Welcome Guest! You have made 0 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

    Sachiko's Updates

    Sachiko
    Sachiko
    Chuunin

    Posts : 71
    Join date : 2018-05-11

    Sachiko's Updates Empty Sachiko's Updates

    Post by Sachiko on Wed May 16, 2018 9:18 am

    Name: Sachiko Yamada
    Age: 21
    Gender: Female
    Rank: Genin
    Village: Konoha
    Bloodline: N/a

    Experience: 235/785

    Ryo: 20,000

    Items:
    Spoiler:
    Arm Guards | 10,000 ryo A pair of steel arm guards that covers the back of your hand up to your elbow.
    Shin Guards | 10,000 ryo A pair of steel shin guards that covers the base of your shin up to your knees.
    Spring-loaded Kunai Mechanism | 1,000 ryo ea. Kunai not included. (x2)
    Explosive Tag | 1,500 ryo ea. 15 feet blast radius. (x10)
    Flash Bomb | 1,000 ryo ea. 15 feet blast radius. (x2)
    Smoke Bomb | 1,000 ryo ea. 10 cubic meters of smoke. (x2)
    Chili Pepper Bomb | 1,000 ryo ea. 10 cubic meters of gas. (x2)
    Backpack | 50 ryo ea.
    Hip Pouch | 50 ryo ea. (x4)
    Holster | 25 ryo ea. (x2)
    Kunai | 100 ryo ea. (x17)
    Grain Alcohol | 100 ryo ea. (x10)
    Bandage Wrap | 500 ryo ea. (x7)
    Steel Wire | 100 ryo per 15 feet. (x5)

    Skills: Taijutsu, Stat Trade x3

    Elements:

    Jutsu:


    S-rank
    Spoiler:
    A-rank
    Spoiler:
    B-rank
    Spoiler:
    Leaf Strong Whirlwind
    Leaf Great Flash
    Leaf Destroying Rock Rise [b]
    C-rank
    Spoiler:
    Leaf Great Whirlwind [C rank]
    Strong Fist [C rank]
    D-rank
    Spoiler:
    Leaf Whirlwind [D rank]
    Leaf Gale [D rank]
    Dynamic Entry [D rank]

    E-rank
    Spoiler:

    [b]Stats:

    Strength: C
    Constitution: C
    Stamina: D
    Speed: B
    Coordination: B
    Intelligence: D
    Perception: B


    Unique Abilities:
    Survival Minimalism: Due to the having to conserve energy while living in the wild for so long, she's learned to minimize the energy spent while fighting. Her taijutsu costs a rank lower. Free clanless UA without a drawback.

    Wilderness Experience: Due to having lived out in the wilderness for so long, having to fend for herself, Sachiko starts out with a boost of 400 EXP. However, in taking the time to adapt to more civilized society, she can't grow more until she's paid off that debt.

    Expert Taijutsu User: Having only ever been capable of utilizing her chakra for Taijutsu, she's capable of mastering Taijutsu of a rank higher than her class allows. However, she does so with difficulty, and those techniques are learned at double the cost.

    Taijutsu Adrenaline Reserves: Sachiko's taijutsu is fueled through her survival instincts that access her adrenaline reserves with little effort. She's able to increase all of her physical stats (Strength, Coordination, Speed, Constitution, Perception and Stamina) by ++ for four posts. Unfortunately, this use of her adrenaline spike leaves her drained afterwards, and for 4 posts following the surge, those stats all drop by ++.

    [/b][/b]

      Limit Break Points
    • Physical: 1
    • Technique: 1
    • Destiny: 1

    [b]

    [b]Renown
    : 0

    [/b][/b]
    Code:
    [b]Update Type:[/b]
    [b]Information:[/b]
    [b]Link:[/b]


    Last edited by Sachiko on Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:34 am; edited 8 times in total


    _________________
    Spoiler:
    Character Name: Sachiko Yamada
    Spendable Experience: 30
    Total Experience: 580
    Renown: 0
    Ryo: 50,000
    Stats:

    • Strength: C
    • Constitution: C
    • Stamina: D
    • Speed: B
    • Coordination: B
    • Intelligence: D
    • Perception: B

    Limit Break Points:

    • Physical: 1
    • Technique: 1
    • Destiny: 1

    Link to Character Updates: http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t875-sachiko-s-updates#5308
    Link to Character Application: http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t872-yamada-sachiko#5297
    Link to Known Techniques:
    Sachiko
    Sachiko
    Chuunin

    Posts : 71
    Join date : 2018-05-11

    Sachiko's Updates Empty Re: Sachiko's Updates

    Post by Sachiko on Wed May 16, 2018 3:46 pm

    Update Type: Free Starting 5 Jutsu
    Information: Strong Fist [C rank]
    Leaf Whirlwind [D rank]
    Leaf Gale [D rank]
    Dynamic Entry [D rank]
    Leaf Great Whirlwind [C rank]
    Link: http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t176-taijutsu-techniques

    -

    Update Type: Konoha Starting Bonus
    Information: 30,000 Ryo for starting in Konoha
    Link:


    _________________
    Spoiler:
    Character Name: Sachiko Yamada
    Spendable Experience: 30
    Total Experience: 580
    Renown: 0
    Ryo: 50,000
    Stats:

    • Strength: C
    • Constitution: C
    • Stamina: D
    • Speed: B
    • Coordination: B
    • Intelligence: D
    • Perception: B

    Limit Break Points:

    • Physical: 1
    • Technique: 1
    • Destiny: 1

    Link to Character Updates: http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t875-sachiko-s-updates#5308
    Link to Character Application: http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t872-yamada-sachiko#5297
    Link to Known Techniques:
    Masuyo Kaede
    Masuyo Kaede
    Jounin Commander

    Posts : 1164
    Join date : 2016-12-07

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: Fire | Earth | Wind | Water | Bukijutsu | Ninjutsu | Taijutsu
    Class: S
    Ryo: 30,000

    Sachiko's Updates Empty Re: Sachiko's Updates

    Post by Masuyo Kaede on Wed May 16, 2018 3:48 pm

    @Sachiko wrote:Update Type: Free Starting 5 Jutsu
    Information: Strong Fist [C rank]
    Leaf Whirlwind [D rank]
    Leaf Gale [D rank]
    Dynamic Entry [D rank]
    Leaf Great Whirlwind [C rank]
    Link: http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t176-taijutsu-techniques

    -

    Update Type: Konoha Starting Bonus
    Information: 30,000 Ryo for starting in Konoha
    Link:

    Approved


    _________________
    Strength: C
    Constitution: B
    Stamina: B
    Speed: A+
    Coordination: A
    Intelligence: B
    Perception: A

    Spoiler:


      Thigh Holster
    • 1 Kunai
      Front Holster
    • 10 Shuriken
      Back Holster
    • 10 Shuriken
      Right Hip Pouch
    • 15 Kunai
    • 6 Chili Pepper Bombs
    • 150 ft. Steel Wire
    • 5 Red Tags
    • 20 Military Ration Pills
    • Bandage Wrap
      Left Hip Pouch
    • 15 Kunai
    • 3 Flash Bombs
    • 3 Smoke Bombs
    • 50 Caltrops
    • 30 ft. Manriki
      Utility Belt
    • Canteen
    • Blacktongue
      Flak Jacket Scroll Holster
    • Small Sealed Weapon Scroll



    Character Updates
    Sachiko
    Sachiko
    Chuunin

    Posts : 71
    Join date : 2018-05-11

    Sachiko's Updates Empty Re: Sachiko's Updates

    Post by Sachiko on Mon Jun 11, 2018 1:59 pm

    Update Type: Claiming 10k Ryo for Salary
    Information: Konoha genin received a salary of 10k for the month.
    Link: http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t216-konohagakure-no-sato-updates#5515


    _________________
    Spoiler:
    Character Name: Sachiko Yamada
    Spendable Experience: 30
    Total Experience: 580
    Renown: 0
    Ryo: 50,000
    Stats:

    • Strength: C
    • Constitution: C
    • Stamina: D
    • Speed: B
    • Coordination: B
    • Intelligence: D
    • Perception: B

    Limit Break Points:

    • Physical: 1
    • Technique: 1
    • Destiny: 1

    Link to Character Updates: http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t875-sachiko-s-updates#5308
    Link to Character Application: http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t872-yamada-sachiko#5297
    Link to Known Techniques:
    Masuyo Kaede
    Masuyo Kaede
    Jounin Commander

    Posts : 1164
    Join date : 2016-12-07

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: Fire | Earth | Wind | Water | Bukijutsu | Ninjutsu | Taijutsu
    Class: S
    Ryo: 30,000

    Sachiko's Updates Empty Re: Sachiko's Updates

    Post by Masuyo Kaede on Mon Jun 11, 2018 4:12 pm

    @Sachiko wrote:Update Type: Claiming 10k Ryo for Salary
    Information: Konoha genin received a salary of 10k for the month.
    Link: http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t216-konohagakure-no-sato-updates#5515

    Approved


    _________________
    Strength: C
    Constitution: B
    Stamina: B
    Speed: A+
    Coordination: A
    Intelligence: B
    Perception: A

    Spoiler:


      Thigh Holster
    • 1 Kunai
      Front Holster
    • 10 Shuriken
      Back Holster
    • 10 Shuriken
      Right Hip Pouch
    • 15 Kunai
    • 6 Chili Pepper Bombs
    • 150 ft. Steel Wire
    • 5 Red Tags
    • 20 Military Ration Pills
    • Bandage Wrap
      Left Hip Pouch
    • 15 Kunai
    • 3 Flash Bombs
    • 3 Smoke Bombs
    • 50 Caltrops
    • 30 ft. Manriki
      Utility Belt
    • Canteen
    • Blacktongue
      Flak Jacket Scroll Holster
    • Small Sealed Weapon Scroll



    Character Updates
    Sachiko
    Sachiko
    Chuunin

    Posts : 71
    Join date : 2018-05-11

    Sachiko's Updates Empty Re: Sachiko's Updates

    Post by Sachiko on Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:17 pm

    Update Type: EXP Claim
    Information: 8 posts, multiple person thread (10),Training Grounds Post (5), Sensei Bonus (5), Masuyo UA (5) = 25x8
    200 Experience earned, 200 Remaining EXP debt.
    Link: http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t879-first-impressions-masuyo


    _________________
    Spoiler:
    Character Name: Sachiko Yamada
    Spendable Experience: 30
    Total Experience: 580
    Renown: 0
    Ryo: 50,000
    Stats:

    • Strength: C
    • Constitution: C
    • Stamina: D
    • Speed: B
    • Coordination: B
    • Intelligence: D
    • Perception: B

    Limit Break Points:

    • Physical: 1
    • Technique: 1
    • Destiny: 1

    Link to Character Updates: http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t875-sachiko-s-updates#5308
    Link to Character Application: http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t872-yamada-sachiko#5297
    Link to Known Techniques:
    Ryuko
    Ryuko
    Jounin

    Posts : 1297
    Join date : 2017-09-29

    Sachiko's Updates Empty Re: Sachiko's Updates

    Post by Ryuko on Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:08 pm

    @Sachiko wrote:Update Type: EXP Claim
    Information: 8 posts, multiple person thread (10),Training Grounds Post (5), Sensei Bonus (5), Masuyo UA (5) = 25x8
    200 Experience earned, 200 Remaining EXP debt.
    Link: http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t879-first-impressions-masuyo

    Approved


    _________________
    Ryuko's Ninja Card

    Spoiler:

    Stats
    Strength: B
    Constitution: B
    Stamina: B
    Speed: B
    Coordination: A+
    Intelligence: A
    Perception: B

    On person
    Amulet of Kings
    Hauberk
    Superior Gambeson
    Knight Gloves
    Knight Stockings
    Advanced Mantel
    Knight's Rider Boots
    Belt holster 1:
    - Hakkin's Wrath A (Baton)
    - Fuuma Shuriken
    Belt holster 2:
    - Hakkin's Wrath B (Baton)
    - Hakkin's Fang
    Hip Pouch
    - 1 Ninja wire (15 feet)
    - 10 Kunai
    - 10 Shuriken
    - 100 Caltrops
    - 1 Med kit
    - Bag of Military Ration Pills (20)  
    Sachiko
    Sachiko
    Chuunin

    Posts : 71
    Join date : 2018-05-11

    Sachiko's Updates Empty Re: Sachiko's Updates

    Post by Sachiko on Mon Aug 27, 2018 8:51 am

    Update Type: Exp Claim, Mission Reward Claim
    Information: 10,000 Ryo reward for Lost Pet Chinatsu [D rank]
    9 Posts, 20 exp per post mission exp, 180 Total [Multiple person mission]
    10 Posts, 20 exp per post training exp, 200 total [Training Grounds, Multiple person, Sensei bonus]
    Total 380, -200 exp debt paid off, 180 over. New EXP Total, 580, D class obtained, 180 exp spendable
    Link: http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t1056-finding-the-lost-dog-akihiro-mission#8042
    http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t1043-getting-back-into-training-sachiko#8043
    -
    Update Type: Jutsu Learning
    Information: Learning "Leaf Great Whirlwind, Leaf Great Flash, and Leaf Destroying Rock Rise" with Kanna teaching them.
    Link: http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t1043-getting-back-into-training-sachiko#8043
    -
    Update Type: Skill Point
    Information: Trading skill point for 500 Exp and stat raise
    Link: N/a
    -
    Update Type: EXP Spending
    Information: 680 spendable
    500 EXP to Coordination C-B
    150 Exp to Stamina E-D
    30 Exp remaining
    Link:


    _________________
    Spoiler:
    Character Name: Sachiko Yamada
    Spendable Experience: 30
    Total Experience: 580
    Renown: 0
    Ryo: 50,000
    Stats:

    • Strength: C
    • Constitution: C
    • Stamina: D
    • Speed: B
    • Coordination: B
    • Intelligence: D
    • Perception: B

    Limit Break Points:

    • Physical: 1
    • Technique: 1
    • Destiny: 1

    Link to Character Updates: http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t875-sachiko-s-updates#5308
    Link to Character Application: http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t872-yamada-sachiko#5297
    Link to Known Techniques:
    Ryuko
    Ryuko
    Jounin

    Posts : 1297
    Join date : 2017-09-29

    Sachiko's Updates Empty Re: Sachiko's Updates

    Post by Ryuko on Mon Aug 27, 2018 11:12 am

    @Sachiko wrote:Update Type: Exp Claim, Mission Reward Claim
    Information: 10,000 Ryo reward for Lost Pet Chinatsu [D rank]
    9 Posts, 20 exp per post mission exp, 180 Total [Multiple person mission]
    10 Posts, 20 exp per post training exp, 200 total [Training Grounds, Multiple person, Sensei bonus]
    Total 380, -200 exp debt paid off, 180 over. New EXP Total, 580, D class obtained, 180 exp spendable
    Link: http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t1056-finding-the-lost-dog-akihiro-mission#8042
    http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t1043-getting-back-into-training-sachiko#8043
    -
    Update Type: Jutsu Learning
    Information: Learning "Leaf Great Whirlwind, Leaf Great Flash, and Leaf Destroying Rock Rise" with Kanna teaching them.
    Link: http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t1043-getting-back-into-training-sachiko#8043
    -
    Update Type: Skill Point
    Information: Trading skill point for 500 Exp and stat raise
    Link: N/a
    -
    Update Type: EXP Spending
    Information: 680 spendable
    500 EXP to Coordination C-B
    150 Exp to Stamina E-D
    30 Exp remaining
    Link:

    Approved


    _________________
    Ryuko's Ninja Card

    Spoiler:

    Stats
    Strength: B
    Constitution: B
    Stamina: B
    Speed: B
    Coordination: A+
    Intelligence: A
    Perception: B

    On person
    Amulet of Kings
    Hauberk
    Superior Gambeson
    Knight Gloves
    Knight Stockings
    Advanced Mantel
    Knight's Rider Boots
    Belt holster 1:
    - Hakkin's Wrath A (Baton)
    - Fuuma Shuriken
    Belt holster 2:
    - Hakkin's Wrath B (Baton)
    - Hakkin's Fang
    Hip Pouch
    - 1 Ninja wire (15 feet)
    - 10 Kunai
    - 10 Shuriken
    - 100 Caltrops
    - 1 Med kit
    - Bag of Military Ration Pills (20)  
    Sachiko
    Sachiko
    Chuunin

    Posts : 71
    Join date : 2018-05-11

    Sachiko's Updates Empty Re: Sachiko's Updates

    Post by Sachiko on Tue Oct 02, 2018 10:39 am

    Update type: Bonus exp and timeskip claim
    Information: 200 bonus D class EXP, and 750 bonus time skip exp for a total of 950 exp (980 spendable after adding)
    Links: n/a

    -

    Update type: stats training
    Information: 500 speed to B,
    300 strength to C
    150 Intel to D
    30 spendable remaining.


    _________________
    Spoiler:
    Character Name: Sachiko Yamada
    Spendable Experience: 30
    Total Experience: 580
    Renown: 0
    Ryo: 50,000
    Stats:

    • Strength: C
    • Constitution: C
    • Stamina: D
    • Speed: B
    • Coordination: B
    • Intelligence: D
    • Perception: B

    Limit Break Points:

    • Physical: 1
    • Technique: 1
    • Destiny: 1

    Link to Character Updates: http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t875-sachiko-s-updates#5308
    Link to Character Application: http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t872-yamada-sachiko#5297
    Link to Known Techniques:
    Ryuko
    Ryuko
    Jounin

    Posts : 1297
    Join date : 2017-09-29

    Sachiko's Updates Empty Re: Sachiko's Updates

    Post by Ryuko on Tue Oct 02, 2018 1:58 pm

    @Sachiko wrote:Update type: Bonus exp and timeskip claim
    Information: 200 bonus D class EXP, and 750 bonus time skip exp for a total of 950 exp (980 spendable after adding)
    Links: n/a

    -

    Update type: stats training
    Information: 500 speed to B,
    300 strength to C
    150 Intel to D
    30 spendable remaining.

    Approved


    _________________
    Ryuko's Ninja Card

    Spoiler:

    Stats
    Strength: B
    Constitution: B
    Stamina: B
    Speed: B
    Coordination: A+
    Intelligence: A
    Perception: B

    On person
    Amulet of Kings
    Hauberk
    Superior Gambeson
    Knight Gloves
    Knight Stockings
    Advanced Mantel
    Knight's Rider Boots
    Belt holster 1:
    - Hakkin's Wrath A (Baton)
    - Fuuma Shuriken
    Belt holster 2:
    - Hakkin's Wrath B (Baton)
    - Hakkin's Fang
    Hip Pouch
    - 1 Ninja wire (15 feet)
    - 10 Kunai
    - 10 Shuriken
    - 100 Caltrops
    - 1 Med kit
    - Bag of Military Ration Pills (20)  
    Sachiko
    Sachiko
    Chuunin

    Posts : 71
    Join date : 2018-05-11

    Sachiko's Updates Empty Re: Sachiko's Updates

    Post by Sachiko on Sat Feb 02, 2019 1:13 pm

    Update Type: Buying Items
    Information: List -50k
    Arm Guards | 10,000 ryo A pair of steel arm guards that covers the back of your hand up to your elbow.
    Shin Guards | 10,000 ryo A pair of steel shin guards that covers the base of your shin up to your knees.
    Spring-loaded Kunai Mechanism | 1,000 ryo ea. Kunai not included. (x2)
    Explosive Tag | 1,500 ryo ea. 15 feet blast radius. (x10)
    Flash Bomb | 1,000 ryo ea. 15 feet blast radius. (x2)
    Smoke Bomb | 1,000 ryo ea. 10 cubic meters of smoke. (x2)
    Chili Pepper Bomb | 1,000 ryo ea. 10 cubic meters of gas. (x2)
    Backpack | 50 ryo ea.
    Hip Pouch | 50 ryo ea. (x4)
    Holster | 25 ryo ea. (x2)
    Kunai | 100 ryo ea. (x17)
    Grain Alcohol | 100 ryo ea. (x10)
    Bandage Wrap | 500 ryo ea. (x7)
    Steel Wire | 100 ryo per 15 feet. (x5)
    Link: http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t284p25-kumogakure-marketplace-topic#13847


    _________________
    Spoiler:
    Character Name: Sachiko Yamada
    Spendable Experience: 30
    Total Experience: 580
    Renown: 0
    Ryo: 50,000
    Stats:

    • Strength: C
    • Constitution: C
    • Stamina: D
    • Speed: B
    • Coordination: B
    • Intelligence: D
    • Perception: B

    Limit Break Points:

    • Physical: 1
    • Technique: 1
    • Destiny: 1

    Link to Character Updates: http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t875-sachiko-s-updates#5308
    Link to Character Application: http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t872-yamada-sachiko#5297
    Link to Known Techniques:
    Tsubaki Kaguya
    Tsubaki Kaguya
    Chuunin

    Posts : 219
    Join date : 2017-09-13

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: Taijutsu | Bukijutsu
    Class: B
    Ryo: 20,000

    Sachiko's Updates Empty Re: Sachiko's Updates

    Post by Tsubaki Kaguya on Sat Feb 02, 2019 5:52 pm

    @Sachiko wrote:Update Type: Buying Items
    Information: List -50k
    Arm Guards | 10,000 ryo A pair of steel arm guards that covers the back of your hand up to your elbow.
    Shin Guards | 10,000 ryo A pair of steel shin guards that covers the base of your shin up to your knees.
    Spring-loaded Kunai Mechanism | 1,000 ryo ea. Kunai not included. (x2)
    Explosive Tag | 1,500 ryo ea. 15 feet blast radius. (x10)
    Flash Bomb | 1,000 ryo ea. 15 feet blast radius. (x2)
    Smoke Bomb | 1,000 ryo ea. 10 cubic meters of smoke. (x2)
    Chili Pepper Bomb | 1,000 ryo ea. 10 cubic meters of gas. (x2)
    Backpack | 50 ryo ea.
    Hip Pouch | 50 ryo ea. (x4)
    Holster | 25 ryo ea. (x2)
    Kunai | 100 ryo ea. (x17)
    Grain Alcohol | 100 ryo ea. (x10)
    Bandage Wrap | 500 ryo ea. (x7)
    Steel Wire | 100 ryo per 15 feet. (x5)
    Link: http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t284p25-kumogakure-marketplace-topic#13847

    Approved


    _________________
    Stats:
    Strength: D
    Constitution: B (B++ Physical)
    Stamina: C
    Speed: B+
    Coordination: A
    Intelligence: D
    Perception: A

    Spoiler:


      Thigh Holster
    • 1 Kunai
      Front Holster
    • 10 Shuriken
      Back Holster
    • 10 Shuriken
      Hip Pouch
    • 15 Kunai
    • 10 Chili Pepper Bombs
    • 150 ft. Steel Wire
    • 20 Red Tags
    • 2 Bandage Wrap
    • 4 Smoke Bombs
    • 4 Flash Bombs
    • Large Sealed Weapon Scroll
      Utility Belt
    • Chokuto
      Baldric
    • 2 Fuuma Shuriken



    Character Sheet
    Sachiko
    Sachiko
    Chuunin

    Posts : 71
    Join date : 2018-05-11

    Sachiko's Updates Empty Re: Sachiko's Updates

    Post by Sachiko on Sat Feb 09, 2019 5:26 pm

    Update Type: Changing UA because it doesn't fit the rules anymore
    Information:
    Original-
    Taijutsu Adrenaline Reserves: Sachiko's taijutsu is fueled through her survival instincts that access her adrenaline reserves with little effort. She's able to increase all of her physical stats (Strength, Coordination, Speed, Constitution, Perception and Stamina) by ++ for four posts. Unfortunately, this use of her adrenaline spike leaves her drained afterwards, and for 4 posts following the surge, those stats all drop by ++.
    --------
    Changed-
    Taijutsu Adrenaline Reserves: Sachiko's taijutsu is fueled through her survival instincts that access her adrenaline reserves with little effort. She's able to increase her Perception, Strength, and Speed by ++ for four posts. Unfortunately, this use of her adrenaline spike leaves her drained afterwards, and for 4 posts following the surge, her Strength and Speed are reduced by a tier each.
    Link:


    _________________
    Spoiler:
    Character Name: Sachiko Yamada
    Spendable Experience: 30
    Total Experience: 580
    Renown: 0
    Ryo: 50,000
    Stats:

    • Strength: C
    • Constitution: C
    • Stamina: D
    • Speed: B
    • Coordination: B
    • Intelligence: D
    • Perception: B

    Limit Break Points:

    • Physical: 1
    • Technique: 1
    • Destiny: 1

    Link to Character Updates: http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t875-sachiko-s-updates#5308
    Link to Character Application: http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t872-yamada-sachiko#5297
    Link to Known Techniques:
    Sachiko
    Sachiko
    Chuunin

    Posts : 71
    Join date : 2018-05-11

    Sachiko's Updates Empty Re: Sachiko's Updates

    Post by Sachiko on Sat Feb 09, 2019 5:45 pm

    Update Type: Exp Claim
    Information: Current EXP total-
    30 Spendable, 580 Total
    New total after calculations (Found in the Links area)
    135 (235 if Mission), 685 (785 if Mission)
    Link: http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t1693-the-chuunin-exams - 2 Posts [20 exp, or 40 if it counts as a mission]
    http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t1710-sachiko-s-trial-the-most-painful-one - 5 Posts [50 exp or 100 if it counts as a mission]
    http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t389p100-kumogakure-gates - 2 Posts [20 exp or 40 if it counts as a mission]
    http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t284p25-kumogakure-marketplace-topic -1 solo Post [5 exp]
    http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t225p75-northwestern-gate - 1 Post [10 exp or 20 if it counts as a mission]





    _________________
    Spoiler:
    Character Name: Sachiko Yamada
    Spendable Experience: 30
    Total Experience: 580
    Renown: 0
    Ryo: 50,000
    Stats:

    • Strength: C
    • Constitution: C
    • Stamina: D
    • Speed: B
    • Coordination: B
    • Intelligence: D
    • Perception: B

    Limit Break Points:

    • Physical: 1
    • Technique: 1
    • Destiny: 1

    Link to Character Updates: http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t875-sachiko-s-updates#5308
    Link to Character Application: http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t872-yamada-sachiko#5297
    Link to Known Techniques:
    Shimiko Chinoike
    Shimiko Chinoike
    Jounin

    Posts : 1040
    Join date : 2017-09-21

    Sachiko's Updates Empty Re: Sachiko's Updates

    Post by Shimiko Chinoike on Sun Feb 10, 2019 1:55 pm

    @Sachiko wrote:Update Type: Exp Claim
    Information: Current EXP total-
    30 Spendable, 580 Total
    New total after calculations (Found in the Links area)
    135 (235 if Mission), 685 (785 if Mission)
    Link: http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t1693-the-chuunin-exams - 2 Posts [20 exp, or 40 if it counts as a mission]
    http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t1710-sachiko-s-trial-the-most-painful-one - 5 Posts [50 exp or 100 if it counts as a mission]
    http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t389p100-kumogakure-gates - 2 Posts [20 exp or 40 if it counts as a mission]
    http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t284p25-kumogakure-marketplace-topic -1 solo Post [5 exp]
    http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t225p75-northwestern-gate - 1 Post [10 exp or 20 if it counts as a mission]




    Approved. Chuunin Exams count as a mission.


    _________________
    Spoiler:


    Sachiko's Updates 1pwf20

    Character Name: Shimiko Chinoike
    Stats:

    • Strength: D
    • Constitution: C
    • Stamina: A
    • Speed: A
    • Coordination: A
    • Intelligence:  B
    • Perception: A

    Limit Break Points:

    • Physical: 1
    • Technique: 1
    • Destiny: 1


    Gear

    • 2x Kālīkoroshimasu
    • 10x Serrated Kunai
    • Six Sai of Serration
    • Chinowakugumi Armour
    • Twin Tessen of Terror


    Link to Character Updates: http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t344-shimiko-s-updates
    Link to Character Application: http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t260-shimiko-chinoike
    Link to Known Techniques:

    Shimiko's ANBU Mask
    Sachiko
    Sachiko
    Chuunin

    Posts : 71
    Join date : 2018-05-11

    Sachiko's Updates Empty Re: Sachiko's Updates

    Post by Sachiko on Mon Mar 25, 2019 9:38 am

    Update Type: UA Replacement
    Information: Replacing "Survival Minimalism" since the Skill changes negate my Freebie.

    Konoha Wilderness Expert: Sachiko spent much of her developmental years in the forests of Konoha. Due to this, she has an almost innate connection with the place, and full understanding of the wilderness. This manifests in her having knowledge on many of the animals that inhabit the area, allowing her to notice changes in their behaviour outside the normal. She is also an expert tracker, knowing the specific paths and trails that many animals often travel, and was trained to look for deviations in the norm. Sachiko is unable to communicate to (non human) animals with words, but she can understand and knows how to convey small things through body language. Freebie Ua.
    Link:


    _________________
    Spoiler:
    Character Name: Sachiko Yamada
    Spendable Experience: 30
    Total Experience: 580
    Renown: 0
    Ryo: 50,000
    Stats:

    • Strength: C
    • Constitution: C
    • Stamina: D
    • Speed: B
    • Coordination: B
    • Intelligence: D
    • Perception: B

    Limit Break Points:

    • Physical: 1
    • Technique: 1
    • Destiny: 1

    Link to Character Updates: http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t875-sachiko-s-updates#5308
    Link to Character Application: http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t872-yamada-sachiko#5297
    Link to Known Techniques:
    Ann Yuki
    Ann Yuki

    Posts : 44
    Join date : 2019-03-24

    Sachiko's Updates Empty Re: Sachiko's Updates

    Post by Ann Yuki on Mon Mar 25, 2019 3:51 pm

    @Sachiko wrote:Update Type: UA Replacement
    Information: Replacing "Survival Minimalism" since the Skill changes negate my Freebie.

    Konoha Wilderness Expert: Sachiko spent much of her developmental years in the forests of Konoha. Due to this, she has an almost innate connection with the place, and full understanding of the wilderness. This manifests in her  having knowledge on many of the animals  that inhabit the area, allowing her to notice changes in their behaviour outside the normal. She is also an expert tracker, knowing the specific paths and trails that many animals often travel, and was trained to look for deviations in the norm. Sachiko is unable to communicate to (non human) animals with words, but she can understand and knows how to convey small things through body language. Freebie Ua.
    Link:

    Approved
    Sachiko
    Sachiko
    Chuunin

    Posts : 71
    Join date : 2018-05-11

    Sachiko's Updates Empty Re: Sachiko's Updates

    Post by Sachiko on Sat Apr 20, 2019 9:33 pm

    Update Type: EXP/Ryo/Renown Claim
    Information: 5 posts in On Duty - 15 exp per post (10 for multi thread, 5 for sensei bonus) 75 exp
    4 posts in Mission: Recover the Hokage - 25 exp per post (20 for multi mission, 5 for sensei bonus) 100 exp
    3 posts in Northwestern Gate (Recover Hokage related) - 25 exp per post (20 for multi, 5 for sensei) 75 exp
    Completed S rank Mission - 50 exp, 100,000 ryo, 200 renown
    Participated in the Chuunin Exams - 50 Renown
    4 posts in Sachi Vs Yui - 20 exp per post (10 for multi person, 5 for training ground, 5 for sensei bonus) 80 Exp
    Total EXP earned- 380
    New Spendable/Total = 615/1165

    Spending 600 to unlock up to the 3rd Inner Gate (100+200+300)
    Learned a Konoha Exclusive for 150 Renown.

    Picking up pay from Konoha for February, March, and April 25k each, 75k total

    New totals:
    Renown- 400
    Exp: 15/1165
    Ryo 195k
    Link: http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t1922-on-duty?nid=133#15995
    http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t1949-mission-recover-the-hokage#16197
    http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t225p100-northwestern-gate#16200
    http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t1901-sachi-vrs-yui-battle-of-the-strong#16206


    _________________
    Spoiler:
    Character Name: Sachiko Yamada
    Spendable Experience: 30
    Total Experience: 580
    Renown: 0
    Ryo: 50,000
    Stats:

    • Strength: C
    • Constitution: C
    • Stamina: D
    • Speed: B
    • Coordination: B
    • Intelligence: D
    • Perception: B

    Limit Break Points:

    • Physical: 1
    • Technique: 1
    • Destiny: 1

    Link to Character Updates: http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t875-sachiko-s-updates#5308
    Link to Character Application: http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t872-yamada-sachiko#5297
    Link to Known Techniques:
    Masuyo Kaede
    Masuyo Kaede
    Jounin Commander

    Posts : 1164
    Join date : 2016-12-07

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: Fire | Earth | Wind | Water | Bukijutsu | Ninjutsu | Taijutsu
    Class: S
    Ryo: 30,000

    Sachiko's Updates Empty Re: Sachiko's Updates

    Post by Masuyo Kaede on Wed Apr 24, 2019 3:02 am

    @Sachiko wrote:Update Type: EXP/Ryo/Renown Claim
    Information: 5 posts in On Duty - 15 exp per post (10 for multi thread, 5 for sensei bonus) 75 exp
    4 posts in Mission: Recover the Hokage - 25 exp per post (20 for multi mission, 5 for sensei bonus) 100 exp
    3 posts in Northwestern Gate (Recover Hokage related) - 25 exp per post (20 for multi, 5 for sensei) 75 exp
    Completed S rank Mission -  50 exp, 100,000 ryo, 200 renown
    Participated in the Chuunin Exams - 50 Renown
    4 posts in Sachi Vs Yui - 20 exp per post (10 for multi person, 5 for training ground, 5 for sensei bonus) 80 Exp
    Total EXP earned- 380
    New Spendable/Total = 615/1165

    Spending 600 to unlock up to the 3rd Inner Gate (100+200+300)
    Learned a Konoha Exclusive for 150 Renown.

    Picking up pay from Konoha for February, March, and April 25k each, 75k total

    New totals:
    Renown- 400
    Exp: 15/1165
    Ryo 195k
    Link: http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t1922-on-duty?nid=133#15995
    http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t1949-mission-recover-the-hokage#16197
    http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t225p100-northwestern-gate#16200
    http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t1901-sachi-vrs-yui-battle-of-the-strong#16206

    Approved


    _________________
    Strength: C
    Constitution: B
    Stamina: B
    Speed: A+
    Coordination: A
    Intelligence: B
    Perception: A

    Spoiler:


      Thigh Holster
    • 1 Kunai
      Front Holster
    • 10 Shuriken
      Back Holster
    • 10 Shuriken
      Right Hip Pouch
    • 15 Kunai
    • 6 Chili Pepper Bombs
    • 150 ft. Steel Wire
    • 5 Red Tags
    • 20 Military Ration Pills
    • Bandage Wrap
      Left Hip Pouch
    • 15 Kunai
    • 3 Flash Bombs
    • 3 Smoke Bombs
    • 50 Caltrops
    • 30 ft. Manriki
      Utility Belt
    • Canteen
    • Blacktongue
      Flak Jacket Scroll Holster
    • Small Sealed Weapon Scroll



    Character Updates

    Sponsored content

    Sachiko's Updates Empty Re: Sachiko's Updates

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Thu May 23, 2019 10:06 pm