Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

4 posters

Long Time Coming

King of Games
    King of Games

Character File
    Skills & Elements: None
    Class: E
    Ryo: ?

Long Time Coming - Page 2 Empty Re: Long Time Coming

Post by King of Games Sat Apr 20, 2024 11:36 am

The member 'Kiyoshi' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Bunny Arrival' :
    Long Time Coming - Page 2 VMgm48Z
    Airi Ohara
    Airi Ohara
    Hokage
    Hokage
    Bug Zapper
    Rewarded to those who actively fought and subdued Chomei during the Bijuu Rampage Event in 2024

Village : Konohagakure

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Ninjutsu | Raiton | Sealing | Summoning | Medical | Taijutsu
    Class: X
    Ryo: Check Updates

Post by Airi Ohara Sun Apr 21, 2024 3:16 am

Airi smiled and nodded to Kiyoshi. She was grateful that Kiyoshi took on the job. That was a huge burden off of her that she just needed succor from. The guilt she had from the death of those people as well as the death of Seid, the blasted alien that almost killed her and Tengoku, was also amongst the group killed. While she would piss on the idea of paying tribute to him due to his folly, it was out of respect for Yui and Yua that he would be immortalized on the memorial.

She blinked as she was gifted yet another item. She blinked at the raiment. It was pretty garish at first glance, but if that was something that a Hokage would wear, then she would make it something that the Hokage would wear -- pass it down to other Hokage in the future. Yes, a good tradition to make. Hopefully, she would choose one that wasn't greedy. "Interesting garments," she said as her eyes were then shifted to Senzu Beans. She sighed after he explained what the beans were for. She was given a bunch of stuff for the village and even for her personal use.

"Thank you, Kiyoshi. It means a lot to me," she said in relief. She was in a lot of stress and she needed something to get her mind off of all of the stress. "I do have 1 more favor to ask of you. Not right now, maybe sometime in the future. But I've come across a well-preserved organ. And I would like you to the be the one to perform the surgery," she said as she felt a tug upon the corner of her lip. She had to swallow her pride for this one, maybe this was even her letting go of the weird one-sided rivalry when it came to crafting. "You'll be compensated for a successful job, of course," she stated.

She finally relented. "Fine, Konohagakure will assist the Stag Emporium in the tower upgrades," she said with an exhaled sigh. She couldn't, for the life of her, say no after being showered with gifts for herself and the village. "Only 25%, however."
    OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
    Total Obtained Items:

Airi's EXP Gained thus far
    • This Post: 15
    • Total Gained: 105

Airi's EXP Unique Ability
    Experience from Me to You
    A player may provide an additional +5 EXP bonus when being a sensei or team leader in a thread. However, the player loses 5 EXP, per post, when performing missions

Current Stats
    Spoiler:

Equipment
    Spoiler:

Recognized by E Tier Intelligence
    Title: The Carmine Hyuga
    King of Games
    King of Games

Character File

Post by King of Games Sun Apr 21, 2024 3:16 am

The member 'Airi Ohara' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Bunny Arrival' :
    Kiyoshi
    Kiyoshi
    Leaf Special Jounin
    Leaf Special Jounin

Village : N/A

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Kugutsu | Fuuinjutsu | Enjinia | Kagaku | Kajiya | Nyūsatsu | Ijutsu
    Ryo: More than You

Post by Kiyoshi Sun Apr 21, 2024 8:59 am

Kiyoshi would smile as Airi asked a favor of him, performing a surgery on such an important figure of the village was nothing to shake a leaf at. He wouldn't answer right away, holding his face as if he was pondering her request despite having already decided to do what she had asked. "I will be more than happy to perform the surgery for you, Lady Hokage. Though it might be best to wait until after the tower is built and we have access to the advanced medical facility, it will have tools that will help both with the surgery itself and the recovery process. I also have a number of medical drugs that can assist in the process as well." Kiyoshi would finally respond after a few moments of thought, if he was going to perform a surgery on such an important figure then he was going to do his best to ensure he had all the tools that he needed in order to perform the task with as few complications as possible. "There is something I would like to ask of you before I go though. Tengoku had made a number of promises to me before the mission that he sent me on, that I would be rewarded for the success of the mission, including a promotion and access to the village exclusives. While I know that you are in no way obligated to hold up to the promises of the former Hokage, I would like to ask for access to a single exclusive technique. I cannot perform Ninjutsu or Taijutsu, however it is my understanding that the village has possession of a potent sealing technique. If you would allow me, I would like to request it as my payment for the mission's success."

Experience: 3580/8720
    Renown: 15500
    Stats: 
    • Strength: D
    • Constitution: D -> A (Puppet Armor)
    • Stamina: S -> S++ (Jade Pendant)
    • Speed: E -> C (Puppet Armor)
    • Coordination: S -> S++ (Puppet Master Gloves)
    • Intelligence: S -> S+ (Lifestyle)
    • Perception: B
    King of Games
    King of Games

Character File

Post by King of Games Sun Apr 21, 2024 8:59 am

'Bunny Arrival' :
    Airi Ohara
    Airi Ohara
    Hokage
    Hokage
    Bug Zapper
    Rewarded to those who actively fought and subdued Chomei during the Bijuu Rampage Event in 2024

Character File

Post by Airi Ohara Sun Apr 21, 2024 5:48 pm

Airi nodded her head at Kiyoshi's suggestion. "Yes, of course. It would work as a great test-bed for the medical facility. And, who knows, if the surgery goes perfectly, it might spread the word. It might even have Master Rikyo even work there if the work is done flawlessly," she stated. Kiyoshi might know the name as he was quite the regular there for a couple of his drugs.

And she settled in her seat while mentioning something else Tengoku promised. She groaned internally, more things she had to sort out with things Tengoku requested. First she had to deal with the letter she received, which she'll mention sometime later, not today, but now something involving Kiyoshi. Promotion and access to the village exclusives? Plural?

"Well, I would LOVE to give you access to some of the village exclusives, but someone decided to steal the scrolls. While I do know a decent amount of them, there are some that I can't teach you," she thought for a moment. Yes, a potent sealing technique.

"As for Promotion, yes, consider yourself a Special Jonin. I'll upgrade you to Jonin after successful completion of the surgery. As far as a potent sealing technique, which one did you have in mind?" she asked, tilting her head to the side.
    == PROMOTING KIYOSHI TO SPECIAL JONIN ==

• Total Gained: 120

A player may provide an additional +5 EXP bonus when being a sensei or team leader in a thread. However, the player loses 5 EXP, per post, when performing missions

Current Stats
    Spoiler:

Equipment
    Spoiler:

King of Games
    King of Games

Character File

Post by King of Games Sun Apr 21, 2024 5:48 pm

'Bunny Arrival' :
    Kiyoshi
    Kiyoshi
    Leaf Special Jounin
    Leaf Special Jounin

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Kugutsu | Fuuinjutsu | Enjinia | Kagaku | Kajiya | Nyūsatsu | Ijutsu

Post by Kiyoshi Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:03 am

Kiyoshi would know the name Rikyo only due to the fact the Jomei had spoken of the man purchasing some of his medical grade drugs from the store, of course he had also created a formula for a more potent drug to assist with surgeries while he had been away, ones that would unfortunately put what he sold in his shop to shame. He would smile upon hearing that Airi was willing to promote him as Tengoku had promised, though he was more pleased to hear that she would promote him again after he performed the surgery. That was something he had not expected, but he would not complain about it either. Moving up the ranks of the village shinobi was all he really wanted, to be recognized for his ability and join the ranks of the greats within the village. Hearing that their exclusives had been stolen however was troubling, more so to the fact that she stated someone, which in his mind meant that they did not know who it was that stole them. There was little he could offer on that front having been out of the village, though he had a few security measures that he could always offer to the Hokage later if she was inclined. A more secure and private vault among them, or even one of his Cryptexes that could preserve the exclusive scrolls if it was recovered or recreated from other's knowledge of the technique, however for now his mind was pondering which of the sealing techniques he wanted. After a few moments of thought, Kiyoshi would make up his mind. "The Four Symbol Seal, if you know it that is." He would finally reply, while he knew that there was another more powerful seal, it was useless to him as he did not wish to die from using it, and he would need to learn the four-symbol seal before he could learn the stronger eight trigram sealing style, which he could likely request later after he put in more work for the Hokage. If she was able to show him the four-symbol seal he would be more than satisfied and would leave her to the other matters that she likely needed to tend to and not bother her further.

Stats: 
    King of Games
    King of Games

Character File

Post by King of Games Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:03 am

'Bunny Arrival' :
    Airi Ohara
    Airi Ohara
    Hokage
    Hokage
    Bug Zapper

Character File

Post by Airi Ohara Mon Apr 22, 2024 4:47 pm

"Yes, I know of that technique. Would've been fantastic if I remembered I had that technique when sealing the Seven Tails within me," she scoffed, a bit annoyed that she had to use an Iron Armor Seal. Thankfully, due to her lineage, it was just as strong as if she used the Four Symbol Seals. At least it would've looked more interesting than the blue lettering upon her navel.

"And you're actually in luck as I know the technique," She knew a vast majority of the exclusive techniques as 90% of them feel like they were all derived from Chidori. She stood up and laced her fingers behind her back and started to pace around her office.

"But I think before I teach you, I should also warn you. Well, more like warn Lord Okane, that one by the name of Chen Kimyonakama plans on marching towards Konohagakure. If he wishes to get vengeance against him butchering Sunagakure, he is more than welcome to start gathering resources and power here once the tower has been built. I also want to amend one rule. The only one that can teleport to this tower, if he so chooses, is Lord Okane himself. No other," she said before turning to look down towards Kiyoshi.

• Total Gained: 135

Current Stats
    Spoiler:

Equipment
    Spoiler:

King of Games
    King of Games

Character File

Post by King of Games Mon Apr 22, 2024 4:47 pm

'Bunny Arrival' :
    Kiyoshi
    Kiyoshi
    Leaf Special Jounin
    Leaf Special Jounin

Character File

Post by Kiyoshi Tue Apr 23, 2024 12:24 am

Hearing that Airi had the technique that he wished to learn, Kiyoshi would smile, though the smile would quickly fade as the warning came of Chen. He knew of the man only through his reputation, and the fact that Okane had placed a bounty on the man. He was sure that Okane would be more than happy to help deal with the man himself, he even had that flying artifact of a war machine that he could move to Konoha in its defense. "I will be sure to let him know, as you likely already know, Okane has placed a bounty on the man's head. He also has a flying fortress which we can station near the village for protection, should you agree to such an arrangement." Kiyoshi would pause for a moment, "I will do all I can to help ensure that everyone within the village is properly supplied with what they might need to aid in this defense as well." Kiyoshi would add with a solemn bow to the Hokage. If Chen thought he could do to Konoha what he had done to the defenseless Sunagakure, he would be mistaken of that Kiyoshi was sure. Once he was done with Airi, Kiyoshi would write a message to Okane and inform him of everything that the pair had discussed and the news about Chen.

Stats: 
    King of Games
    King of Games

Character File

Post by King of Games Tue Apr 23, 2024 12:24 am

'Bunny Arrival' :
    Airi Ohara
    Airi Ohara
    Hokage
    Hokage
    Bug Zapper

Character File

Post by Airi Ohara Wed Apr 24, 2024 2:40 am

She wasn't exactly afraid of Chen on a one-on-one basis, but she was worried about any and all lives that Chen would take. She was confident that she could blow him over without any problems. Both her and Tengoku could probably easily kill him without any unnecessary bloodshed. Unnecessary collateral damage was a different story. She cracked her knuckles by placing them into a tight fist and started to instruct Kiyoshi. "In order to use this technique you will require having to place this on bare flesh. Obviously since it's meant to seal Bijuu into a target. I'd show you my Iron Armor Seal but it's kind of in a sensitive place and I'd have to get naked and yaddy-yaddy-yadda and I really don't want to expose myself to you. I hope you understand. Anyway," she continued before walking around her desk and pulled out 2 sheets of paper. One for herself and one for Kiyoshi.

"For the sake of this training, we will use the seal on this sheet of paper. I mean, I guess it'll work on a sheet of paper, but a squishy target like a person would probably work better." she said before concentrating chakra upon her fingertips which then spread into her palm. Clearing her throat, she placed her palm on the sheet of paper and with a puff of smoke, the Four Symbol Seal is placed on the sheet of paper. Grabbing the sheet of paper, she lifted it up to his eye level and flipped it around to show him what it was supposed to look like. The seal came to her like second nature. In hindsight, she really should've used THIS specific seal over the Iron Armor Seal, but what could you do? She placed her sheet of paper down and stepped to the side to give Kiyoshi a bit of space, as if to tell him it was his turn.

"Oh, and about the Stag Emporium, just keep the floating city outside of village limits. If you would like, you can have the Stag Emporium over the forest for surveillance."
    350 / 300 words for teaching "Four Symbol Seal"
    Spoiler:
    Kiyoshi is required to write 600 words to learn

• This Post: 20 (Sensei)
    • Total Gained: 155  

Current Stats
    Spoiler:

Equipment
    Spoiler:

Last edited by Airi Ohara on Wed Apr 24, 2024 2:51 am; edited 1 time in total

King of Games
    King of Games

Character File

Post by King of Games Wed Apr 24, 2024 2:40 am

'Bunny Arrival' :
    Kiyoshi
    Kiyoshi
    Leaf Special Jounin
    Leaf Special Jounin

Character File

Post by Kiyoshi Thu Apr 25, 2024 6:02 pm

Kiyoshi would watch as Airi cracked her knuckles and began to explain the working of the Bijuu seals. While he knew what was required for them to work, he would not interrupt her explanation and give her his full attention while she did so. He had no desire to see her naked, though he did wonder why she would have it placed on such an area. Unless it was as a means to protect the seal from someone trying to undo it, in which case it made sense. If the seal was harder to get to under her clothes than she would have to be unconscious for the attacker to be able to pull such a stunt against her, a lessen he would keep in mind should he ever have to seal a bijuu within himself or someone else. Kiyoshi would watch as Airi placed the seal on one of the two sheets of paper that she had withdrawn from her desk, the design was fairly simple and easy to see. After a moment of studying it, Kiyoshi would take the second sheet of paper and begin flowing his chakra into it. Using his chakra to create the seal as if it were ink moving across the page, it wouldn't take long for the design of the seal to solidify and the carbon copy of the one Airi had made on the other page was complete. Looking between the two of them, Kiyoshi could not see any difference in the two of them, he just hoped that Airi felt the same.

At the mention of the stag emporium, Kiyoshi would nod. "I will make sure to let Okane know when I speak to him about everything, with any luck Konoha will not have to worry about Chen for too much longer." Kiyoshi would reply with a bright smile, "if there is nothing else then I will take my leave and let you get back to your other business." Kiyoshi would finish with a short bow as thanks for her teaching him the seal and giving her time to speak with him about everything since he had been gone. As he left he would gather Zamasu from the waiting room, telling him to send word to Okane about what he and the Hokage had discussed and the agreement that they had come to about the tower and everything else.

{Exit Attempt}

Learned Four Symbol Seal from Airi (399/300)
    Gained 250 renown from learning exclusive

Stats: 
    King of Games
    King of Games

Character File

Post by King of Games Thu Apr 25, 2024 6:02 pm

'Bunny Arrival' :
    Long Time Coming - Page 2 WFpjHMN
    Airi Ohara
    Airi Ohara
    Hokage
    Hokage
    Bug Zapper

Character File

Post by Airi Ohara Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:51 am

Airi nodded her head and pressed her palms together, pleased at Kiyoshi's quick study of the technique. "Good, very good. I wouldn't have expected any less from someone such as yourself," she commented. It wasn't meant to be demeaning, but it could've easily been taken that way.

As he prepared to leave, Airi crossed her arms underneath her breasts and tilted her head towards Kiyoshi. "Yes, let's hope it doesn't come to that," she stated. She lowered her arms and shook her head. "No, you're dismissed. Thanks again." she stated, turning to look towards the mysterious cube after he left the office.

"Let's hope his boss is willing to send reinforcements and not screw us," she stated with a bit of concern. She returned to her seat at the desk and continued to fiddle with the anti-bijuu device.
    Not stopping Ren
    == TOPIC LEFT ==

• This Post: 20 (Sensei)
    • Total Gained: 155  
    • Event Point: 1

Current Stats
    Spoiler:

Equipment
    Spoiler:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 5:03 am