Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

2 posters

A Cheesy Reunion

Hana Kaguya
    Hana Kaguya

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Taijutsu | Sensory | Ninjutsu| Kenjutsu | Water | Lightning
    Class: X
    Ryo: 10,000

A Cheesy Reunion Empty A Cheesy Reunion

Post by Hana Kaguya Tue Sep 22, 2020 5:14 pm

Appearance:

Hana found herself at the marvel of the modern age of things. The floating city itself, the Heavenly Emporium. Ever since she decided to become Mizukage again after a long boat ride with Chigetsu she had to get up to par with a lot of things regarding the current global atmosphere. Despite only being gone for a year she noticed quite a few significant changes. New names gained a lot of value and were spoken of frequently. Kirigakure lost most if not all of its reputation due to arguably poor management over the years. Konoha and Kirigakure both have something in common, though, and that was seeing a new Kage every few months to a year.

She hoped to learn more about current events by visiting a hotspot for activity. But first, her nature overtook her decision making process. Clearly a hyper modern city would have revolutionized food to some extent. The only way to test this was by seeking a burger vendor. Finding a tea shop that sold hamburgers would be a one in a million chance, yet here she was. Sitting at a table on the upper VIP level, which was limited to important figures. Certainly this place drew in a lot of ninja and civilians. To have clan leaders and Kage dine with the regular rabble just didn't make sense. She awaited her large order, sampling practically the whole menu that sold junk food, in her booth. She wore her cloak over her body in attempts to conceal most of her appearance. She wasn't Mizukage anymore, though quite a few people still believed that. She didn't want to deal with any unnecessary pressures in the political atmosphere anytime soon.

Stamina: A (S w/Demon Bell)
    Speed: B
    Coordination: A+
    Intelligence: D
    Perception: A
    Uchiha Akihiro
    Uchiha Akihiro

Character File
    Skills & Elements:
    Ryo: a looot

A Cheesy Reunion Empty Re: A Cheesy Reunion

Post by Uchiha Akihiro Tue Sep 22, 2020 6:43 pm

In a continent as politically unstable as that which the two of them lived in, the fates of nations and entire lands could be changed by a chance encounter. it was a rare one, the ability to be at the right place at the right time. Akihiro hadn't deliberately sought this particular burguer shop, but it had caught his attention once he noticed it had a VIP zone. Very much like Hana, he too detested having todeal with unnecessary meetings and people of little influence.

The less you dealt with people the less they'd know about you and that in itself was a weapon. In addition, the less you interacted with people the less reason they'd have to seek out hostilities against you. Even an offended lowly servant could be used as a Casus Belli by those of acute political mind. So the VIP area was just what he needed. The Sparrow would enter the store and go directly for it, his face alone being enough to grant him access to the stairs that led to the upper lounge.

And surprise surprise, he spotted Hana sitting at a table. Out of most VIP's that could possibly be in this area, Hana's company was perhaps the one he'd enjoy the most. He couldn't be sure the woman didn't want to be left alone and although they parted on good terms some time had passed and Akihiro's nature as well as the intricacies of the work Mockingbird did sometimes left people uncomfortable. So instead of immediately taking uo a chair, Akihiro approached from an angle in which she could clearly see him.

"Good afternoon miss Hana, may I?" he'd gesture towards the chair across the table in front of her. He was wearing his usual attire, a black cloak over his jade armor, black boots and long fingerless black gloves.

Character File

Post by Hana Kaguya Tue Sep 22, 2020 7:01 pm

A cloaked figure beelined towards her table, and they weren't carrying a platter of burgers which meant company. She remained docile and unaware, though was capable of springing into action at any moment. Fortunately that was all unnecessary. Hana has heard Akihiro's voice enough to recognize it was him. Lifting her head she identified the man to be sure. That was him alright. "Oh, Aki. Of course, take a seat." There was a bit of a stutter in her voice as her facial expression suggested a bit of mild confusion. "Sorry, it has been quite some time being myself. I'm sure you heard the news how I'm no longer Mizukage. I've been out for the past year in some sort of coma. Now I'm trying to catch up..." Another figure approached the table which caught Hana's attention. The waiter carrier a platter stacked high with various burgers, fries, onion rings, and a large orange drink. "Speaking of ketchup!" She exclaimed as the order was placed before her.

Grabbing a bottle of ketchup she dumped the sugary red goodness on a stack of disposable napkins. Taking her large soda cup she bit down on the straw using her lips and took a steady sip of the sugary orange soda, letting out a sigh of relief when she was done. "Oh, right...I plan to regain my position as Mizukage, but there is a lot I need to catch up on. Do you think you could help me?" Hana never really cared for staying up with politics, but if she wanted a chance to be reelected as Mizukage she needed to display some awareness on the modern landscape. Unwrapping a double cheeseburger deluxe she occupied herself letting Akihiro speak.

Uchiha Akihiro
    Uchiha Akihiro

Character File
    Skills & Elements:

Post by Uchiha Akihiro Tue Sep 22, 2020 7:29 pm

Akihiro gladly took a seat, relieved to know his shady reputation didn't extend out to the entire world despite the efforts of some seriously mentally ill individuals who kept blaming him for everything bad that happened in their lives. It was nice to enjoy the company of Hana without the constant pressure of either having to murder someone or having to deal with a agents of explosive terrorism. It felt great to, sometimes, just have a conversation for the sake of having one and seeing how either of them acted around each other in a less formal environment.

Of course, not having had this experience before meant Akihiro was unaware of just how much Hana enjoyed her burguers. She had made some strange burguer references before but since there had been urgent matters to take care of at the time Akihiro had paid no mind to it. This time however it was impossible to ignore the sheer amount of food placed in front of her. At first he thought she was letting herself go, but she hadn't gotten any fatter since the last time they met. Did she....ingest this sort of food on a daily basis? Because if so Akihiro would very much like to study just how high Hana's metabolism was.

"And you sir, have you decided what you'll be having?
    "Er, yes, I'll have what she's having..." it was a half-hearted automatic response and one he would come to regret immediately after giving it. He was still processing the absurd amount of food and ketchup the woman laid on the napkin. Alas, it was too late. The employee hurried back without giving him a chance to correct his answer, perhaps eager at the prospect of profiting 10 meals worth of 2 people.

"I'm glad to see you've recovered. This strange condition has affected many, myself included. And not everyone comes back from it." He wasn't entirely sure of just how much Hana knew about the current state of affairs of the world, but he tried to sum it up as bluntly as he could.

"To put it simply, the world is at war. Iwagakure no Sato has revolted against Konoha and with aid of Kumogakure they've been able to push back our forces. It would seem Kirigakure is also on the back pedal of the war effort. After you fell ill, there was a severe lack of leadership in the Hidden Mist which was ultimately led by an incompetent leader into an inert state. The village is there and so are its ninjas, but it holds little influence in the world's political sphere. The loss of firepower and general confidence is probably responsible for this... but as things are, if Kirigakure doesn't carry its own weight I'm afraid Kumogakure might grow too strong and influential to answer to anyone."

Character File

Post by Hana Kaguya Tue Sep 22, 2020 7:52 pm

One burger down, four more to go. She managed to complete her goal before she had to speak. Washing down with a quick swig of orange soda she processed what Aki said. It was worse than she thought. "The whole world?" Perhaps it was an exaggeration. Regardless it was believable that things were bad. Kirigakure having little influence in this war meant that the leader was indeed very incompetent. Kirigakure was allied with Sunagakure and Konoha before she lost consciousness. Now Hana didn't even know the name of the current Mizukage and they sure as Hell weren't present during this battle. "This isn't good at all. Kirigakure has been in Kumogakure's sights for years now. I recently had an interaction with a Shimiko Chinoike. Well, recent for me. That would be almost a year ago. Kirigakure and Kumogakure aren't on great terms, and I feel Kumogakure's lack of violent action is due to Kirigakure's allies. But if Kirigakure doesn't aid its allies soon, the treaty may be forgotten." Hana sat in a trance for a moment.

Kumogakure always had a habit of interfering with other nation's business. From what Hana could remember, Kumogakure disliked Kirigakure's raid on the Land of Iron due to it being outside of their sphere of influence. For as long as she could remember, Iwagakure had been under Konoha's control. And Iwagakure is certainly within Konoha's influence. What reason did Kumogakure have to interfere? "It seems Kumogakure has a habit of cloaking their claims in virtue. They have no business fighting Konoha and interfering with this territory dispute." Pinching a cluster of fries she dredged them in ketchup before stuffing her mouth, chewing, and talking with her mouth full between bites. "I fear that may already be the case, though. What you said about Kumogakure not answering to anyone. It seems clear they make their own rules and enforce them. I believed their intentions were genuine at one point, but their actions are directly contradicting what they reprimanded Kirigakure for."

"Will you help me? I think it's time Kirigakure joins this conflict...but not directly. I have some business to attend to in the Land of Iron. I shouldn't be there longer than a day, but if I don't return to this tea shop will you seek me out in Iron? We cannot waste any time."

Uchiha Akihiro
    Uchiha Akihiro

Character File
    Skills & Elements:

Post by Uchiha Akihiro Tue Sep 22, 2020 8:12 pm

The amount of food Hana was able to put in her mouth was impressive. Not just the amount but the speed at which she devoured those burguers astonished Akihiro. It shouldn't be possible even for the fattest of Akimichis to consume food like this and yet her dexterity revealed a prowess which could only be attained by years of developing this habit. Akihiro however refrained from commenting on this, since it seemed to be just a casual meal for Hana and there were more serious issues being discussed at hand.

"Well, the known world at least. None of the fighting has reached the lands of any major nation but I'm certain that will occur soon. Most if not all minor nations have seen fighting in their territory tho...throw in a couple of weird aliens from the moon and we have our first inter-planetary war." So far no Otsutsuki had invaded, but given the current state of affairs and how Honiko had been present before, it was certainly a possibility.

"Whether they have business or not is entirely irrelevant. They see weakness, and they push it to gain a better position in the world. I can't say I blame them....the illness which affected you has also affected our Hokage, and Akari's successor isn't a particularly dangerous fighter. " The mention of having Kirigakure join this conflict had him raise an eye brow. Just what exactly was she planning? Usually, scheming and coming up with plans was Akihiro's job, and he was not used to follow plans originated in other minds.

Even so, Hana had been a successful ruler in the Land of Water. So he had to at least give her some credit for that. In addition his curiosity wss once again getting the best of him. Suddenly he had a desire to know what she intended to do. "Very well, I'll help you. But I'd like to know what sort of activity you're planning. Either way..." He took a clean napkin from her side of the table and marked it with a Flying Thunder God formula. He then passed it on to her, sliding it across the table.

"As long as you carry that, I'll be able to reach you. Just tell me when."

Edit:
    Edit to state Jutsu used:

FTG formula placed.

Last edited by Uchiha Akihiro on Wed Sep 23, 2020 11:20 am; edited 1 time in total
    Hana Kaguya
    Hana Kaguya

Character File

Post by Hana Kaguya Wed Sep 23, 2020 3:51 am

The greed and relentless desire to conquer irked Hana greatly. She used to think they were decent folk, enforcing some form of international law in the sense of justice. But really they sought to bully other nations and to gain from them directly. It was clever now that she saw their true motives, but sickening at the same time. Knowing that Akihiro would help her was a big relief, and he would undoubtedly be compensated as he would already know. It was a bit ironic that Hana would have such close relations with the Uchiha Clan leader. But as far as any foreigner, Akihiro was one she could trust entirely with these sort of things.

Hana shifted her eyes around the room to ensure nobody was nearby. Leaning in she spoke in a hushed tone. "This place isn't exactly private, so I'll save the details for another time. But we will be targeting Kumogakure indirectly. They're well equipped with a booming economy and powerful connections. There's no doubt Kumogakure's army is powerful, and in a head-on conflict I doubt either Konoha or Kirigakure will have the chance for an easy victory. That's why we weaken them first. But enough of that. I'll tell you more when we meet again." Hana grabbed another burger and took a chomp out of it, chewing, and once again speaking with a mouth full of bitten burger.

"Anyways, as I said, if I am not back here within a day seek me out in the Land of Iron. I don't believe anything wrong will happen to me, but you never know. I am currently on a quest to deliver Kurosawa, so you'll likely find me in some form of administration, if anything." Taking the napkin Akihiro scribbled on she read it closely. What she could gather from it is a bunch of scribbles. Clearly with Akihiro's intelligence he was able to encrypt his writing to make it indistinguishable to someone like her. Shrugging she folded it and crammed it in her back pocket in her pants. "We should probably split up now." She said standing up from her seat. Hana casually grabbed the rest of the burgers one by one and stored them in her cloak, doing the same with the fries and onion rings. She even took the glass bottle of ketchup which belonged to the restaurant. Taking the large forty ounce drink she scurried out the door leaving nothing but a few fries on her platter.

[Exit]

Uchiha Akihiro
    Uchiha Akihiro

Character File
    Skills & Elements:

Post by Uchiha Akihiro Wed Sep 23, 2020 11:26 am

She wasn't wrong. Akihiro had let his curiosity get the best of him yet again and almost fell into the trap of discussing sensitive matters in a non-private environment. Despite all her cheeky habits of inhaling burguers as if they were oxygen and essential to life Hana did have her bright moments. Akihiro wasn't exactly counting on being compensated for this sort of help either: The promise of dealing a tactical strike to Kumogakure and perhaps save Konoha from being completely trampled over during the course of the War for Iwagakure was more than enough to motivate him into at least looking into what Hana had planned. That isn't to say he would immediately go along with it if it were a stupid idea, but again Hana had had quite a successful reign over Kirigakure no Sato and he had to give her credit. in addition she hadn't hesitated in helping get rid of the Cat Problem, so he also felt he owed her at least enough time to see what she had planned.

Whether or not that debt covered 5 burgers, 2 large orders of fries and onion rings, and a large orange drink was debatable tho. Not to mention 2 of them were double deluxe, 1 was a double western, 1 was mushroom and swiss, and the last was patty melt....and Akihiro decided to have the same she was having. Not that he had much time to debate considering Hana immediately left the premise taking a ketchup bottle with her. Perhaps usually the staff would stop her, but this was the VIP lounge and there was still someone at the table to pick up the tab.

Akihiro sighed. It'd take him a while to eat all of that...but eventually he ate his fill and got boxes to bring the rest home with him. After paying for everything- including the ketchup, he'd teleport back to Konohagakure no Sato. He could always reach Hana no matter where she was, and there was still some work to do at his office.

[Exit]

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:10 pm