Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

2 posters

Back from the Dead

Seigi
    Seigi

Back from the Dead Empty Back from the Dead

Post by Seigi Thu Dec 24, 2020 12:46 pm

Word had made it's way through the ranks of Kumogakure's military. Reports of a ghost fighting it's way through the trenches of war, spotted drinking at dive bars and hidden inns, even coming in and out of Shimiko Tower; Seigi Chinoike was back from the dead. Initially, a deep military secret, not even revealed to the Kage until the right time, it was finally confirmed when he had been leading a squad of shinobi in the Trench Wars in the Land of Hot Springs, dressed in armor and donning an eye patch, but it was unmistakable.

The Second Raikage had returned.

No one knew how and theories quickly began to circulate the village. Everything from Shimiko Chinoike performing Edo Tensei to Seigi clawing his way from hell itself, it spread like wildfire, preventing secrecy from being on their side any longer. The village seemed split on Seigi's return, with some grateful that Seigi was back in time of war. His previous incarnation had given Kirigakure hell before, prompting them to call him "The Demon of Kumogakure". Another part of the village was angry at Seigi, angry at him for disappearing and leaving the village to the disasters that had taken place in his absence. He couldn't blame them either. But, the fact remained that Seigi Chinoike had returned to Kumogakure in a time of need. Between a war on two fronts and a missing Kage, there was a seat that needed to be filled and he was the best candidate for it. Truthfully, the thought of being Kage again terrified Seigi. Previously, he had let Kumogakure down, letting it fall for a coup that ended in the Douchiwa Clan being eliminated. But as Shimiko had reminded him, he was no longer that Seigi. He wasn't Seigi Douchiwa anymore, and he wasn't quite Seigi Chinoike either. He was the best of both worlds, a fusion of new strength that Kumogakure desperately needed.
    Seigi could hear the whispers of the administration building as he walked confidently through the halls. Staring forward at the doors to the Raikage's office, his furrowed brow didn't dare shuffle or glance to any other soul. He didn't care about the rumors of how he got here or where he was, he was here to do a job and to do it the right way. Pushing open the door, he would step towards the desk, glancing at the paperwork on the desk and the thin layer of dust that had already accumulated. Taking a heavy sigh, Seigi would sit down in the large blue chair, resting his knees on his elbows as he leaned forward a bit.

The office still smelled the same, oddly enough.

Seigi would take it all in for a moment before regaining his composure, opening his lone golden eye and smiling.

"Let the village know that I've returned." Seigi would say outloud, to the growing croud that stood at his doorway, shocked and appalled.

"Let them know that the Second Raikage is back"

[Claiming Raikage]

Back from the Dead Empty Re: Back from the Dead

Post by Seigi Sun Dec 27, 2020 11:33 am

Seigi had taken a day to readjust to Kage life, getting updated on all the recent issues with the village, the war, and abroad. Scanning through pages upon pages of files, Seigi was quickly caught up to speed. Before his first day as Kage had ended, two large stacks of folders resided on each side of his chair, the files he had read, and the ones he hadn't. It wasn't a very organized ordeal, but it worked for him. As the sun set, Seigi worked late into the night, learning the names of the top shinobi in the village, reading their profiles, building team ideas, and strategizing for new missions. He also had commissioned one of the suits of Snow Chakra Armour that the village had stored away to be brought to him, the armorers of the village fitting it to his standards before midnight, bringing it up to his office. Trying it on, it fit perfectly around his body, and had been redesigned slightly to alter the color, a black that enveloped his body perfectly.

The next morning, Seigi picked up his work where he left off, analyzing teams and internal village structure. Some things needed updating and moving around, but the defenses of the village were still solid from Seid and Ryuko.

"Ren!"
    Seigi would yell from his office, his trusty airship pilot skidding into the hallway from his room down the hall and sliding into the doorway.
    "Yes sir!" He would salute jokingly, acting a bit cavalier for his new "role" as one of Seigi's advisors. Truthfully, he was just Seigi's best friend and he wanted to keep him close and employed.
    "Send for the twins, please. I need to talk to them." Seigi would say. Ren would blink, holding out his hand.
    "....What do I look like, your errand boy?"
    "Ren, this is literally my first request to you as Kage of the Cloud Village."
    "Fine, but I'm grabbing lunch while I'm out and charging it to the village."
    Seigi would sigh, nodding and waving him off.

Leaf Jounin
    Leaf Jounin

Post by Chinoike Yui and Yua Mon Dec 28, 2020 12:44 pm

The twins were in the churches office as Yui rubbed her head, running a church was far more difficult than she ever assumed, trying to control the finances for the programs she was running for the people in need was straining it. She wondered how Shimiko and Mora ever dealt with all of this as Yua threw a ball off the wall over and over, Yui would look up and glare at him as he would move behind her and begin to rub her shoulders.

"Sis you need to relax some, let loose a little, remember when you used to have fun, now you are all doom and gloom trying to take care of all of humanity when you know you cant. Sis, you should totally hand this job over to someone else, let's go party and have fun like the old days, you do remember what fun is right ?"

Yui would sigh as she put down her pen and looked over her shoulder at her brother, maybe taking a small break was a good idea. Her mind could not think of a solution at the moment anyway, but it was almost impossible for her to have fun now, the church kept her under heavy guard and everyone knew who she was.

"I can't just party and you know why we are the leaders of the church and the humanity I am helping is those in need, what point is it to be godlike figures if we can't save our subjects. Yes Jashin wants sacrifice but we have plenty of evil to rid of in this world, we don't need to sacrifice those that are good and innocent."

A knock would he heard at her office door as it was opened and a letter given to her, it appeared the new Kage wanted to meet with the twins, they had yet heard who it was yet but a smile would cross her face seeing the name. He managed to become the Kage, this was wonderful news for her and her church.

"Well well, Sergi has become the Kage Yua, I guess just today we can afford to go out and party, this is wonderful news for our churches fiscal issues. Let us head out and head to his office, I am sure he is more than ready to see some friendly faces."

The pair would head out and head to the administration building with them showing the letter and being let inside, Yui would take a deep breath before knocking on the door to enter, Yua being his rude self barged right in with his arms open and smiling toward Sergi.

"I can't believe you conned your way into becoming a Kage, this is a time to party and celebrate, from near-death to being Kage I guess you did a good job sis. I am sorry I couldn't help with it I really am but you know party life is what I like."

Yui would just facepalm as she also smiled walking over and trying to give him a hug, she was proud of him, having been given another life he was doing the most with his chance.

"I could not be more proud of you, how about we go out tonight, I know you have a lot of work to do, so do I but this is a time of joy and I am sure Shimi would not mind us celebrating such a glorious day for Jashin."

Signature:
    Seigi
    Seigi

Post by Seigi Tue Dec 29, 2020 11:13 am

Seigi wouldn't be surprised when Yua damn near broke through the door with arms wide open, in fact, he had been waiting for it. Already standing up from the Kage's chair, he would approach Yua, hugging him in return. Yua mentioned him conning his way into Kage, to which Seigi would just laugh.

"Yeah, I didn't expect this either, but some things in the universe are meant to be I guess." He would say, releasing Yua from his hug, and stepping over to Yui. When she mentioned she was proud of him, he would grin, giving her a hug.
    "Couldn't have done it without you both. Really." He would say, letting Yui go and taking a step back over to his chair, which was already overflowing with paperwork. "I suppose I do need to take a break from all of this, so let's do it!"

Kumogakure had so many choices when it came to entertainment and the nightlife itself was infamous for it's karaoke and bars. If they made their way over to the Red Light District, then they could get away with wandering about for a bit.

"Got any ideas?"
    Seigi would ask, plopping down into his chair and resting his arms on his knees. He wasn't necessarily "good" at the whole "having fun" thing, but he did know that when he had fun his own way, things usually got a little bit hectic. He would let them take the reins tonight.

It was just after asking this question, however, that a Jonin would approach the room, bowing as he came in.

"Lord Raikage, we have an urgent message from Kirgakure!" The Jonin would yell, rushing over to hand Seigi the letter. Nodding to the Jonin as he took it, the man would bow once more before exiting the room. Unfurling the scroll, Seigi would anxiously look toward the twins, eyeing it over, grinning as he did so.

"Yua... Yui.... The Village Hidden in the Mist wants to meet at the Heavenly Emporium. They want to discuss a ceasefire." He would say out loud, surprised. "Heh, I wonder if they heard that I was back in charge. Nonetheless, this is a blessing." He would reroll the scroll, sighing heavily. Maybe things were looking up for Kumogakure.

"This changes things. I've got to meet with the rest of the village elders to discuss this. Feel free to join me or stay here for the time being." Seigi would speak, lifting from his seat as he did so. He would stride across the room, patting Yua's shoulder and nodding to Yui before exiting the room.

[exit]

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:22 pm