do you normally do to have fun?"
    CestrellFROSTmurne
    CestrellFROSTmurne

Post by CestrellFROSTmurne Tue Nov 15, 2022 12:48 pm

"Oh trust me. Cows live on the mountains just as goats do. Maybe not as high up, but you would be suprised..." Lightning would chuckle towards Yasuka before she added: "Sometimes farmers are even making them stay up there for quite a bit of time since the food there is good and the steepness is helming them get muscles faster, you know?"

While Lightning certainly didnt look like it and had even been called a bimbo before, she was quite smart, and cattle and the likes happened to be one of the few things she was proficient in, at least if it regarded basic informations about them.

Picking the food she wanted to consume later in her mind, she would make a mental note before she looked back at Yasuka, thinking for a bit before she answered: "Oh usually i just start touching myself..." Leaving the sentence open for a few seconds adn watching for the facial expression of the other woman, she would burst into a small giggle afterwards before she said: "Oh i am joking... Heavens... what am i doing for fun? Maybe drink a bit? Sometimes just stay home all day under a blanket on my comfy chair and reading, next to the window? Maybe train a bit to get my swordmanship better? I do a lot of things. THough what are you doing, i wonder..."

Naturally it wouldnt take long until the waitress passed their table again, this time armed with pen and paper, but not to play games but to take their order instead. For Lightning the choice was clear as she ordered an ice tea and a small combination plate of different beef cuts, nothing too fancy, together with a serving of macaroni and cheese.

Lightning:

Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Nov 15, 2022 1:02 pm

Yasuka raises an eyebrow when Lightning proves much more knowledgeable than her on how the cattle is raised on the mountains, but she decides against pushing back on that one; Lightning is a Kumogakure ninja, maybe out here, they really do raise cattle on the more hardy plants from the mountainside.

Unfortunately for the genin, she's taking another sip of lemon water when Lightning claims that she touches herself for fun. Yasuka chokes a bit on her lemon water, carefully setting the glass on the table so she doesn't spill it while she coughs out the bit of water she'd managed to get caught in her throat from such an unexpected answer. Yasuka takes a moment to clear her throat before she looks up at the waitress and gives her own order.

"Ahem. I'll have this highly prized AAA-grade beef, marbled, with a side of scalloped potatoes au gratin."

Yasuka waits for the waitress to leave, then gives Lightning an even look from across the table, her expression entirely stoic again and with not even a little blush on her cheeks from the previous embarrassing answer and her subsequently embarrassing reaction to the joke.

"What am I doing for fun? I usually touch others."

The genin's face maintains its even expression, but one of her feet has lifted and she's now dragging one of her feet up along the back of Lightning's thigh, to the back of her knee, then slipping back down before landing deftly on the floor again. Thankfully, the light in the steakhouse is low, so nobody should have been able to see the sensual work that Yasuka took some measure of pride from.

"Mostly, I study or read. Or train my ninjutsu so I can become an esteemed member of the Inazuma clan."
    CestrellFROSTmurne
    CestrellFROSTmurne

Post by CestrellFROSTmurne Wed Nov 16, 2022 1:17 pm

Lightning would smile as she saw the other womans reaction to her rather delicate joke, a welcome sight to her, especially given the fact that the sounds she made while choking were only adding up to her amusement. Finally when Yasuka ordered, Lightning couldnt really care too much. After all the money She had saved by taking normal beef, the other one was taking for her meal now, which wasa fair enough trade. After all, lightning had enough money to still pay for it so there was that and if it was what she thought it was, she wouldnt have liked it too much anyways. Lightnign preferred chewy, dark meat with only little fat. Meat she would have to tear apart with her teeth.

Barely avoiding the same fate at the other woman had faced moments earlier, Lightning barely managed to stop herself from taking a sip when the joke hit her, slowly setting the ice tea on the table as she clapped a single time and supressed her laughter. Needless to say though, her smile and amused expression were enough to see that the humor hat hit a soft spot.

"Well... then you will have a lot of fun tomorrow i recon."

Tensing up momentarily, she would feel the leg slowly creeping up her knee she would finally relax a bit once the feeling creeping up her leg stopped. "Oh... scared to go further, are you?", she would give out in a chuckle before commenting: "Oh well... i figured. All those scrolls you were carrying around with you... that looked like a drag to be sure!."

Lightning:

Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Nov 16, 2022 1:59 pm

Yasuka pretends not to hear when Lightning brings up tomorrow, especially in regards to her joke of a previous answer, and she sips her lemon water again. The thing about being hard of hearing, it was quite easy to pretend not to hear something so embarrassing as she tries to keep her face from getting hot.

"Oh, no, not a drag at all. You'd be surprised what you can learn from those old scrolls, some of them have some very long history..."

Thankfully, the food arrives and interrupts Yasuka from getting too worked up to discuss the older works she'd discovered in the scrolls she typically trains with; most of it was actually rather mundane, like a doodle in the margins of one of the scrolls showing a rather poorly drawn idea about utilizing some elemental natures in combination.

"Ah, delicious!"

The genin immediately puts a slice of her own beef on the grill while letting the scalloped potatoes cool a bit in their cheesy sauce, although she gives Lightning a sideways glance while she uses both her feet to hook into the back of the other woman's knees. With a bit of effort, she could lift both knees up until Lightning's feet were off the ground; even though the movement was small, the effect it would likely have on the thoughts in the other woman's head wouldn't have been hard to guess at. Yasuka lets both feet back down so the strain of effort isn't obvious in her response.

"In any case, talk of tomorrow can wait until tomorrow, don't you think?"
    CestrellFROSTmurne
    CestrellFROSTmurne

Post by CestrellFROSTmurne Wed Nov 16, 2022 2:18 pm

"I recon one of those scrolls tought you to bring your legs at other peoples tender parts, or did you learn that on your own?" Lightning would add to her earlier statement, seeing how it had only had little influence over Yasuka's facial expression. After all, if they were to play with fire and were starting to be flirty, why not do so propperly? After all... no need to stop just now.

As soon as they both received their food, Yasuka would be beginning to dig into their meal, together with Lightning who followed the other womans example and placed a few pieces of beef onto the grill in the middle of the table. Watching how the meat was simmering on the hot metal, she would look up ever so slithly and onto the other woman where she gave out a chuckling noise and replied: "Oh but why that... i kinda wanna drag it out how you gotta do everything i want for an entire day tomorrow... and judging by your little stunt under the table you cant wait for it to happen either..."

Meanwhile she would pull off one of her shoes and slowly would let her foot run up the other womans knee, in a similar fashion to when she had done it earlier, only that this time it wouldnt stop at the knee and sink back down but instead was slowly, teasingly going forward between her legs, nearing a rather sensitive spot while lightning was watching her reaction with a smile.

Lightning:

Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Nov 16, 2022 2:44 pm

Yasuka can't really pretend not to hear that previous remark, but she still doesn't respond to it, not when they're getting their food now. Instead, her face getting darker from the blush she's trying to suppress really says everything that needs to be said. But it seems that she's going to have to continue the flirting a bit now that she's already done quite a bit of both physical and verbal teasing, and now she was getting her comeuppance.

"Ahem... I have no idea what you mean about a little stunt under the ta-"

Her attempted refutation was cut off by the sensation of one of Lightning's bare feet moving up her leg, but this time it doesn't stop at her knee and instead continues travelling up her leg, along the seam of her loose, flowing pants. Her reaction is completely reflexive, her thigh muscles tightening and then squeezing the foot to try and halt its advance, or at least slow it down. Although this would probably have the opposite effect of making Lightning pull away as Yasuka's face was now very dark thanks to the increased blood flow that was making her blush. Her face felt hotter than the little grill in the center of the table. Speaking of which...

Yasuka gently pushes Lightning's leg back down with one of her own before the leg can get too high and end up touching the furnace under the grill where the flame is kept burning, looking away from the other woman while trying to regain her composure.

"F-fool, you'll hurt yourself... Pay attention next time..."

Yasuka carefully uses her chopsticks to pull her beef off the grill, flipping it around to lay it on its back on the grill, with the meat on the outside just barely charred by the fat content.
    CestrellFROSTmurne
    CestrellFROSTmurne

Post by CestrellFROSTmurne Thu Nov 17, 2022 11:24 am

"Oh come on.... of course you do!" Lightning would give out in a open voice that was on par to one that would talk about day to day stuff, such as the weather. Watching the other woman pretty closely as she tensed up, trying to halt her adavance, lightning would slightly clench her teeth and continue to push formward with a somewhat excited and amused purring sound.

"Whats wrong? Before you were so eager, so whats stopping you now?" she would finally give out to the other woman with a slight chuckle, clearly having picked up on the other womans darkening skin tone. Looking at her and the way she had burnt her hand she would finally shove her ice tea towards herself as she said: "I mean... if you are afraid of me getting burnt... why dont you come over. I guess you only need one hand to operate those chopsticks of yours so the other one... might be able to have some fun, right?"

Meanwhile, and regardless if the Inuzuma was actually responding, Lightning would watch her meat simmer on one side slowly getting darker and darker while the fat on the other side was cooking the meat from above. Just like Lightning liked it. Cross on one side, juicy on the other and medium rare in the middle. A real treat. Picking up one of the pieces with her chopsticks she would hold it in fron tof her mouth and blow on it ever so slightly before eating it.

"So... are you all talk or... is there more behind those hints?" Lightning would give out finally.

Lightning:

Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Nov 17, 2022 11:44 am

Yasuka frowns a bit when she gets teased about stopping the fun that Lightning was having while toying with her. The other woman might find out later that this genin wasn't usually all that open, sexually speaking, now that the teasing had gotten away from her and she was no longer the one in control of the direction the flirting was going. She'd actually been hoping to embarrass Lightning just a bit from getting too eager right there in public, but maybe that wouldn't work. Yasuka picks up her glass of water and sips from it again while she's being invited to come and sit on the other side of the table, with one hand free for some apparent "activities" that Lightning had in mind.

"Well, the activities you're thinking of aren't really the sort of activities that should be happening in a steakhouse, out in public, don't you think?"

The genin reaches over with her chopsticks and flips her own beef again, ensuring that both sides are similarly charred before she pulls it off the grill and immediately replaces the empty space with another one of her raw slices. When she bites into her own cooked beef, the inside is wonderfully pink, but not raw, the slightly charred outer layer trapping all the juices and the seasonings inside. Yasuka takes a moment to finish her mouthful of beef before she responds once more.

"There could be more behind my flirting, but I know almost nothing about you. And I suppose I won't know you that well until tomorrow, because you can learn a lot about a person by what they do or say when they're allowed to do or say whatever they want."

She fixes her gaze directly on Lightning again, staring directly into the other woman's eyes with maybe a slight hint of a challenge, but she looks down again to eat up some more of the potato slices.
    CestrellFROSTmurne
    CestrellFROSTmurne

Post by CestrellFROSTmurne Thu Nov 17, 2022 12:10 pm

Nodding slightl while picking up another piece of her simmering hot beef, Lightning would finally shrug adn simply give out: "Oh well... you didnt strike me as a chicken earlier...", before putting the piece of hot and delicious, unseasoned meat inher mouth, chewing down on it thoughtfully before adding afterwards: "But i guess- *cough* boook... bok.. book *cough*- thats alright."

Placing another piece on the grill once more, in order to get a good rotation going in terms of food, she would take a form and begin to eat a few pieces of her mac and cheese. To her, the creaminess and smoothness of the cheese, together with the taste of noodles was the perfect combination to a steak or beef in general. Even without beef it was easily one of the meals she would be able to eat for days without end without ever complaining.

"Oh well... then ask away... after all, we are going to be here for quite a bit, dont you think?" Lightning would give out in a rather amused voice once more. It was somewhat strange. To flirt with a stranger and even do as far as to touch their legs like that was ok, but flirting was starting to get weird? Taking a sip from her ice tea, before taking another fork full of the cream, baked deliciousness on her plate, she would say: "Also... maybe its different. Maybe the stuff someone will be doing because they can do it, will be dependant on the things they know... after all, i think you may see your day tomorrow a bit too... what is the word? Pessimistic."

Leaning back into the soft leather in her back she would add: "Who knows... maybe its going to be less of a chore and more of a fun adventure for you."

Lightning:

Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Nov 17, 2022 12:25 pm

Yasuka is far less embarrassed at being called a chicken. She ignores the taunts, something she's much better at taking than flirtation. She know show to handle taunting; she's had far less experience with flirting, which is something of a form of politick that seems far more personal than what she's used to.

"There's enough chicken in my diet, it's why I suggested something expensive, like beef."

She gives Lightning another even look while she flips over her own slice of beef with her chopsticks, then adds some salt to her potatoes au gratin; the cheesiness and the saltiness of the potatoes was a far nicer combination for her steak, giving it a rather more homecooked meal. It reminded her of her father, who had always been far less interested in political moves than his mother, but as the patriarch of the household, had still been expected to make more of the decisive actions in the subtle scheming engaged in trade route jostling that the less combat-inclined members of Inazuma typically engaged in.

"Hmmmm... Or maybe tomorrow will be less of a chore and more of you demanding I do embarrassing things with my body. But enough talk about tomorrow, it will come no matter what we do, and I suppose I might as well ask questions in the meantime. Who taught you to use a sword, then?"

She flips her beef again, ensuring that the meat is charred once more before she takes it off the grill and replaces it with her final slice of meat.
    CestrellFROSTmurne
    CestrellFROSTmurne

Post by CestrellFROSTmurne Thu Nov 17, 2022 12:54 pm

"You are what you eat..." Lightning would give out as asnwer to the diversion of her taunts. While certainly it would hit its target quite nicely, it was a damocles sword, as just as well the comment could have been turned around in a way that wasnt benefitting to her at all. Even moreso in relation to her meal at the moent that was implying that the either was a hung bull or silly cow of sorts.

"Well... i taught it myself by copying mostly. Of course i had people i could watch from afar, but after some time i managed to get good enough to spar with them and now... i am here at this point. Since we are at questions... why did you become a shinobi?"

Taking another spoonfull of her mac'n'cheese, she would put it in her mouth rather quickly, before the fork was placed back on the plate and her hand went over to her chopsticks, taking up another portion of the beef and taking another bite, enjoying the roughness and muscle fibers of the meat that were battling with her teeth and showing only little signs of succumbing to the pressre put onto them.

"After all... you seem... hm... not like a fighter..."

Lightning:

Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Nov 17, 2022 1:11 pm

"Ah, so you're a sow. I see."

Yasuka feels good about the remark, but knows she'll likely regret giving as good as she gets from Lightning. Even so, sparring with words is something the genin is better at, clearly. She pauses to eat the beef she's just recently cooked while Lightning answers her question, but she frowns a bit when she hears that the other woman is almost entirely self-taught. This kind of information only makes Yasuka feel even worse about not having won against the pink-haired genin in their spar, but she reminds herself once more that she's better at range than at melee attacks, which at least gives her an out when she's almost insulted. Or... maybe actually insulted. Her eyes drill into Lightning's once more, but she seems to be almost focused on just enjoying her food, so Yasuka decides to temper herself by not taking the final sentence at least as a direct insult.

"I became a shinobi because I didn't have many other options when it was discovered that I was capable of utilizing the Ranton element. A person of nobility in the Inazuma clan shouldn't be seen as a powerful fighter, and with an ability to use Ranton and no techniques to utilize it, I'd be, at best, a highly prized target for kidnapping. So now I'm a shinobi."

Yasuka stares at Lightning and firmly bites down on her steak, evenly chews on it, then swallows before she quashes that last remark.

"You seem like a fighter and not a ninja. Ninja assassinate their target, preferably from a distance that they're not even seen. A shinobi that is seen is just an easy mark. Understand?"

Her face remains stoic, but her eating is far more relaxed now that she's gotten that statement out, feeling quite happy with herself.
    CestrellFROSTmurne
    CestrellFROSTmurne

Post by CestrellFROSTmurne Fri Nov 18, 2022 8:27 am

"A sow?"

Lightnign would ask before giving out a somewhat long drawn chuckle and adding:

"Well... maybe... although i am eating beef mostly. Cheap cuts, yeah, but i like beef in most variations. I can even eat it wraw and its perfectly fine."

While the comment sounded more hostile then a joke, Lightning didnt care. Too much fun did she have with the other woman on the opposite side of the table, teasing and joking about and with her. After all, she hoped that Yasuka didnt take offense to the friendly banter the two had. And in case she did... then Lightning wouldnt be able to help it eitherways. After all, you could lead the mule to the water hole, but you couldnt make it drink.

"Ah well... that makes sense. And is kinda sad, in retrospect... Though i guess you are opposite from me then."

Lightning would conclude as she weard the otehr woman talk about how she in fact was nobility within the Inuzuka clan. It didnt startle her however. After all, nobility was nothing more then a tite in front of a name with powers over those that allowed themselfes tobe controlled and manipulated like puppets. When it fianlly was time for a counter remark of the other kumokagure genin, lightning would shrug with a chuckle.

"Maybe i am. I never claimed to be a ninja. To be honest i am not even  knowing why i am doing that shit."

Flipping over one of the pieces of meat on her grill, for the first time in the entire time since she had eaten, she would follow up with another, now somewhat cold, potion of the cheese dream on her plate before she added:

"I mean... i am a shinobi because i am good at what i do i guess. Swordfighting. But beyond that... i dont know. I guess if i got a job that would pay me the same i would maybe do that as well..."

Lightning:

Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Nov 18, 2022 10:21 am

Yasuka flips over her last piece of beef on the grill to let the other side cook as well, and she dials down on her aggression towards Lightning; she should be a lot nicer to the person who was going to be making a lot of decisions about what she was going to do tomorrow...

"I see. Well, I hope you find a reason to be a shinobi other than money. That kind of thinking leads down dangerous roads. Bloody roads."

Not that Yasuka knew from direct experience, but a lot of the bloodiest wars in history were for the pursuit of fat war purses, and it was likely so with some Missing Nin for that matter. And it's not like they became Missing Nin peacefully...

"But being opposites makes us stronger together. Despite what I said earlier... There are good reasons for a ninja to be seen. You can't win at chess without a double attack, and for a double attack, you need to have an attacking piece and its protection. So... I can be the protection while you're the attacking piece."

Yasuka cleans off the last of the potatoes and cheese dish and drinks up some more of her lemon-water before she looks back into Lightning's eyes, a somewhat slightly mischievous glint to them.

"You can be the attacking knight that threatens all the pieces, and I can be the rook that ensures you won't be taken yourself. At least, until you decide why you're a shinobi in the first place."

With that decided, she finishes off her beef as well, crunching through the outer layer to the juicy meat trapped within, and then setting her chopsticks down when she's finished. She also doesn't mention that you can't win a game of chess without a sacrifice or two, but she doesn't think that's really all that necessary to bring up...
    CestrellFROSTmurne
    CestrellFROSTmurne

Post by CestrellFROSTmurne Fri Nov 18, 2022 10:37 am

Lightning would chuckle as the strange, unusual speech that likely was supposed to cheer her up. However, deciding to not beat around the bush any longer, lightning you simply say:

"Oh our fighting styles definetly are different, thats for sure, but i meant something else..."

Staring at the grill and taking another piece of meat off of it, biting into it while the chopsticks had clenched it with almost maschine-like force, she would wait until the food in her mouth had been swallowed before she said:

"Well you see... i am somewhat standing low in my clan. The only real reason they are keeping me around as one of theirs might be so noone else has me. And that only because i have the potential to unlock their powers. Figure that. Having the potential to do something, but not being good enough to actually act upon it..."

Taking another sip of her ice tea and watching it near its end she would pause before adding: "But not to fucking worry, because at least i can wield a sword, like a peasant or so."

Listening in to her comment about being the knight and her the rook, Lightning would chuckle as she gave out: "Well... i mean fair... though i could be taken in a different kind of way right now... I just dont see any reason to be one really. Except my clan probably chewing off my ear about the clans pride and all that..."

Lightning:

Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Nov 18, 2022 10:51 am

Yasuka feels somewhat guilty about having changed the topic to something that was apparently a sore spot for Lightning. She knew what it was like to not be considered good enough, with the way her mother treats her like she'd betrayed her simply for being born with the ability to use the Ranton element. The genin reaches over to lightly take Lightning's hand, giving her fingers a soft squeeze.

"You're an extremely competent swordsman. You beat me out, after all. Maybe you'll be strong enough to prove to your clan that you can choose your own path for yourself."

She didn't honestly know what Lightning's clan was like; if it was anything like hers, it was likely constantly jostling for position in Kumogakure, always trying to attain a leg up at nearly any cost. Maybe it didn't have to be like that.

"In any case, we can still team up, if you like. We could be better together. After all, it's not like I'm nobility any more, and I'll probably never return to that kind of life, either."
    CestrellFROSTmurne
    CestrellFROSTmurne

Post by CestrellFROSTmurne Fri Nov 18, 2022 11:51 am

Lightning would watch the other woman rach over and give her hand a squeeze for a motivational speech. Listening in to it, her other hand would pick up one of her last, sizzling piezes of meat and bring the chopsticks over to Yasuka's mouth in an offering gesture.

"Oh please... its alright to be honest. Its not a big secret or anyways anyhow... As far as my clan is going... i dont really care what they think. But still the stuff i got is because they gave it to me. Granted... its because that stuff was originally my parents, but still..."

Waiting if the other genin would eat the steak off of the chopsticks, she would either bring the chopsticks back to her mouth with the steak and eat it herself, or fetcha new piece from the grill while her other hand was using its thung to stroke slightly over Yasuka's hand.

"Sure. We can team up. I wouldnt know what i am bringing to the team except hitting stuff but... why not." she ultimatively would give out. "Though you might wanna rething that nobility thing of yours... sitting in a nice and comfy room at the day and sleeping in a silken bed in the night sounds pretty nice. Aside from that getting you someone special pretty easily too..."

Lightning:

Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Nov 18, 2022 12:01 pm

Yasuka feels a bit like frowning when she has food brought to her mouth, it's not like she's a child that must be fed. But it's a nice gesture, and it would be a bit at odds with her actions to just refuse something right after saying they should team up, so she eats the beef off the chopsticks, having to be careful because Lightning is the one in control of the chopsticks, not herself. She has to chew a lot more than with her own beef; in hers, the fat rendered out into grease to half-fry and half-cook her beef from the inside. After swallowing, she can respond to the full conversation, chewing having given her enough time to consider what she was going to say.

"Nice things like that are the past for me now, and looking back at the past is no way to move forward. Besides, my parents won't have me back; it would be a faux pas to treat me as both their daughter and a ninja again, which would ultimately hurt instead of help our situation in the clan. Besides..."

She can feel the heat rising up her neck to make her face warm again, and she knows she's blushing, but she ignores her own embarrassment.

"Besides, I think it's possible there's something better here."

Yasuka releases Lightning's hand and instead raises her glass of lemon water and drinks it all down in one smooth drink, setting the glass down again now that their meal is done.
    CestrellFROSTmurne
    CestrellFROSTmurne

Post by CestrellFROSTmurne Fri Nov 18, 2022 12:23 pm

lightning would listen in to Yasuka's explaination before cocluding it with a nod, stating:

"Shame... i would have liked silken bed sheets..."

, before shaking her head ever so slightly. Obviously she was joking although, for some strange reason, she was really beginning to enjoy the other womans company. Even moreso after she had eated the beef off of the chopsticks like that. It was somewhat cute.

When Yasuka finally let go of Lightnings hand, she somewhat blushed. She had liked to hold hands with her, but regardless of that, this gave her to opportunity to fully finish her meal. Naturally it wouldnt take long until Lightning had gone through her last few pieces of beef and mac n cheese. Another bonus of her choice. Not only was it cheaper, but also was there more of it to eat. Requesting the bill, Lightning would continue to look at Yasuka while she finished her ice tea and asked her afterwards: "So... the days still long... anything you wanna do or... maybe wanna hand at my place?"

After all, even without Yasuka being her servant for now, she might have been interested in relaxing at her place or doing something else then relaxing there. Something that was sure to bring a sweat to the inzuka's forehead or maybe someplace else. Something really really exciting and breathtaking. Something where one needed to have quite a bit of fine motor skills. Something like board-games.

Lightning:

Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Nov 18, 2022 12:53 pm

Yasuka smiles a bit when she's offered the chance to go to Lightning's home after dinner, it was quite an offer after only knowing each other for a single day. But the genin gets up from the booth at their table, pulling her jacket back on while she gives Lightning a quick up-and-down look before leaning in close to her from her standing position until their faces are very nearly touching. Although Yasuka is no longer smiling, her face hasn't lost its playful expression as she leans in, almost to kissing distance, before she pulls away suddenly, having snagged Lightning's glass off the table. She drinks in what's left of the tea before placing it back on the table again, directly in front of the other woman.

"And leave you with nothing new to look forward to the next day? Not a chance."

She does leave behind a nice and sizeable tip of ryo for the meal, so at least Lightning is only paying for the meal itself, and she stops halfway to the door before waiting for Lightning to pay and get up.

"You can still walk me to my home. It's getting late anyway, and you're the better close quarters fighter. It's safer to walk with you than for me to walk home alone..."
    CestrellFROSTmurne
    CestrellFROSTmurne

Post by CestrellFROSTmurne Sat Nov 19, 2022 1:32 pm

Lightning would tense up like some kind of prey that was feeling that it was in danger as the other woman drew closer and closer to her only to finally take Lightnings glass and drink what was left of it. While a part of her was somewhat disappointed now, another was sighing in relief, as if she avoided a stressful situation.

"Oh come on. Naturally im gonna have my fun tomorrow, but whats to hanging out and watching a movie maybe?"

Lightning would give out in a chuckle before the wiatress came and gave her the recept. As she already had determined earlier. Yasuka's meal had cost 3 times as much as hers. But then again, out of all the things on the menu she likely had taken the cheapest one anyways.

Bringin the money onto the table, together with a tip for the wiatress, she would stand up and follow ofter the inuzuma and tell her: "Sure, why not." Steeping through the door with wide steps, before Yasuka did, she would give out: "Ladies first..." and as soon as Yasuka followed her "... and bitches next." in a laughter, clearly enjoying hte fact that she had gotten the other one with that analogy.

Lightning:

Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Nov 19, 2022 7:04 pm

Yasuka feels somewhat proud of herself for successfully teasing the other woman, although it was a bit embarrassing to get that close to her face anyways. It had been quite personal, not that she would admit it out loud, especially with Lightning following up with continued requests for her to come back to her place. Yasuka knew that although Lightning said that it would just be to "watch a movie" that the pink-haired genin had bigger plans that had nothing to do with a movie. There was a need in her eyes.

She put the thought out of her head as Lightning took her up on that offer and then swept through the door out of the steakhouse first, calling herself a lady... and Yasuka a bitch. The dark-skinned genin frowns at the name-calling and points her glare at the other woman, letting her know that such a thing was uncalled for.

"Hm. A bitch, am I?"

There's no mirth in her words like the banter they'd been exchanging earlier. Now her words were ice-cold, not even hot with anger, but chilled and emotionless, which was somehow much more dangerous than if she were actually angry.

"Very well. There's no real need for you to walk me home."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:32 am