Welcome Guest! You have made 0 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

    Natsuru's Techs

    Andariel Bloodworth
    Andariel Bloodworth
    Jounin

    Posts : 249
    Join date : 2017-09-25

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: Bukijutsu
    Class: D
    Ryo: 0

    Natsuru's Techs Empty Natsuru's Techs

    Post by Andariel Bloodworth on Sun Jun 10, 2018 6:35 am

    Name: Magic Arrow
    Rank: C
    Activation Cost: 5
    Upkeep Cost: 3
    Range: 0 - 150 m.
    Speed: -
    Element: N/A
    Skill: Kyujutsu
    Classification: Personal
    Requirements: -
    Parent Technique: N/A
    Hand Seals: Rat | Ox | Tiger
    Description: When prepared the tips of the user's index finger, middle finger, and thumb drawing hand will visibly produce a blue chakra. When doing this the user is capable of manifesting a single arrow comprised entirely of the user's chakra. The user can then freely draw it through their bow like a standard arrow and fire it, or even use it as a melee weapon in a pinch. The arrow is solid and acts as raw chakra burning foreign flesh on contact. The user can produce as many arrows as they please with the technique activated, however, only one may be present in the field at a time. At will the user may deactivate the arrow.
    Weaknesses: The user sustains the arrow's physical presence by maintaining an upkeep. That being said the user can only control the arrow so far remotely before they are out-ranged. Once the arrows exceeds 150 meters from the user the arrow will vanish.


    _________________
    Strength: C
    Constitution: C
    Stamina: C
    Speed: C
    Coordination: C
    Intelligence: D
    Perception: B+
    Ryuko
    Ryuko
    Jounin

    Posts : 1297
    Join date : 2017-09-29

    Natsuru's Techs Empty Re: Natsuru's Techs

    Post by Ryuko on Sun Jun 10, 2018 1:21 pm

    Natsuru Senou wrote:Name: Magic Arrow
    Rank: C
    Activation Cost: 5
    Upkeep Cost: 3
    Range: 0 - 150 m.
    Speed: -
    Element: N/A
    Skill: Kyujutsu
    Classification: Personal
    Requirements: -
    Parent Technique: N/A
    Hand Seals: Rat | Ox | Tiger
    Description: When prepared the tips of the user's index finger, middle finger, and thumb drawing hand will visibly produce a blue chakra. When doing this the user is capable of manifesting a single arrow comprised entirely of the user's chakra. The user can then freely draw it through their bow like a standard arrow and fire it, or even use it as a melee weapon in a pinch. The arrow is solid and acts as raw chakra burning foreign flesh on contact. The user can produce as many arrows as they please with the technique activated, however, only one may be present in the field at a time. At will the user may deactivate the arrow.
    Weaknesses: The user sustains the arrow's physical presence by maintaining an upkeep. That being said the user can only control the arrow so far remotely before they are out-ranged. Once the arrows exceeds 150 meters from the user the arrow will vanish.

    Approved


    _________________
    Ryuko's Ninja Card

    Spoiler:

    Stats
    Strength: B
    Constitution: B
    Stamina: B
    Speed: B
    Coordination: A+
    Intelligence: A
    Perception: B

    On person
    Amulet of Kings
    Hauberk
    Superior Gambeson
    Knight Gloves
    Knight Stockings
    Advanced Mantel
    Knight's Rider Boots
    Belt holster 1:
    - Hakkin's Wrath A (Baton)
    - Fuuma Shuriken
    Belt holster 2:
    - Hakkin's Wrath B (Baton)
    - Hakkin's Fang
    Hip Pouch
    - 1 Ninja wire (15 feet)
    - 10 Kunai
    - 10 Shuriken
    - 100 Caltrops
    - 1 Med kit
    - Bag of Military Ration Pills (20)  
    Andariel Bloodworth
    Andariel Bloodworth
    Jounin

    Posts : 249
    Join date : 2017-09-25

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: Bukijutsu
    Class: D
    Ryo: 0

    Natsuru's Techs Empty Re: Natsuru's Techs

    Post by Andariel Bloodworth on Sun Jul 22, 2018 6:32 pm

    Name: Thumb Draw
    Rank: C
    Activation Cost: 3
    Upkeep Cost: 1
    Range: -
    Speed: -
    Element: N/A
    Skill: Kyujutsu
    Classification: Personal
    Requirements: Thumb Ring/C-tier Coordination
    Parent Technique: N/A
    Hand Seals: -
    Description: A bow drawing method that helps increase the overall draw power of a bow. By using the thumb, the strongest digit of all fingers, to solely draw the bow it provide greater ease of use.

    Doing this increases the user's Strength by +1 tier in terms of drawing a bow, allowing them to use bows with higher draw powers.

    Weaknesses: The method explained puts a lot of strain on the user's thumb. Without proper protection the user will strain and/or cut their thumb when using this method.

    Name: Three-Finger Draw
    Rank: C
    Activation Cost: 3
    Upkeep Cost: 1
    Range: -
    Speed: -
    Element: N/A
    Skill: Kyujutsu
    Classification: Personal
    Requirements: C-tier Coordination
    Parent Technique: N/A
    Hand Seals: -
    Description: A bow drawing method that helps increase the overall accuracy the user. By using the three center fingers the user guides the arrow gently as it is fired. By having minimal contact with the arrow it is not disturbed by the user's fingers allowing precise shots.

    Doing this increases the user's Coordination by +1 tier to improve accuracy.

    Weaknesses: N/A

    Name: Multiple Shot
    Rank: C
    Activation Cost: 3
    Range: -
    Speed: -
    Element: N/A
    Skill: Kyujutsu
    Classification: Personal
    Requirements: B-tier Coordination
    Parent Technique: N/A
    Hand Seals: -
    Description: A fabled skill of notching more than one arrow and firing them all out in a single, yet surprisingly accurate volley. By possessing unrealistic dexterity can this only be achieved. When fired each arrow can even take on a completely different path.
    Weaknesses: N/A


    _________________
    Strength: C
    Constitution: C
    Stamina: C
    Speed: C
    Coordination: C
    Intelligence: D
    Perception: B+
    Toonami & Konami
    Toonami & Konami
    Jounin

    Posts : 966
    Join date : 2016-12-07

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: Earth Release, Steel Release, Fuuninjutsu, Misc. Crafting, Ninjutsu, Ijutsu, Sensory, Kugutsu
    Class: X
    Ryo: 750,000 Ryo

    Natsuru's Techs Empty Re: Natsuru's Techs

    Post by Toonami & Konami on Sun Jul 22, 2018 11:32 pm

    Natsuru Senou wrote:Name: Thumb Draw
    Rank: C
    Activation Cost: 3
    Upkeep Cost: 1
    Range: -
    Speed: -
    Element: N/A
    Skill: Kyujutsu
    Classification: Personal
    Requirements: Thumb Ring/C-tier Coordination
    Parent Technique: N/A
    Hand Seals: -
    Description: A bow drawing method that helps increase the overall draw power of a bow. By using the thumb, the strongest digit of all fingers, to solely draw the bow it provide greater ease of use.

    Doing this increases the user's Strength by +1 tier in terms of drawing a bow, allowing them to use bows with higher draw powers.

    Weaknesses: The method explained puts a lot of strain on the user's thumb. Without proper protection the user will strain and/or cut their thumb when using this method.

    Name: Three-Finger Draw
    Rank: C
    Activation Cost: 3
    Upkeep Cost: 1
    Range: -
    Speed: -
    Element: N/A
    Skill: Kyujutsu
    Classification: Personal
    Requirements: C-tier Coordination
    Parent Technique: N/A
    Hand Seals: -
    Description: A bow drawing method that helps increase the overall accuracy the user. By using the three center fingers the user guides the arrow gently as it is fired. By having minimal contact with the arrow it is not disturbed by the user's fingers allowing precise shots.

    Doing this increases the user's Coordination by +1 tier to improve accuracy.

    Weaknesses: N/A

    Name: Multiple Shot
    Rank: C
    Activation Cost: 3
    Range: -
    Speed: -
    Element: N/A
    Skill: Kyujutsu
    Classification: Personal
    Requirements: B-tier Coordination
    Parent Technique: N/A
    Hand Seals: -
    Description: A fabled skill of notching more than one arrow and firing them all out in a single, yet surprisingly accurate volley. By possessing unrealistic dexterity can this only be achieved. When fired each arrow can even take on a completely different path.
    Weaknesses: N/A

    Approved


    _________________
    ~The Twins~
    Spoiler:

    Natsuru's Techs V320w6Natsuru's Techs 358ql1g


    Stats

    • Strength: D
    • Constitution: B+
    • Stamina: B
    • Speed: C
    • Coordination: C
    • Intelligence: C
    • Perception: C
    Andariel Bloodworth
    Andariel Bloodworth
    Jounin

    Posts : 249
    Join date : 2017-09-25

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: Bukijutsu
    Class: D
    Ryo: 0

    Natsuru's Techs Empty Re: Natsuru's Techs

    Post by Andariel Bloodworth on Wed Feb 27, 2019 8:16 am

    Name: Mockingbird
    Rank: C
    Activation Cost: 3
    Range: N/A
    Speed: N/A
    Element: -
    Skill: Kyujutsu
    Classification: Personal
    Requirements: Contact with the fired arrow(s)
    Parent Technique: N/A
    Hand Seals: N/A
    Description: This is a bow technique which allows the user to change the direction on their arrow no more than ninety degrees from when it was fired. This can be used to fool enemies after the arrow has been fired to make what looks like a misfire to redirect giving the opponent little time to react. Additional practices can also have the arrow move over obstacles by shifting its flight around a barrier and readjusting. This technique can be used on multiple arrows if fired in the same pull (must be used in conjunction with Multiple Shot.)
    Weaknesses: The arrow must have at least five meters of space to completely change direction. This is logical, as a full velocity arrow cannot make sharp turns, even with the aid of chakra, without the risk of it breaking due to stress.

    Name: Great Magic Arrow
    Rank: B
    Activation Cost: 10
    Upkeep Cost: 5
    Range: 0 - 150 m.
    Speed: -
    Element: N/A
    Skill: Kyujutsu
    Classification: Personal
    Requirements: -
    Parent Technique: Magic Arrow
    Hand Seals: Tiger
    Description: This technique acts the same as its parent and follows the same procedures, but at a greater damage output. When piercing an opponent it will embed itself in the victim and continuously cause B-rank non-elemental damage per post or on additional contact. The user sustains the arrow's physical presence by maintaining an upkeep.
    Weaknesses: The user sustains the arrow's physical presence by maintaining an upkeep. That being said the user can only control the arrow so far remotely before they are out-ranged. Once the arrows exceeds 150 meters from the user the arrow will vanish.

    Name: Heavy Magic Arrow
    Rank: A
    Activation Cost: 15
    Upkeep Cost: 10
    Range: 0 - 150 m.
    Speed: -
    Element: N/A
    Skill: Kyujutsu
    Classification: Personal
    Requirements: -
    Parent Technique: Magic Arrow
    Hand Seals: Tiger
    Description: This technique acts the same as its parent and follows the same procedures, but at a greater damage output. When piercing an opponent it will embed itself in the victim and continuously cause A-rank non-elemental damage per post or on additional contact. The user sustains the arrow's physical presence by maintaining an upkeep.
    Weaknesses: The user sustains the arrow's physical presence by maintaining an upkeep. That being said the user can only control the arrow so far remotely before they are out-ranged. Once the arrows exceeds 150 meters from the user the arrow will vanish.



    _________________
    Strength: C
    Constitution: C
    Stamina: C
    Speed: C
    Coordination: C
    Intelligence: D
    Perception: B+
    Nozomi
    Nozomi
    A-Rank
    A-Rank

    Posts : 500
    Join date : 2017-10-09
    Age : 23

    Natsuru's Techs Empty Re: Natsuru's Techs

    Post by Nozomi on Fri Mar 01, 2019 5:45 am

    Natsuru Senou wrote:Name: Mockingbird
    Rank: C
    Activation Cost: 3
    Range: N/A
    Speed: N/A
    Element: -
    Skill: Kyujutsu
    Classification: Personal
    Requirements: Contact with the fired arrow(s)
    Parent Technique: N/A
    Hand Seals: N/A
    Description: This is a bow technique which allows the user to change  the direction on their arrow no more than ninety degrees from when it was fired. This can be used to fool enemies after the arrow has been fired to make what looks like a misfire to redirect giving the opponent little time to react. Additional practices can also have the arrow move over obstacles by shifting its flight around a barrier and readjusting. This technique can be used on multiple arrows if fired in the same pull (must be used in conjunction with Multiple Shot.)
    Weaknesses: The arrow must have at least five meters of space to completely change direction. This is logical, as a full velocity arrow cannot make sharp turns, even with the aid of chakra, without the risk of it breaking due to stress.

    Name: Great Magic Arrow
    Rank: B
    Activation Cost: 10
    Upkeep Cost: 5
    Range: 0 - 150 m.
    Speed: -
    Element: N/A
    Skill: Kyujutsu
    Classification: Personal
    Requirements: -
    Parent Technique: Magic Arrow
    Hand Seals: Tiger
    Description: This technique acts the same as its parent and follows the same procedures, but at a greater damage output. When piercing an opponent it will embed itself in the victim and continuously cause B-rank non-elemental damage per post or on additional contact. The user sustains the arrow's physical presence by maintaining an upkeep.
    Weaknesses: The user sustains the arrow's physical presence by maintaining an upkeep. That being said the user can only control the arrow so far remotely before they are out-ranged. Once the arrows exceeds 150 meters from the user the arrow will vanish.

    Name: Heavy Magic Arrow
    Rank: A
    Activation Cost: 15
    Upkeep Cost: 10
    Range: 0 - 150 m.
    Speed: -
    Element: N/A
    Skill: Kyujutsu
    Classification: Personal
    Requirements: -
    Parent Technique: Magic Arrow
    Hand Seals: Tiger
    Description: This technique acts the same as its parent and follows the same procedures, but at a greater damage output. When piercing an opponent it will embed itself in the victim and continuously cause A-rank non-elemental damage per post or on additional contact. The user sustains the arrow's physical presence by maintaining an upkeep.
    Weaknesses: The user sustains the arrow's physical presence by maintaining an upkeep. That being said the user can only control the arrow so far remotely before they are out-ranged. Once the arrows exceeds 150 meters from the user the arrow will vanish.

    Approved


    _________________
    Spoiler:
    Character Name: Nozomi Himitsu
    Spendable Experience: 255
    Total Experience:  4655
    Renown: 2105 or close to that
    Ryo: 190,000
    Stats:

    • Strength: C
    • Constitution: B
    • Stamina: B+
    • Speed: A
    • Coordination: A
    • Intelligence: C
    • Perception: A

    Limit Break Points:

    • Physical: 0
    • Technique: 1
    • Destiny: 1

    Link to Character Updates: http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t381-nozomi-s-updates#2015
    Link to Character Application: http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t380-himitsu-nozomi#2009
    Link to Known Techniques: http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t382-nozomi-s-jutsu#2017

    Sponsored content

    Natsuru's Techs Empty Re: Natsuru's Techs

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Thu May 23, 2019 10:32 pm