Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

+7
AriDokuma
Nyguyen Uchiha
Sayuri
Shimiko Chinoike
Andariel Bloodworth
Hana Kaguya
Katsumi
11 posters

Katsumi Kyūzō Update

Katsumi
    Katsumi

Village : N/A

Katsumi Kyūzō Update Empty Katsumi Kyūzō Update

Post by Katsumi Sun Oct 04, 2020 8:04 am

Name: Katsumi Kyūzō
    Village: Iwagakure no Sato
    *Comfortable Lifestyle
    Bloodline: Kotōshura
    *KKG Abilities Fully Unlocked

Experience:
    Total: 2050
    Spendable: 50

Ryo: 340k

Items:
    Spoiler:

Skills: Ninjutsu, Taijutsu

Elements: Katsumi Kyūzō Update Lightn12 Raiton, Katsumi Kyūzō Update Earth11 Doton, Katsumi Kyūzō Update Explos11 Bakuton

Jutsu:

Other Jutsu:
    S-rank
    Spoiler:
    A-rank
    Spoiler:
    B-rank
    Spoiler:
    C-rank
    Spoiler:
    D-rank
    Spoiler:

E-rank
    Spoiler:

Stats: (13/22 Stat Raises used)
    Strength: D
    Constitution: D
    Stamina: S+ (365 CP)
    Speed: C
    Coordination: B
    Intelligence: D
    Perception: D

Unique Abilities:
    (Paid) Experience Advantage: (100 EXP) A player may start with more experience that can be applied to their total. This amount may never be enough to advance into the next class and can always fall short by 1 experience. Doing this will put the player in debt, thus all generated experience must go towards paying off that experience debt before it can be applied anywhere else.

This can also be done if a player only wishes to gain a little more experience at the start. If the player chooses to start with equal or less than 50% experience for their next class requirement only half of the generated experience will go towards this debt. This UA can only be taken at creation and may not be added later.

Renown: 0

Update Code:

Last edited by Katsumi on Sun May 02, 2021 4:11 pm; edited 21 times in total

Katsumi Kyūzō Update Empty Ninjutsu Techniques

Post by Katsumi Sun Oct 04, 2020 8:05 am

Ninjutsu Techniques:

E-rank:

D-rank:

C-rank:

Last edited by Katsumi on Sun May 02, 2021 4:14 pm; edited 6 times in total
    Katsumi
    Katsumi

Katsumi Kyūzō Update Empty Taijutsu Techniques

Post by Katsumi Sun Oct 04, 2020 8:05 am

Taijutsu Techniques:

C-rank:

Last edited by Katsumi on Fri Oct 16, 2020 7:57 pm; edited 2 times in total

Katsumi Kyūzō Update Empty Bakuton/Passive Jutsu

Post by Katsumi Sun Oct 04, 2020 8:06 am

Bakuton/Passive Jutsu

D-rank:

C-rank:

Last edited by Katsumi on Sun May 02, 2021 4:13 pm; edited 4 times in total

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Taijutsu | Sensory | Ninjutsu| Kenjutsu | Water | Lightning
    Class: X
    Ryo: 10,000

Katsumi Kyūzō Update Empty Re: Katsumi Kyūzō Update

Post by Hana Kaguya Sun Oct 04, 2020 12:56 pm

Unique Abilities:
    Contact Explosives (爆発 ~ Bakuhatsu): Katsumi has an incredible amount of chakra control within his person, perfecting the use of flowing chakra into various inanimate objects for various purposes. What this allows, is that as long as Katsumi is in direct contact with his explosive material (clay, mud, etc...) then he can reshape it and re-prime the clay for use for his jutsu. (Does not reduce the cost of any jutsu cast nor replace any other requirements to cast a jutsu, this only allows him to essentially shape/create Bakuton jutsu from any clay so long as he has direct contact with it.) Bakuton techniques that are re-primed in this way (using direct contact and not their normal casting methods) have an increased cost of +1 rank in order to cast those jutsu.

This UA is pulled with permission of an Administrator. This UA serves as the Iwagakure Kinjutsu, which is a village exclusive and something we cannot allow anyone to register as a UA. If you wish to learn the Iwagakure Kinjutsu you would need to seek it out in character.

Stamina: A (S w/Demon Bell)
    Speed: B
    Coordination: A+
    Perception: A
    Katsumi
    Katsumi

Post by Katsumi Sun Oct 04, 2020 10:51 pm

Hana Kaguya wrote:
    Unique Abilities:
    Contact Explosives (爆発 ~ Bakuhatsu): Katsumi has an incredible amount of chakra control within his person, perfecting the use of flowing chakra into various inanimate objects for various purposes. What this allows, is that as long as Katsumi is in direct contact with his explosive material (clay, mud, etc...) then he can reshape it and re-prime the clay for use for his jutsu. (Does not reduce the cost of any jutsu cast nor replace any other requirements to cast a jutsu, this only allows him to essentially shape/create Bakuton jutsu from any clay so long as he has direct contact with it.) Bakuton techniques that are re-primed in this way (using direct contact and not their normal casting methods) have an increased cost of +1 rank in order to cast those jutsu.

This UA is pulled with permission of an Administrator. This UA serves as the Iwagakure Kinjutsu, which is a village exclusive and something we cannot allow anyone to register as a UA. If you wish to learn the Iwagakure Kinjutsu you would need to seek it out in character.

I have been unable to find the Iwa Kinjutsu thus far on site, from what I was told it involved Deidara's extra mouths used to chew clay into a shape not just the ability to use the clay. I do know its referenced in the clan but not linked so this seems to just be a misunderstanding/missing information for me. If you happen to have the write up or link to the exclusive so I can reference/underatand what it actually is and does or work around it then that would be great otherwise I feel I'm working with subjectively limited info here...

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Bukijutsu | Chemistry | Genjutsu
    Class: B
    Ryo: 0

Post by Andariel Bloodworth Sun Oct 04, 2020 11:07 pm

Katsumi wrote:
    Hana Kaguya wrote:
    Unique Abilities:

I have been unable to find the Iwa Kinjutsu thus far on site, from what I was told it involved Deidara's extra mouths used to chew clay into a shape not just the ability to use the clay. I do know its referenced in the clan but not linked so this seems to just be a misunderstanding/missing information  for me. If you happen to have the write up or link to the exclusive so I can reference/underatand what it actually is and does or work around it then that would be great otherwise I feel I'm working with subjectively limited info here...

The technique writeup is on the site in the Non-Elemental library:

Tech:

"Description: This kinjutsu, which was passed down through generations in Iwagakure, allows the user to knead chakra into materials...The Iwagakure Kinjutsu allows one with Explosian Release to perform techniques related to Explosive Clay although it has other potential applications in the area of Ninjutsu."

This description sounds very closely related to your UA, which states:

"What this allows, is that as long as Katsumi is in direct contact with his explosive material (clay, mud, etc...) then he can reshape it and re-prime the clay for use for his jutsu...this only allows him to essentially shape/create Bakuton jutsu from any clay so long as he has direct contact with it."

These definitions imply you are capable of achieving the Iwagakure Kinjutsu ability through the UA.

Speed: C
    Coordination: C
    Intelligence: B
    Perception: B
    Katsumi
    Katsumi

Post by Katsumi Mon Oct 05, 2020 12:16 am

It also states that, "Does not reduce the cost of any jutsu cast nor replace any other requirements to cast a jutsu, this only allows him to essentially shape/create Bakuton jutsu from any clay so long as he has direct contact with it."

More the reference I was going for is similar to Deidara's clay puppets where keeping a string of clay attached to his hand, he is able to funnel chakra across the clay to continue activating the technique and molding the clay at a distance. While I can see the confusion, reshaping and re-priming the clay is more of the... after-the-fact rather than due-to-the-fact if that makes any sense. If you have any suggested rewording that might make it more clear then I'm all ears, but otherwise, I suppose I just continue on by my removing the UA and counting it as a loss?

As a sidenote, the requirements involving the clan and this kinjutsu needing an Iwa exclusive for an unaffiliated clan is quite the hoop to have to jump through to do the minimum (being to just use the fundamental ability). I'm not sure what systems are available or in place for getting mods/admins to rework or consider reworking concepts (or allowing members to get a pass at those abilities and jutsu if staff is busy or not interested in reworking a thing themselves) but aside from the really bad spelling mistakes, I find this super vague as it is and not insightful into what it does or why it's necessary.

Is there any chance I can get staff into a discussion about opening this up so that the clan/kkg can operate independently and any such locked Kinjutsu would provide some bonus to the ability rather than be a requirement to use? I may be too new to fully critique but this feels like something locked to a restricted w/o the power benefits of a restricted (at least in terms of acclimating to the ability and all). If not, then it's no major deal, I suppose I'm just getting locked into a less advantaged position and want to find a way to work around it if I can. Thanks for the quick replying!

Character File

Post by Hana Kaguya Mon Oct 05, 2020 1:49 am

Katsumi wrote:It also states that, "Does not reduce the cost of any jutsu cast nor replace any other requirements to cast a jutsu, this only allows him to essentially shape/create Bakuton jutsu from any clay so long as he has direct contact with it."

More the reference I was going for is similar to Deidara's clay puppets where keeping a string of clay attached to his hand, he is able to funnel chakra across the clay to continue activating the technique and molding the clay at a distance. While I can see the confusion, reshaping and re-priming the clay is more of the... after-the-fact rather than due-to-the-fact if that makes any sense. If you have any suggested rewording that might make it more clear then I'm all ears, but otherwise, I suppose I just continue on by my removing the UA and counting it as a loss?

With this new definition of the UA it would still be denied, unfortunately. I understand now where you're coming from, but that ability is a feature tied specifically to the Explosive Clay Dolls technique. It's a main function of the technique. Having that part of a technique and tying it to a UA is an unbalanced ability.

As a sidenote, the requirements involving the clan and this kinjutsu needing an Iwa exclusive for an unaffiliated clan is quite the hoop to have to jump through to do the minimum (being to just use the fundamental ability). I'm not sure what systems are available or in place for getting mods/admins to rework or consider reworking concepts (or allowing members to get a pass at those abilities and jutsu if staff is busy or not interested in reworking a thing themselves) but aside from the really bad spelling mistakes, I find this super vague as it is and not insightful into what it does or why it's necessary.

Is there any chance I can get staff into a discussion about opening this up so that the clan/kkg can operate independently and any such locked Kinjutsu would provide some bonus to the ability rather than be a requirement to use? I may be too new to fully critique but this feels like something locked to a restricted w/o the power benefits of a restricted (at least in terms of acclimating to the ability and all). If not, then it's no major deal, I suppose I'm just getting locked into a less advantaged position and want to find a way to work around it if I can. Thanks for the quick replying!

Blast Release was originally a clan locked to Iwagakure, and according to the site's lore the Kotoshura clan had tight bonds with the Tsuchikage. As a form of trust the Iwagakure Kinjutsu was given to the village to be distributed in moderation to trusted Kotoshura members.

Lore aside, Explosive Clay as well as the Kinjutsu are both very powerful abilities. Something that is certainly worth of an Exclusive. If you wish to learn the Kinjutsu you must go through the IC loops to achieve it.

Katsumi
    Katsumi

Post by Katsumi Wed Oct 07, 2020 10:23 am

Hana Kaguya wrote:Lore aside, Explosive Clay as well as the Kinjutsu are both very powerful abilities. Something that is certainly worth of an Exclusive. If you wish to learn the Kinjutsu you must go through the IC loops to achieve it.

Right, should be powerful but as it is the kinjutsu just seems like a hurdle to using the clay rather than some additive bonus that gives it more... substance? (aside from enabling it, I mean). As I kinda said before, any chance I can get staff to take a look at it and either rework or get permission for myself to present a write up of this stuff?

Post by Shimiko Chinoike Wed Oct 07, 2020 10:46 am

Katsumi wrote:
    Hana Kaguya wrote:Lore aside, Explosive Clay as well as the Kinjutsu are both very powerful abilities. Something that is certainly worth of an Exclusive. If you wish to learn the Kinjutsu you must go through the IC loops to achieve it.

Right, should be powerful but as it is the kinjutsu just seems like a hurdle to using the clay rather than some additive bonus that gives it more... substance? (aside from enabling it, I mean). As I kinda said before, any chance I can get staff to take a look at it and either rework or get permission for myself to present a write up of this stuff?

I've read your thoughts on it and while it has come up before I disagree that its something that ought to be changed. Canonically, Blast Release allows for the detonation of explosive strikes in terms of physical combat. That's an extraordinarily powerful ability in of itself but what makes Deidara so unique is his ability to enfuse Blast Release into animated clay structures for mobile long range explosions. Things like microscopic bombs, flying dragons, etc are fairly strong and rise to the level of exclusives. Its also not limited to clay as one could potentially create custom materials to enfuse with explosive chakra for a wide range of effects.

This is why its considered an exclusive. If you want to learn it you will have to get permission from your clan leader Yui Kotoshura. I would not be open to changing the way it works at this time.

Post by Katsumi Wed Oct 07, 2020 10:56 am

Gotcha, not necessarily a change in the way it works but just making it more readable and accessible to understand what's doing what in the end lol but nonetheless! (And I should have done this sooner) The UA has been removed~

Post by Katsumi Fri Oct 16, 2020 2:24 pm

Village : Kirigakure

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Hyoton, Fuuton, Suiton, Ninjutsu, Iryojutsu, Fuuinjutsu, Kanchijutsu
    Class: S
    Ryo: I take payment in blood

Post by Sayuri Fri Oct 16, 2020 3:17 pm

Approved~

The Ice Queen:
    Katsumi
    Katsumi

Post by Katsumi Mon Nov 09, 2020 11:11 pm

Update Type: EXP
    Information: 5 posts in 2 people topic == 100 XP, Applying XP to Experience Advantage debt (end spendable xp = 0, total = 100)
    Link: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t4316-entrance-to-the-past#35581

Character File

Post by Hana Kaguya Tue Nov 10, 2020 2:50 pm

Katsumi wrote:Update Type: EXP
    Information: 5 posts in 2 people topic == 100 XP, Applying XP to Experience Advantage debt (end spendable xp = 0, total = 100)
    Link: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t4316-entrance-to-the-past#35581

Approved

Katsumi
    Katsumi

Post by Katsumi Sun Dec 13, 2020 6:10 pm

A whole series of updates!

First, making my universal claim of all E-rank applicable jutsu and all that stuff!

Second, claiming my payout of 20k ryo for November!
    https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t205p50-iwagakure-village-update#36648

Third, whole series of mission claims to be done! Should be 6 D-rank missions all at 2 posts each. So 65 XP per mission and 10k per mission. Total of 390 XP and 60k ryo!
    https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t4754-assistant-instructors-part-1#37086

https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t4755-assistant-instructors-part-2#37087

https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t4756-assistant-instructors-part-3#37090

https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t4757-assistant-instructors-part-4#37092

https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t4758-assistant-instructors-part-5#37095

https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t4759-assistant-instructors-part-6#37101

Running Total: Adding 390 XP and 80k ryo to Katsumi as well as Universal claim for E-ranks.

Post by Nyguyen Uchiha Sun Dec 13, 2020 7:04 pm

Katsumi wrote:A whole series of updates!

First, making my universal claim of all E-rank applicable jutsu and all that stuff!

Second, claiming my payout of 20k ryo for November!
    https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t205p50-iwagakure-village-update#36648

Third, whole series of mission claims to be done! Should be 6 D-rank missions all at 2 posts each. So 65 XP per mission and 10k per mission. Total of 390 XP and 60k ryo!
    https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t4754-assistant-instructors-part-1#37086

Running Total: Adding 390 XP and 80k ryo to Katsumi as well as Universal claim for E-ranks.

Use Template please

Post by Katsumi Sun Dec 13, 2020 7:43 pm

Update Type: Universal Claim
    Information: Making Universal claim for all E-rank techniques applicable to Katsumi
    Link: -

Update Type: Ryo Added
    Information: Claiming Ryo for november update. 20k ryo
    Link: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t205p50-iwagakure-village-update#36648

Update Type: Series of Missions Completed
    Information: Claiming XP and Ryo for Missions completed (All D-ranks, total of 9 missions at 2 posts a piece. 585 XP and 90k ryo total)
    Link: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t4754-assistant-instructors-part-1#37086

https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t4762-working-the-land-d-rank#37110

https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t4763-street-cleaner-d-rank#37114

https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t4764-clean-the-hounds-d-rank#37121

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Hyoton, Fuuton, Suiton, Ninjutsu, Iryojutsu, Fuuinjutsu, Kanchijutsu

Post by Sayuri Mon Dec 14, 2020 4:45 pm

Katsumi wrote:Update Type: Universal Claim
    Information: Making Universal claim for all E-rank techniques applicable to Katsumi

Update Type: Ryo Added
    Information: Claiming Ryo for november update. 20k ryo
    Link: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t205p50-iwagakure-village-update#36648

Information: Claiming XP and Ryo for Missions completed (All D-ranks, total of 9 missions at 2 posts a piece. 585 XP and 90k ryo total)
    Link: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t4754-assistant-instructors-part-1#37086

https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t4762-working-the-land-d-rank#37110

https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t4763-street-cleaner-d-rank#37114

https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t4764-clean-the-hounds-d-rank#37121

Approved~

In the future, please include your new totals (ryo, spendable/total exp etc.) in your updates.

The Ice Queen:
    Katsumi
    Katsumi

Post by Katsumi Mon Dec 14, 2020 9:52 pm

Update Type: Buying some stats!
    Information: Wanting to upgrade my Stamina to B-rank from C-rank (costs 500 XP)

Update Type: Claiming Lifestyle
    Information: Claiming the 'Comfortable' lifestyle for the Kotoshura clan compound. +1 applied to Stamina

Information: Claiming XP and Ryo for Missions completed (All D-ranks, total of 3 missions at 2 posts a piece. 195 XP and 30k ryo total).
    Link: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t4765-manning-the-shop-d-rank#37163

https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t4767-walking-the-hounds-d-rank#37171

https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t4766-cleaning-the-shop-d-rank#37176

*Total ryo should be 140k now and new 880 total xp w/ 280 spendable xp.

Character File

Post by Sayuri Mon Dec 14, 2020 9:53 pm

Katsumi wrote:Update Type: Buying some stats!
    Information: Wanting to upgrade my Stamina to B-rank from C-rank (costs 500 XP)

Update Type: Claiming Lifestyle
    Information: Claiming the 'Comfortable' lifestyle for the Kotoshura clan compound. +1 applied to Stamina

Information: Claiming XP and Ryo for Missions completed (All D-ranks, total of 3 missions at 2 posts a piece. 195 XP and 30k ryo total).
    Link: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t4765-manning-the-shop-d-rank#37163

https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t4767-walking-the-hounds-d-rank#37171

https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t4766-cleaning-the-shop-d-rank#37176

*Total ryo should be 140k now and new 880 total xp w/ 280 spendable xp.

Approved~

The Ice Queen:
    Katsumi
    Katsumi

Post by Katsumi Wed Dec 16, 2020 11:00 pm

Update Type: Collecting EXP and Ryo from a whole series of missions completed!
    Information: Collecting rewards from 4 C-rank missions and 3 D-rank missions. (4 C-ranks = (65 * 4 xp) + (15k * 4 ryo). 3 D-ranks = (65 * 3 xp) + (10k * 3 ryo)). Total gains = 455 xp total gained, 90k ryo gained. New totals will 1335 XP and 230k ryo.
    Link:
    C-ranks:
    https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t4773-patrol-the-village#37256

https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t4774-guard-the-gates#37260

https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t4778-a-night-with-nature#37270

https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t4775-private-club#37273

D-ranks:
    https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t4776-currier-d-rank#37267

https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t4777-ad-it-up-d-rank#37275

https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t4779-tending-the-field-d-rank#37279

Update Type: Claiming C-class! Smile
    Information: Now that I'll have crossed 1k xp total I'd like to make a claim for C-class! I'd like to also trade my new Skill Point for one stat raise and 500 spendable xp! New Spendable XP total should then be 1235 at this point.

Update Type: Universal claim for D-rank techniques!
    Information: Assuming C-class claim is valid, I would also like to make my universal claim for any/all D-rank and lower techniques that Katsumi can use.

Update Type: Buying more stats!
    Information: Assuming again, all before is valid. Would like to spend 700 XP on increasing my stamina from B-rank to A-rank. (New spendable XP total will be 535).

New totals for all: Total XP = 1335 Spendable XP = 535 Ryo = 230k

Post by Nyguyen Uchiha Fri Dec 18, 2020 5:39 pm

Katsumi wrote:Update Type: Collecting EXP and Ryo from a whole series of missions completed!
    Information: Collecting rewards from 4 C-rank missions and 3 D-rank missions. (4 C-ranks = (65 * 4 xp) + (15k * 4 ryo). 3 D-ranks = (65 * 3 xp) + (10k * 3 ryo)). Total gains = 455 xp total gained, 90k ryo gained. New totals will 1335 XP and 230k ryo.
    Link:
    C-ranks:

D-ranks:

Information: Now that I'll have crossed 1k xp total I'd like to make a claim for C-class! I'd like to also trade my new Skill Point for one stat raise and 500 spendable xp! New Spendable XP total should then be 1235 at this point.

Information: Assuming C-class claim is valid, I would also like to make my universal claim for any/all D-rank and lower techniques that Katsumi can use.

Information: Assuming again, all before is valid. Would like to spend 700 XP on increasing my stamina from B-rank to A-rank. (New spendable XP total will be 535).

Is mission completion exp the same for D-Ranks as it is for C-Ranks? It seems like your math is a bit off...

Post by Nyguyen Uchiha Tue Dec 22, 2020 6:03 pm

Katsumi wrote:Update Type: Collecting EXP and Ryo from a whole series of missions completed!
    Link:
    C-ranks:

D-ranks:

Approved

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 11:13 am