Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

3 posters

Foreigners and Booze. What Could Go Wrong?

Hanabi Uchiha
    Hanabi Uchiha
    Leaf Special Jounin
    Leaf Special Jounin

Village : Konohagakure

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Fuuton, Katon, Genjutsu, Fuuinjutsu, Kenjutsu
    Class: A
    Ryo: Not Enough

Foreigners and Booze. What Could Go Wrong? Empty Foreigners and Booze. What Could Go Wrong?

Post by Hanabi Uchiha Thu Jun 22, 2023 9:40 am

Hanabi continued to walk from the gates to the streets of Konoha, keeping her eyes forward with a little sway in her hips, leading the two, Blitz and Raika, towards a bar. Drinking was fairly common in Konoha but not so common that it was an everyday thing. Her white hair flowed behind her, almost in a messy way, yet seemed neat, almost like Raika's mess of a hair. "So what brings you to Konoha?" She'd ask with her eyes looking back at them, the warmth of the amber giving off a calming vibe. She'd turn her head back forward and continue walking the path to the bar.

It had been quite a minute since she went to one. It was last with Taco and... what was her face.. Whoever she was, she upped and disappeared. Hanabi would shrug the thought off and continue focusing on the guests that she invited out to drink. "Drinks are on me by the way. So don't sweat it." She waved to them, letting them know it was alright. Upon arrival, Hanabi would enter and be seated with the other two. She'd give her drink order already and place her chin on her hands that would interlock to make a makeshift head rest. "Tell me about yourselves, yeah?" She'd ask, her eyes looking into the others. Hanabi wasn't a scary woman on her own. The eyes is what should be feared from her. Alas her eyes would reveal her biggest secret and so she remained calm and cordial.

Village: Konoha
    Titles: The Golden Flower of Konoha, Dragon Queen

Renown: 9,200

Experience: 
    Total - 4798
    unused exp - 8

Ryo:  335,000

Stats:
    Strength: D
    Constitution: D (C)
    Stamina: B
    Speed: B+ (A+)
    Coordination: A
    Intelligence: B
    Perception: C (B with Sharingan)

Current attunement -
    Weaknessless Soaring Short Swords - Active
    Dread Shroud - Active <+1 CON>
    Phantom Steps - Active <+1 SPD>
    Raika Ryuutei
    Raika Ryuutei
    Mist Special Jounin
    Mist Special Jounin

Village : Kirigakure

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Taijutsu, Kuchiyose, Fuuinjutsu, Bukijutsu, Ninjutsu
    Ryo: 220,400

Foreigners and Booze. What Could Go Wrong? Empty Re: Foreigners and Booze. What Could Go Wrong?

Post by Raika Ryuutei Thu Jun 22, 2023 9:56 am

Raika follows after Hanabi, watching as her hips swayed and wondering if she was possibly in heat; this type of gait was more common among animals attempting to attract a mate, and she noticed that type of walk from women who were walking past men they clearly had an interest in, but she isn't sure what to make of it just now with the one named Hanabi. Instead, she simply answers the question.

"I am here because Blitz wanted to come here. I have also heard rumors of skilled crafters in Konoha, as well as the fact that Konoha is known to produce powerful warriors - I'd like to know the secret of attaining such power."

She peers up at the bar, with its flashy lights and somehow still a darker atmosphere, almost seedy in a sense. Raika herself had never been to a bar, not even in Kirigakure, not so much because she disliked drinking or the atmosphere, but simply because nobody had invited her to one, and when she did get drinks, she often had them alone. Raika looks directly and unflinchingly into Hanabi's eyes when she asks them to tell her something about themselves, but she still looks away again as she orders a drink that is being called a "uisuke" in this place, but which might have been termed a bourbon in Kirigakure.

"I am the leader of the Ryuutei clan in Kirigakure. Sometimes I eat people."

She turns and again looks Hanabi directly in the eyes, as though challenging her.

"Sometimes I eat people out."

When the small bottle of uisuke is brought to her, she swallows it rapidly, returning her gaze to Hanabi's, but her challenging gaze seems a little less like it's challenging her to a fight and a little more like a challenge to something else entirely, and it might not be too difficult to figure out what. Especially as she drags her tongue slowly over her own lips while gazing directly at Hanabi. If she notices the ring on Hanabi's finger, she doesn't seem to pay it any mind. Then she turns her attention to Blitz, waiting to see what information he'll give up about himself. She had met with Blitz only rarely, and usually only in spars, since he seemed to be a rather violent type, at least back in Kirigakure as she thinks back to Sero's ruined castle.

Village: Kirigakure
    Titles: Maneater of Kirigakure, Chainwhirler

Experience:
    Total - 6000
    unused exp - 0

Ryo:  395,400

Stats:
    Strength: B
    Constitution: C (C++ with Nemean Cloak)
    Stamina: S
    Speed: B
    Coordination: B (B+ with Felis Bangle)
    Intelligence: D
    Perception: B

Character Jutsu: Raika Ryuutei Jutsu Registry

Current attunement -
    Hiramekarei - Active
    BMA - Active <+1 tier CON>
    Felis Bangle - Active <+ COORD>
    Burittsu
    Burittsu
    Mizukage
    Mizukage
    Catnapper
    Rewarded to those who actively fought and subdued Matatabi during the Bijuu Rampage Event in 2024

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Ninjutsu, Kenjutsu, Hyoton, Sensory, & Summoning
    Class: S
    Ryo: 62,000

Foreigners and Booze. What Could Go Wrong? Empty Re: Foreigners and Booze. What Could Go Wrong?

Post by Burittsu Thu Jun 22, 2023 12:17 pm

Being led to a bar wasn’t the ideal thought Blitz had in mind when he first entered the village but it seemed the plan was going to be somewhat reckless. Making his way with the young warriors themselves Blitz realizes that when it came to drinking he never gave it a chance. But he would doubt if it was worth it especially being in a new place with different people surrounding him. Hearing the reason why Raika came with was nothing to absurd possible things to achieve in this village and see.

Blitz sat in silence as he allowed them to proceed in talking during this time Blitz ordered only water. And here the explanation of Raika eating people maybe more than once such a thought only pulled a chuckle out of Blitz at the table before finding it was his turn they were both waiting on. Indeed at first he was there for the sole purpose of growing and learning under foreign rules as he also wished to train with their best shinobi.

“Call me Blitz. Simply, I'm here to learn about the outside world and meet strong people in hopes that one day I too can catch up.”

During his little introduction the glass of water was brought in and set before him allowing Blitz to stop talking and drink the water. Slowly pouring it through his mask without spilling a single drop he could only chuckle a little bit as he placed the glass down leaving half of it full of water. Gazing at the two for a brief second Blitz decides to leave it at that for the information portion and glares up at the ceiling minding his business.

Life Mocks Us In The End..
    [Kenjutsu] - [Ninjutsu] - [Hyoton] - [Sensory] - [Summoning]
    [D-Rank: 0] - [C-Rank: 1] - [B-Rank: 4] - [A-Rank: 0] - [S-Rank: 0]
    Constitution: B ~ A
    Stamina: A+
    Speed: B ~ A
    Perception: A
    :: Saiken
    :: Seven Swords
    :: Leggings is S Rank granting +1 Tier to speed
    :: Chestplate is S Rank granting +1 Tier to Con
    Hanabi Uchiha
    Hanabi Uchiha
    Leaf Special Jounin
    Leaf Special Jounin

Character File

Post by Hanabi Uchiha Thu Jun 22, 2023 3:45 pm

Hanabi nods, her eyes closed while listening to Raika, also allowing the server to set their drinks down and be on their way. "I see." She'd sip her drink and open her eyes, beginning to speak on behalf of the crafters within the village.

"We have many crafters within the village. Some are well known or we'll versatile in what they make and some have specific things they prefer to make. A few known are Airi Ohara and Kiyoshi, both talented craftsmans."

She would begin to describe their work, kiyoshi's more weaponry than anything and Airi as an armorcrafter. Hanabi would stand up and point out her cloak and boots. "She made these two and they're exceptionally well made. I'm glad to call her a friend." Hanabi would pull at the tattered cloak that she wore and the Phantom boots that would seem iridescent. They both allowed her to take stronger hits and make her faster. She would sit back down and tap the table while taking another sip, her amber eyes glancing to Raika with a raised eyebrow. "As for the attaining power, the secret is our Grand Training Facility. I do push to see it yourself when you have time." She would give a wink to Raika and then Raika would introduce herself firmly as the Ryuutei Clan leader. "I see. So cannibals?" Hanabi's eyebrow raised with concern this time. However she went to go take a sip, the drink being spit out quickly but with Hanabi's Coordination, she was able to cover her mouth. "I-I'm cough sorry?" Her eyes widened, staring at Raika, grabbing a few napkins and wiping her face. "I think you misunderstood.."

Hanabi would stand up, lean over the table, her chest practically out with the bathing suit top, placing a finger against Raika's jawline, gliding her sharp dog like nails against her, looking into her eyes. "I am a taken woman, this was not an invitation to get frisky" Her tone changed to a somewhat scary undertone, her eyes flashing a quick gold to reveal the three tomoes that would soon dissappear as she closed her eyes to sit back down. "Now then. Blitz was it? I hope you meet some of our strongest shinobi's here..."

Experience: 
    Total - 4798
    unused exp - 8

Stats:

Current attunement -
    Raika Ryuutei
    Raika Ryuutei
    Mist Special Jounin
    Mist Special Jounin

Character File

Post by Raika Ryuutei Thu Jun 22, 2023 4:02 pm

Raika looks over the work that Airi had apparently done, but she wonders about the idea that Airi and Kiyoshi were crafters of very different kinds. Weapons and armor weren't so different, after all, and she was slightly worried after the meeting with Airi at the gate that she might have some... poor opinions of other Kirigakure ninja as well, even if Kaida had clearly been denounced by both Blitz and herself. Perhaps her eyes linger a little bit, especially at the tattered cloak; why would someone make a cloak that looks so ratty? While Raika herself wore such ruined clothing, she wasn't really wearing it for protection, but more because she had simply always worn such attire, and there wasn't much reason to change that. Now, however, she knew there were successful and skillful armorcrafters in this village, and she wanted something that would keep her alive.

"Mmm, yes, I see. A friend, you say?"

Raika thought it important to note that as well, since knowing connections was important even in Konoha, and Raika was hoping to also perhaps commission one or both crafters, as long as she had the funds. Though, she might not, if her ideas were as costly as she thought they might be, and her ideas were often costly when she had little understanding of the value of money or even some various "civilized" things. Raika mostly understood the value of food and how to get it. To which it seems Hanabi takes some offense to, calling her clan "cannibals", as though they could be reduced to such things.

"Sorry, you said 'cannibals', but I believe you meant to call us 'proud and dangerous warriors with noble hearts', is that not so? Only some of us are cannibals."

She raises an eyebrow as her flirting, at first, seems to have its desired effects with Hanabi pressing down a bit onto the table in her very revealing top, and sliding those sharp nails along her jaw to make her look directly into Hanabi's eyes. She sees a sudden shift in the eye shape, and she squints a little, potentially recognizing it as a doujutsu with similar effects to the Yurei clan's genjutsu-focused techniques.

"Mmm, taken woman that you are, you still seem eager to 'get frisky', as you Konohans say. There are other ways to get frisky, my dear."

While Raika often had very quick hand movements, she didn't make a move to brush away this Hanabi's hand, but she seems unfazed by the scary undertone. Regardless, Raika seems to drop it where it lies, and instead calls out for another shot of uisuke, and a larger, actual glass this time. Oddly enough, she also asks for ice, which some of the bar patrons seem to find funny, but the Ryuutei clan leader had an idea in her own head that she wasn't going to make clear just yet while she makes some more talk with Blitz this time around.

Experience:
    Total - 6000
    unused exp - 0

Stats:

Current attunement -
    Hiramekarei - Active
    Burittsu
    Burittsu
    Mizukage
    Mizukage
    Catnapper
    Rewarded to those who actively fought and subdued Matatabi during the Bijuu Rampage Event in 2024

Character File

Post by Burittsu Fri Jun 23, 2023 1:04 am

Sipping upon his water he watched the two of them go back and forth squandering the time to be actual allied shinobi. Sighing he had nothing to say to either of them, only his ears were given attention to them and their words. Smiling to the ruckus being brought up he decided to keep his clan heritage to himself. Yet allowing them to go on their will alone would prove beneficial to watching two different shinobi meet in the training field.

Mentioning such things did provide him a good example of where to train and grow in strength. The part of the armor crafter and where to get stuff and from whom made it all the reason for him to seek out the red hair monster from the gate. Yet hearing the remarks from the young women towards their host it seemed he had at least one thing to say.

“Please don’t antagonize our host like that.. Let’s keep it friendly for the sake of our villages.”

Taking a sip of his newly filled cup he realized that the water was now some form of alcohol which soothed his mind yet instead of spitting it out. He downed the whole cup and minded his business as he felt the heat rise in his chest and ears begin to warm up.

He had hoped the two of them would just settle down and drink some alcohol so he made up his mind and ordered a full bottle for the table each with their own cups. Letting the waiter set it down as Blitz gave the young servant a tiny sack of Ryo as a tip at this point Blitz was drunk.

“….”

Hanabi Uchiha
    Hanabi Uchiha
    Leaf Special Jounin
    Leaf Special Jounin

Character File

Post by Hanabi Uchiha Tue Jun 27, 2023 9:14 am

Hanabi would keep her eyes fixated on Raika, hearing her defense about her clan. She'd chuckle softly, taking a glass again and drinking it before setting it back down and exhaling harshly. "Only some? I was still right." She'd give a playful wink and then chuckle once again. "I'm not here to tease about your clan, however I am here to try and make things enjoyable for your stay." She'd glance to Blitz before her attention catching back to raika for her previous comment. "I am aware, however your comment was a bit on the flirtatious side." Did the woman not understand flirting or did she mean to flirt? Was she genuinely unaware of her forwardness? Hanabi shrugged and let it go, her eyes moving to Blitz now.

"Are you always quiet? Tell me about yourself. I'd like to get to know you..'

Experience: 
    Total - 4798
    unused exp - 8

Stats:

Current attunement -
    Raika Ryuutei
    Raika Ryuutei
    Mist Special Jounin
    Mist Special Jounin

Character File

Post by Raika Ryuutei Tue Jun 27, 2023 9:36 am

Raika does seem to enjoy the little bit of verbal back-and-forth, but she's well aware that for all her flirting that it's not going to go anywhere. In any case, it seems that this Hanabi woman isn't having nearly as much fun as she is, so she decides that further flirtatious advances, even if not intended to actually lead anywhere, will only sow further discomfort. She decides she's going to have to apologize, as prideful as she is, in order to smooth things over.

"Sorry, didn't mean anything by it. I've got a man back home in Kirigakure that I love, so this flirting would never lead anywhere."

She takes another shot of uisuke, winking at Hanabi, then also turning her attention back towards Blitz, raising an eyebrow at him while Hanabi is remarking about his seemingly terse self-introduction. This was rather like him, though. He was often the silent type, unless it was time for combat - then he usually let his jutsu and his attacks do all the talking for him, anyway, so he wasn't a very vocal individual and never really had been, to Raika's recollection.

Experience:
    Total - 6000
    unused exp - 0

Stats:

Current attunement -
    Hiramekarei - Active
    Burittsu
    Burittsu
    Mizukage
    Mizukage
    Catnapper

Character File

Post by Burittsu Tue Jun 27, 2023 8:42 pm

Drinking another glass of strong remedies from the gaze of Blitz the room was tilting yet the questions between the two females came to a halt. Now they’re attention was upon him, the male who was quite yet never talked about himself. Feeling his presence suddenly shine between these two kunoichi could only spell problems for him as one seemed eager. And the other was waiting. He had nothing to talk about but his silence was all that was needed.

As the waiter came up to the table giving them another bottle the first one was simply empty due to the fact Blitz couldn’t contain himself after his first sip. Now it was him being questioned but after finishing another cup of the sweet honey made by man cultivated from the earth's ingredients. Blitz understood her but there was nothing to talk about besides being a shinobi and doing the work for the people. Yet Blitz decided to speak his mind.

“I’m just a shinobi, another tool for my village. Nothing else.”

Reaching for his cup as he poured another glass for himself before quickly shooting it down his system. Blitz was fairly drunk but still coherent; he had no fear as his social skills were shot down the drain due to the alcohol. He eventually didn’t pay any mind to the two as he lost himself in alcohol with no care in the world. Blitz was now enjoying the little event now going on between the three shinobi. Sighing, the male began to make his order of food during the meantime as he sat down feeling as if he was in pure bliss.

With no worries around Blitz enjoyed every sip of temptation he took without looking back he continued to devour the poison as his mind slipped away for a moment. Before realizing he wasn’t even in the respective village anymore he never went out or got drunk back at home but outside of it. Nothing seemed too bad as long as he had control gazing back towards Raika he only chuckled before returning to his drinks.

“….”

Hanabi Uchiha
    Hanabi Uchiha
    Leaf Special Jounin
    Leaf Special Jounin

Character File

Post by Hanabi Uchiha Wed Jun 28, 2023 11:52 am

"I see. Tell me about him? Is he just as gross or is he neat and adequate? Does he help around the house?" She would ask, taking another sip of her drink. She drank slowly, to keep herself monitored, not wanting to get drunk or anything. Blitz comment struck an interest in Hanabi, raising an eyebrow and turning her head to him as she closed her eyes and opened them, meeting his gaze. "Why not tell me a bit about that weapon you have with you. I'd love to see it in action. Friendly spar of course." She'd say while taking another sip. The two were definitely questionable but she didn't want to alarm them or try and prod them for information. She learned her lesson last time.. Hanabi shivered from the memory and continued to wait on their answers. This would be a long night probably.

Experience: 
    Total - 4798
    unused exp - 8

Stats:

Current attunement -
    Raika Ryuutei
    Raika Ryuutei
    Mist Special Jounin
    Mist Special Jounin

Character File

Post by Raika Ryuutei Wed Jun 28, 2023 1:41 pm

Raika is quite incensed at the suggestion that her lover is "just as gross", but she suppresses her initial reaction well enough that her thoughts don't immediately show, she hopes. Instead, she turns it right back around on the other woman, whom she no longer chose to think of as a vixen - if this was a welcome, she decided to throw it back and see how this Hanabi woman liked the game.

"Just as gross as you? No, he's far more clean; he even cleans my office, especially after he and I make a mess all over it. Can't have my clan's elders see what their clan leader gets up to, can I?"

The special jounin drinks her own booze more slowly as well, but she catches that Hanabi seems quite interested in Blitz's own weapon and not hers. Not that she seems all that insulted compared to the insinuation about her boyfriend back home. But she knows that the three of them trying not to cause an incident is likely just going to lead to more headaches and irritation, particularly for the Ryuutei, who hates beating around the bush.

"Blitz, if you spar with her, you'd better remember to hold back. These Konoha ninja are softer than you or I."

Experience:
    Total - 6000
    unused exp - 0

Stats:

Current attunement -
    Hiramekarei - Active
    Burittsu
    Burittsu
    Mizukage
    Mizukage
    Catnapper

Character File

Post by Burittsu Fri Jun 30, 2023 3:01 pm

Within himself he was relaxed but his muscles twitched once hearing the women once more talk to him and this time about Samehada and a spar. Turning his head slightly as his blue eyes were the only that could be seen he had a smile underneath his mask. Yet he didn’t hesitate to take another shot before hearing Raika herself but it didn’t matter a spar would be a spar. But Blitz only shook his head no after even attempting to sense her chakra his mind was everywhere.

So he only decided to keep on drinking to enjoy the moment without saying anything. He continued to put down shot after shot. Before, a waitress came around with a bowl of ramen placed in front of the shinobi. Looking up it happens to be the same one he tipped earlier, paying him back with some food was the only way she could equal out the tips he gave her.

As Blitz picked up the bowl the taste of the ramen was exotic and different from the one he had back at home. Thinking about it after nearly finishing his bowl and being full now for the rest of the night. Blitz was too full to battle anyone at this time but any other day was a perfect time yet he minded his thoughts. Before speaking out a little bit so it wouldn’t be silent.

“Next time I’ll show you Samehada personally.”

Hanabi Uchiha
    Hanabi Uchiha
    Leaf Special Jounin
    Leaf Special Jounin

Character File

Post by Hanabi Uchiha Mon Jul 03, 2023 2:58 pm

Hanabi would wipe her mouth from the booze, feeling a bit tipsy. "Well, with that being said, I think it's time for me to call it. I see we have a friendly spar for the both of us, if you'd like." She'd smile sheepishly, placing her empty cup down and setting a few ryo on the table as a tip. Hanabi placed her hands on the table and stood up, kind of wobbling at this point but still able to get up without falling over. "If you don't mind, I'll be taking my leave. If you need me, I'll be residing in the Hyuuga compound or Uchiha Compound." With a sway in her hips, she leaves the bar and returns home, occasionally stumbling a bit.

[Exiting thread due to traveling soon]

Experience: 
    Total - 4798
    unused exp - 8

Stats:

Current attunement -
    Raika Ryuutei
    Raika Ryuutei
    Mist Special Jounin
    Mist Special Jounin

Character File

Post by Raika Ryuutei Mon Jul 03, 2023 4:28 pm

Raika raises an eyebrow as their apparent chaperone now suggests a spar between the three of them, though obviously she means in the future. She notices how Hanabi wobbles a bit as she stands up, but doesn't make much of a move to steady her; Raika isn't really about to make a potential faux pas if the Uchiha happened to take it as rude to be helped out of the bar. Then the Ryuutei shrugs and leans back in her own seat, giving Blitz a wink and raising a glass to the masked man before taking her own drink, though it would take a lot for Raika to get that drunk; somehow, her stomach seemed to take everything the alcohol had and only seemed to process a little of the alcohol.

Still, she would stay for a lot longer and drink with Blitz; she realizes only now that she'd rarely spoken to him outside of sparring, which he seemed to be solely focused on. She'd never actually had a conversation with him about anything like the Nightmare Brigade, which she herself was a part of. So she asks him about it, but doesn't really expect much of an answer from the usually very silent ninja. At least she can have a few drinks more before she retires for the night in her own temporary housing.

OOC: Attempted fade to black, thread exit

Experience:
    Total - 6000
    unused exp - 0

Stats:

Current attunement -
    Hiramekarei - Active
    Burittsu
    Burittsu
    Mizukage
    Mizukage
    Catnapper

Character File

Post by Burittsu Mon Jul 03, 2023 4:47 pm

Blitz gazed at the young women after she offered a spar between the three of them he was certain to like such a challenge. But during the meantime the room itself had plans for the shinobi watching the women stumble out after giving them her location if needed. The sound of two clans powerful in their own rights have themselves someone who represents both houses. Thinking about it for a second, the woman who sat down probably is attempting to cultivate a powerful shinobi to breed for war. Pondering on this thought as he reached for his glass before looking up at Raika and seeing her wink and begin her own downpour.

The silence between the two was peaceful as each cranked down a drink at the time it felt indeed peaceful. Or maybe it was the fact he himself knew he wouldn’t be able to walk straight after standing laughing a little bit. He looked over to see Raika was ready to leave the booth before drinking another glass clean. He placed down a small black bag of Ryo enough to tip each staff member after paying for the service. Getting up and removing himself he planned to explore the streets at night and find their training area. Waving goodnight to his companion that followed him way out here he only hoped to see them all grow stronger.

-Exit Thread

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 11:27 am