Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

I See Trees of Green (Jutsu Training

Airi Ohara
    Airi Ohara
    Hokage
    Hokage
    Bug Zapper
    Rewarded to those who actively fought and subdued Chomei during the Bijuu Rampage Event in 2024

Village : Konohagakure

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Ninjutsu | Raiton | Sealing | Summoning | Medical | Taijutsu
    Class: X
    Ryo: Check Updates

I See Trees of Green (Jutsu Training Empty I See Trees of Green (Jutsu Training

Post by Airi Ohara Fri Dec 16, 2022 11:31 pm

omaInC7.png
    EXP GAINED
    EXP TOTAL
    CHAKRA
    --
    Before, she decided to learn some of the more basic jutsu, and she actually got some of the rather basic jutsu. She never actually took the time to commit any of them to memory. Having rather small scrolls with her, she found herself back to the training grounds where she normally trains her jutsu. She wished she had more versatility but this is what she was given and this is what she will have to deal with. Pulling a single scroll from her pocket, it was the bodyswitch technique. She raised a brow at how many handseals were required to perform this. "Seriously? Damn!" she said as she started to perform the handseals. Now to get attacked. She looked around for a moment and shrugged her shoulders and punched herself in the jaw. It was at this moment that she quickly found the training dummy and replaced herself with the training dummy in an instant. And poof, the training dummy appeared in place of where she was as she appeared about 2 meters away. She laughed to herself as that was kind of a stupid way to train that jutsu.

Learning: Body Replacement

Village: Konohagakure
    Recognized by E Tier Intelligence
    Title: The Carmine Hyuga

CP: 290 | 130 Senjutsu CP
    Strength: D {C}
    Constitution: B {B+}
    Stamina: B {A+}
    Speed: A
    Coordination: A
    Intelligence: A
    Perception: A
    *Attuned: Weaknessless Soaring Shortswords
    *Attuned: Str +1 Tier due to Attunement with Silent Meteoric Kote
    *Con + from Lifestyle
    *+1(+) passive Stamina due to Uzumaki
    *Raiton Chakra Cost Reduction
    *Taijutsu Chakra Cost Reduction
    *Attuned: Fuuinjutsu Chakra Cost Reduction due to Attunement with Vocalized Mask

[Tracker] [Update]
    Airi Ohara
    Airi Ohara
    Hokage
    Hokage
    Bug Zapper
    Rewarded to those who actively fought and subdued Chomei during the Bijuu Rampage Event in 2024

Character File

I See Trees of Green (Jutsu Training Empty Re: I See Trees of Green (Jutsu Training

Post by Airi Ohara Fri Dec 16, 2022 11:37 pm

omaInC7.png
    EXP GAINED
    EXP TOTAL
    CHAKRA
    --
    The next scroll was a relatively much bigger one. She read it and raised a brow as it required a large sheet of anything used to cover herself. She looked around and then to the scroll itself. "Whatever, this'll have to do," she stated before reading over the scroll while walking towards a wall. "No handseals, but I need to put in some of the chakra to make it match the surroundings," she mumbled a bit and took the scroll, holding it up and pressed her body against the wall. She injected her chakra into the scroll, itself, causing it to quickly change colors. She waited there for a moment, seeing a group of three children with no headbands approach. Oh yes, academy students. She stood there for a moment, hiding before making spooky noises. "Tuuuuuurn baaaaaack. This training field is hauuuuuunted~~~ Ooooooo~~~~" she said. The children looked around for a moment, not seeing the source of the voice and grimaced. "Ooooooo~~~~"

One of the kids turned to the others. "What the heck," he said with a concerned look on his face. What they didn't know was Airi was standing next to them, trying her hardest to hold the sheet still. It wasn't until they noticed the wall waving around that they walked over and looked around the scroll. Airi turned and looked at the kids, shouting, "BOOO!" causing quite the fright, causing them to run away. She let out a little chuckle before rolling up the scroll and putting it away. "Never going to use that ever again," she said, walking back to her little training spot.

Learning: Cloak of Invisibility

*Con + from Lifestyle
    *Attuned: Fuuinjutsu Chakra Cost Reduction due to Attunement with Vocalized Mask

[Tracker] [Update]
    Airi Ohara
    Airi Ohara
    Hokage
    Hokage
    Bug Zapper

Character File

I See Trees of Green (Jutsu Training Empty Re: I See Trees of Green (Jutsu Training

Post by Airi Ohara Fri Dec 16, 2022 11:44 pm

omaInC7.png
    EXP GAINED
    EXP TOTAL
    CHAKRA
    --
    The next scroll made her tug her lip into a tight corner for a moment and sighed outwardly. She knew how to do Shadow Clone before she knew how to do the standard Clone jutsu? She shrugged her shoulders and read how to perform clone and rolled her eyes to the back of her head. So a powerful jutsu like Shadow Clone only had one handseal while the standard clone had 3 handseals to perform. She cleared her throat, focused her chakra and performed the handseals before a series of clones appeared around her. She tilted her head and the clones also tilted their heads. She raised her arms, and the clones raised their arms. She turned to the left and the other clones turned to their left. So, unlike shadow clone where each clone would have autonomy, these clones just monkey'd everything she did. She rubbed her chin a bit. Could be useful, but it was pointless to anyone with a higher perception. She dispersed her chakra, letting the clones vanish.

She opened up the next scroll and let out a big bright blush. How's she going to train this one? Oh, she'd have to totally ask someone randomly for this one.

Learning: Clone

*Con + from Lifestyle

[Tracker] [Update]
    Airi Ohara
    Airi Ohara
    Hokage
    Hokage
    Bug Zapper

Character File

Post by Airi Ohara Sat Dec 17, 2022 2:38 am

omaInC7.png
    EXP GAINED
    EXP TOTAL
    CHAKRA
    --
    Her cheeks were bright red when she saw the name of the next jutsu to learn. She cleared her throat and tugged at her pouch to pull out some of her ninja wire. She then looked around for a random person, a lonely male shinobi and simply asked them, in a rather cute manner. "Um, hi. Would you.. I mean, could you... I need you to tie me up real quick. No, no no, nothing like that. I need to learn how to get out of a bind," she said, kicking her feet and turning away. This caused the male shinobi to blush terribly. "Not THAT kind of tie up, alright?" she asked. The shinobi first started by binding her hands and then her feet, hogtying her. Now she had to figure out how to escape. "You can go away now. This is kinda embarrassing," she grumbled before fiddling with the steel wire for a moment before eventually slipping out of it. With a grumble, she wound up the steel wire and put it back into her pouch. The words of the scroll simply said "Just get out of the bind, fourhead." Yes, quite helpful.

Learning: Rope Escape

*Con + from Lifestyle

[Tracker] [Update]
    Airi Ohara
    Airi Ohara
    Hokage
    Hokage
    Bug Zapper

Character File

Post by Airi Ohara Sat Dec 17, 2022 2:43 am

omaInC7.png
    EXP GAINED
    EXP TOTAL
    CHAKRA
    --
    Rubbing her wrists, she opened up the final scroll she brought with her. It was the Transformation jutsu. She thought for a moment before considering who she wanted to transform into. After figuring it out, she put together the necessary handseals and transformed into the Hokage, Tengoku. Afterwards, she started to mimic his speech, just sounding like a girl lowering her voice. "Now now, Airi. You need to concentrate your chakra and make it flow like a river. And, ahem, you are the cutest girl in the village. I would love to take you on a date after you whoop your teammates in the fight. I have all the faith in you," she said, being playful with the Transformation technique. She dispelled the Transformation technique, returning to her usual self. Clasping her hands and moving them side to side in a rather jestful and flirtatious manner. "Oh, thank you, Lord Hokage! You're so sweet to me. And I think you're beautiful too! Teehee," she said before letting her eyes sparkle. Afterwards, she just giggled a bit to herself. Oh, that would be so much fun to play around with.

Learning: Transformation

*Con + from Lifestyle

[Tracker] [Update]

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:42 pm